Mira L200S Service Manual

jedi

Known Member
Dec 22, 2003
dear all

I would like to find the service manual for Mira L200S manual.
I have the owner manual, but i need the service manual that was provided to those workshop.

Where can I find it ?

thanks a lot !!

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
What do u plan on doing with the service manual ?

flamming

Dec 2, 2003
I want to try out service my l200s my own... its oil sump is leaking,might due to the grease worn out on my own...getting hand dirty is my hobby...do u haf it ?

SYeNi69

Known Member
Jun 27, 2006
TTDI KL
i threw mine away since it was in my halfcut dashboard and was useless ..

bro did u know that to change the clutch plate in a kancil engine .. u must take out the whole engine ??? oil sump leaking eh ?? well u will have to take out the whole engine also to check ... and standby a bottle of engine oil ... :biggrin:

but then i was a DIY freak myself on my kancil ... if u have an engine jack .. i would be more than happy to help u out wether its by going to ur place or through the net ...

if go to ur place(provided near or u pickup) .. T'O'ais and a pack or dunhill will do .. hahaha ...

p.s. - might i advise u to just send to shop if u dont have the proper tools ... i can recommend alot of kancil bengkels ... :biggrin:

flamming

Dec 2, 2003
ha..where u live ? I am in Kuching, i know i need a engine jack and those car jack....as da engine need move out...tats my current purpose...i need to have a good knowledge of l200s before i purchase those equip..actually my goal is tat i able to solve my l200s prob on my own....hey u sound exp...how u learn abt engine stuff ? i myself noe abit but still no confident yet.. i dont like to handle my l200 for mech as they are not that handy wif care....i like doing myself...part time hobby...hehe..can u guide me da main point ...on remove a engine...:P, i can buy u 1 week cigerate if i adi master it...:biggrin:

my_a91342

Known Member
Nov 17, 2006
Anybody have a softcopy of L200S Service Manual? The diagram for vacuum hose (i think my vacuum hose got problem)?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone knows where to get this? I personally don't like the triangle one. It looked cheap. Super awesome.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience