Military aircraft engine missing

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
i think the engine still in army base la... prob it's another ploy by certain "people" to claim insurance... :rofl:

that's why the figures inflated to RM 50mil per engine... :rofl: can claim more and split among the brothers ma.. :wink:

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
insurance? never herd military equipment been insured before...do they?

what im thinking of is we purposely gave/sell/donate to Iran andthen make a rucus that it is been stolen to avoid any stern actions from US...

we know for facts that Iran have tons of american equipments inherit from The Shah's days (F15, F5, M60, Cobra Attack Heli's etc. etc) and spare parts for this equipment is hard to come by....

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Aiyo, Iran just legally bought some good sht from Russia. There is no way they want something like this while Israel has the latest goodies from US. I think maybe got 1 china company wanna build something like ' direct bolt on replacement' and buy the engine to make mold for all parts (my imagination power very power :) ) Or they sell to Mr. Bin Ladin :rofl:

Actually the engine is not that big. A Captiva can easily carry 2 at 1 time. The biggest part is the after burner shroud (looks like exhaust tip, I don't know the exact name).

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
they found it... it's in Argentina !! walao........

unbelievable that some juniors are able to take it out and ship it to international buyers... it's obvious higher ranking fellas involved.. but as we all know... there'll be cover ups.. :rofl:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
some one turn up in sdb using this engine..muhahhahaha...
ya la like sdf stated they were protected by power.muhahaha.
demmit:thefinger:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
If it really turned up at SDB...I'm sure will go and see....

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
I was shocked when I read the news...I was like WTF!! missing 2 jet engine....that engine is not small and how can it gone missing...the best part is the military only know about it until now? =.='
they knew... just can't cover anymore, so just acting infront of 'rayat' or this is 1 of the dirt tactic that been using to kick some1 out of they politic life...:nurse:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
true true..... political assasination.. some kambing must be sembelih to please the gods..

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
true true..... political assasination.. some kambing must be sembelih to please the gods..
hahahaha.... i wish to have the bbq kambing & 1 kambing soup...:biggrin:

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
let’s give a round applause to our PM for still scratching he's ball head thinking how this could happen... OR is he part of it... hehe… same like the previous case... *BOOOMMMM*!!

Last edited:

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
full story HERE.

KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 4 — Attorney-General Tan Sri Abdul Gani Patail (picture) today confirmed only rank-and-file servicemen were involved in the scandalous theft of the two F-5E jet engines two years ago, saying they would be prosecuted soon. Police had said three airmen and a company agent are the only suspects in the audacious crime that spotlighted lax security in the country’s military installations.

Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak’s response that investigations were ongoing after two years had immediately attracted charges of a cover-up from opposition politicians. Inspector-General of Police Tan Sri Musa Hassan’s claim that only rank-and-file airmen were involved had also invited ridicule.

The RMAF had also denied that a brigadier-general and 40 other airmen sacked for incompetence last year had anything to do with the theft.

Government officials have declined to identify the cargo’s destination, but Western diplomats closely tracking the situation said that the engines were destined for Iran, which has been under a US trade embargo since 1995 and is now under global scrutiny because of its refusal to suspend its nuclear enrichment programme. The police later said the engines are allegedly in Argentina.
1. its ridiculous that it took ONLY 3 airmen and a company agent to smuggle 2 jet engines out of the country unless they are saying the guards, the customs and port authorities are blind or retards or both.

2. even if ONLY 3 guys and a company is involved, the commanding officer(s) of those 3 airmen should take responsibility as well.

3. RMAF's denial doesn't prove anything. this is about national security so they should clarify why were the brigadier general and 40 airmen sacked for?

4. as this is a military case, why is the AG handling this case? don't the military have their own court marshal or something? if the AG is the correct person to handle the case, why was it only brought to his attention now? we're talking about RM 100m here. if he really didn't know about this earlier, who else knew about this AND WHY did they keep quiet and not report to the AG? :stupid:

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
ok, so next time malaysia can become the half cut engine center in the world...any half cut from old junk evo to F5 fighter jet....

so we can start a project to bolt on the turbo jet engine from the jet fighter on a proton saga mega valve for drag racing.....i think we can have 4 secs 0-400m car pretty soon

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everyone,

Want to know about tyre size 185/60/R14
Can Kelisa use it?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience