Mini Nature Drive - 271006 - Picture Uploaded

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Seriously, it was way too dark.. but here are some more pics.. just need a brighter flash!! Couldnt get any pics of the waterfall...

It was good to see one of the R32's (remain anonymous) make minced meat of a very annoying white Putra turbo during the drive back.. sometimes they have to be reminded of who is King... hehe
Also, sorry for my white smoke to all you drivers who had your windows down... getting the problem rectified. :)

Last edited:

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
Sendai, JAPAN.
www.zerotohundred.com
wow.. nice .. but lack of brightness .. i did saw all by adjusting those using ACDSee .. anyway .. nice journey.. and again ure second last picture with tat dori dori car is very cool ;)

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Hahah

yup that r32 sure whack the heck out the putra turbo butt.. esp when the r32 wasnt familiar with the wet genting road... it was a crazy drive man

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
wah night convoy wo.i hope the cars wont suddenly lost its power when pass by the kawasan hantu...lolz.jk jk. :P

farique

500 RPM
Jan 22, 2005
Klang
Visit site
can anyone tell me what's under the hood of that 32 4 doors? Im very interested to know more about that car. It looks so nice and very tempting! The blue color, the black hood.. the Advan rims.. oh... GTR kit I see?.. oh.. very tempting.. :adore::adore:

space_cowboy

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2003
a..aa..aapolloo
Visit site
hei guys..

the drive was marvellous. especially when we went down to the waterfall. no one cant see anything except the water splashing.

the next trip, we make sure we go down to the bottom of the waterfall. with proper flashlight of course.

hei skagee. lets proceed with the game u had in mind, walk to the waterfall, off light and run back to the car.. wat say u?

cheers'

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
ayaa.. ah boy, u should have jumped into the water fall that night

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got this problem maybe long ago but I just noticed it since I changed the lower arm straight, tie end rod. Some friends suggest me to go press the arm. But some suggest that I get the thing that we put at the top of the suspension so that we can adjust the suspension from there. Please help me coz i dont know what the thing that should be install to the suspension. What is it and how much the thing cost?

Sorry for lame question. Your help is appreciated.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience