Miniature Garage & Workshop - Nissan Skyline R34

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Hey guys,

Recently my passion in diecast modeling had been featured on Awesome Powered | Awesome Automotive Lifestyle. And since he did a rather great writeup, so I'm posting a link here for you guys to drool, perhaps...
I actually shot all those pics with just iPhone4 plus a Fisheye lens, and sent those photos to him.

Next one you would see miniature Lamborghini and McLaren showroom with the exact CI of those two supercars makers.

And anybody interested with the fisheye lens for phones, do email me at - as I've got few sets extra.

Enjoy!
Mini Feature: The Godzilla Sanctuary | Awesome Powered

Last edited:

kepet

Known Member
Jan 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
awesome bro...i just collect hotwheels though. keep it up!

hopefully u can do one like this on silvia models as i rarely saw them on miniature scale.

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
awesome mate, last time I was thinking to get 1 too *haha* but finally I gave up.
This particular brand went bankrup and now the car priced is doubled. Haha

awesome bro...i just collect hotwheels though. keep it up!

hopefully u can do one like this on silvia models as i rarely saw them on miniature scale.
Too bad I dont have like in Silvia. :-)

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I have a silvia....Hehehehe...with a mix of others make like RX7FD, 350Z, evo...etc..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i hav an old K&N air filter for carburettor and i wanna install it in my nissan sunny DIY. should i change the filter of should i just buy the oil and apply it only??? if so where to buy the oil....i am living in cheras...

and will the new air filter affect fuel comsumption?

thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience