Microtech

NOS_7AGTE

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
reintel,

Thanks for ur offer. I preferably purchase new 1 suit for rotary engine.

Daihatsu Mira

Known Member
Jan 23, 2005
Sabah
Visit site
NOS-7AGTE, have u even cal this man for further details...
0123205454---Joshua Thiran
maybe he can help u ...
if i were not wrong he got ready in stock Microtech for rotary engine ...

NOS_7AGTE

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
Daihatsu Mira,

Thanks Q. I only want to verify microtech LT12, LT12s and LTX12s model what's diffirent with them all after then decide purchase which model is my first choice.

nova

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
The best way to resolve this is to meet up man to man and put down the final ultimate date for the car to be completed and handed over to you. Also to tell the mechanic that if the car is not ready by then, you are prepared to take away the car and not pay anything they claim they have done. List out the items you see now or get someone who knows to help you list down the things you see are missing or uncompleted and tell the mechanic about them. Tell them you will recheck the list again on the day when it is agreed to be ready. If the meeting breaks down, give them a few breathing days to think over and agree a date and time to come back and discuss again with you. If still no go, you will have to play the proper legal game by giving them a letter or notice telling them you will be taking your car back in X number of days with all original items back in place. You also have to mention in your letter you reserve the right to claim from them all losses, any missing part, etc.

I believe this is better than making grouses on the internet hoping they can hear your voice and your car can be ready.

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
nova- Thank you for the input. I've done the necessary with regards to notices and what not. My grouses are made public for the benefit of potential customers.

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
LOL. i'm waiting for them to get back to me with the items missing as to evaluate final figure. This was agreed last week but as always its now 1 week with no updates.

ps: i've got the car home and still waiting on news of my greddy water temp sensor before i drive.

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
its started but not tuned. i'm waiting until next month. need to put miles but without water temp gauge i'll be risking a brand new engine.

nova

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
You can use factory water temp gauge to monitor. You don't really need aftermarket stuff to do that and you don't need rocket science accuracy to monitor coolant temp in order to tune/run your car. :regular_smile:

Anyway, you have all the right to take back your water temp gauge from them.

Last edited:

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
nova said:
You can use factory water temp gauge to monitor. You don't really need aftermarket stuff to do that and you don't need rocket science accuracy to monitor coolant temp in order to tune/run your car. :regular_smile:

Anyway, you have all the right to take back your water temp gauge from them.

Nova, thank you for your input. As much as i'm tempted to belittle your post i find myself instead compelled to explain the logic behind always using an aftermarket water temp on a fd3s. The simple reason being - the oem temp gauge is not linear. What this basically means is there is no forewarning prior to overheating. As you may already have read, my total cost of rebuilding and cost at Joshua's will be in the region of 30k, i believe in not busting my engine for a RM340 sensor. This logic, i'm sure is shared by all especially if you've forked out 30 grand and waited 8 months.:shades_smile:

ecupro

Known Member
Nov 30, 2005
To all,
Just ask,( new on new Microtech ecu )
Those new microtech ecu which can tune on note-book, can it be re-program if it is install for Toyota,20V and then change to VR4 or EVO I-III ?

If NOT, can't the Microtech software ( note-book ) have more function and powerful ?

Thank you.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got this problem maybe long ago but I just noticed it since I changed the lower arm straight, tie end rod. Some friends suggest me to go press the arm. But some suggest that I get the thing that we put at the top of the suspension so that we can adjust the suspension from there. Please help me coz i dont know what the thing that should be install to the suspension. What is it and how much the thing cost?

Sorry for lame question. Your help is appreciated.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience