Mini TT in Kuching

ExtremeEvo9

Known Member
Jul 15, 2005
Malaysia
nick2,
i suppose ksp power, n1, amoil all selling those kind of prices right??
their price is more or less the same..

nicknick

Known Member
Jul 4, 2006
I'd suppose to ask when i was there yesterday. Anyway thanks EE9.

BlueTezza

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
yeah slj bro...nowaday i saw many apexi t.timer all fake 1..the digit background is black 1 but ori is red 1 mah rite ? darn..fake product sell 400+ lagi....lie those little chicken...hahaha. ehermm...
c la...wait i wan to buy thing i PM u and u come fetch me...i wan sit ur e8..feel the power, if u dun mind..haha..
I nid to c my angpow got how much 1st baru can buy performance part...
Ehh wanna ask...if u got auto and manual gearbox..which 1 u choose ? with adv and dis

slj

500 RPM
Dec 9, 2004
kk
sure sure...just drop me a pm...400++ wah wah !!
auto and manual ah...depend how lazy and wht type of driving feel u prefer lo...if u always wan to dating with gf...busy hand touching here and there...then surely go for auto lo...else.u will be over busy..hahahaha accident rate increase due to some reason..then no good lo...

ok serious, for me... in kk manual is still acceptable lo..coz traffic jam rate so low..u put twin plate or triple plate also wont patah kaki....and mnual more thing to play and u can feel the force all controlled by ur shifting...id totally depend on u either wan comfort drving ...or feeling the better force...unless u are runnning on a V10 monster..then auto also never mind...hahaha! just my 2 cent!

BlueTezza

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
i oso wan manual..but cant find manual transmission on 2jz..tis is my planning now...waiting jpj approve...
if u find 2jz manual 1 tell me ya. muz halfcut...will i get deleted this post ?hmm..due to this is evo forum..haha..
Any accident that cause by manual user reason is not enuf hand to touch...hahahaha ehermm

3000GT

Nov 12, 2004
Kuching
Request from EE9. Another mini TT in Kuching. Raining... sigh..

Red, White, White, Red. ^_^. Didn't get to take much pics of my car at the TT.

slj

500 RPM
Dec 9, 2004
kk
bro bluetezza....

manual tranmission for 2jz ah..erm....i think kinda hard to get oh....mostly sell together with half cut.....i know at the "used part shop" near the hyndai atos,inm there got one 2jz half cut...don know is manual or wht..u can try go ask lo...the one just right beside the junction into... don know wht the name/...618..818 or wht ever something like tat named...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
3000GT,

Yo bro, thx for u kind pics sharing!!! Wow... KK now got real good tt now n then man.... Hahaha... Nice pics... Somore now got 3 Ralliart Evos le... LoLzzzzzzz... Ganbate EE9!!! Haha... It looks cool man...

3000GT

Nov 12, 2004
Kuching
No probs. As long as you guys like the pictures. And yeah, its in kch not kk hehe. EE9, i saw the yellow E9 today, also got ralliart sticker already eh.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

if you earn more than RM2500 per month and you don't have commitment yes you can buy "lancer" or your dream car.

how about people earn less than that and got a lot of commitment can they buy?
All Malaysian citizen can not run from Proton expenses laa... even U buy others car like Honda, Toyota, BMW, Merc & etc.. the expenses still incurred in your new car... That why Proton never care about their product interm of Cost vs Quality coz we as Malaysian...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience