rpm2racing

Known Member
Jun 3, 2004
Microtech LT10s pakage come with
1.LT10s ECU
2.Wiring harness tag
3.Fuse box
4.Relay
5.X4 Box IGBT(Ignition Booster Like MSD)
6.Manual Book
7.ECU option
8.Data Logger
9.ECU LOgger
10.Air Fuel Ratio Logger
11.12.000rpm map

Pakage is RM4800 all 4 cylinders engine.
Installation and tuning on dyno charges is RM5500 include pakage.
7 working days for order this pakage.

Pls Contact
Rpm2 Racing Malaysia
http://rpm2racing.fotopages.com
017 254 2550

geukai

Jul 25, 2006
Boss, some questions here:

- Does the x4 box a must when installing the 10s? How come my car doesn't come with it? I have the 10s in my car (used car)...Some say the x4 is build in? How much is the x4 box alone and do you sell it separately?

- Is there anyway to set the cold start in 10s? Find it hard to start the car especially in the morning.

Hope you can advise me on those matters. Thank you very much.

rpm2racing

Known Member
Jun 3, 2004
The 1st question where do u buy the Lt10s?With out the X4box u must used the OEM igniter.No igniter inbuild.U can see at box IGBT write.If u use the X4,u can straight hook up to coil..No igniter OEM use again.Funtion X4 same like MSD 2 channel.Yes i sell the X4 box is RM300.
If u have a time give me a call.to set a cold start.No charges.
geukai said:
Boss, some questions here:

- Does the x4 box a must when installing the 10s? How come my car doesn't come with it? I have the 10s in my car (used car)...Some say the x4 is build in? How much is the x4 box alone and do you sell it separately?

- Is there anyway to set the cold start in 10s? Find it hard to start the car especially in the morning.

Hope you can advise me on those matters. Thank you very much.

geukai

Jul 25, 2006
Thanks for the info. To answer your question, the 10s comes with the car when I bought it (as I mentioned ealier on, it is a used car).

So what is the difference (benefits) if I'm using an OEM igniter versus the x4? If opt for the x4, do I need to change the coil or something? Will I need extra wiring?

Thanks again sir, don't flame me coz I'm still a newbie to this management thingy.

DJ-LAZ

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
Penang
Visit site
do u have the older version of microtech cos i'm not planning on spending that much and i wanna get it for the sake of my engine got too much wiring kahwin ....
i'm driving a satria with 4g61t with god knows wat ecu and wiring the mixed up with ...
how long does it takes to install ...
pm me more details as in performance , would it safe my dumb ass wiring mess and all ...

Yiloong

500 RPM
Oct 2, 2005
Bro, I have question to ask u. If i install the microtech X4 box. Izzit I don't need to use my ori distributor anymore??? if yes pls let me know the price. thanks.

rpm2racing

Known Member
Jun 3, 2004
Many installation for Honda B series never change the Distributor.Can run wth X4box and single bosch coil like EVO.No worrie.Pm me what u want.
Yiloong said:
Bro, I have question to ask u. If i install the microtech X4 box. Izzit I don't need to use my ori distributor anymore??? if yes pls let me know the price. thanks.

rpm2racing

Known Member
Jun 3, 2004
No need to change the old coils.X4 can boost up your sparking.X4 box come in complete with the xtra wiring.Just plug in.
geukai said:
Thanks for the info. To answer your question, the 10s comes with the car when I bought it (as I mentioned ealier on, it is a used car).

So what is the difference (benefits) if I'm using an OEM igniter versus the x4? If opt for the x4, do I need to change the coil or something? Will I need extra wiring?

Thanks again sir, don't flame me coz I'm still a newbie to this management thingy.

geukai

Jul 25, 2006
Thanks for the explaination, will let you know once I'm ready to purchase one from you. Appreciate it sir.

rpm2racing

Known Member
Jun 3, 2004
If u running X4 box with Bosch Coil or others Aftermarket performance coil it Better.:regular_smile: :regular_smile: :regular_smile:

mi_scuzi

Known Member
Aug 7, 2005
Selangor
including installing & tunning?wat's the best price?can i replace my whole wiring wif lt10s wiring?

Last edited:

rpm2racing

Known Member
Jun 3, 2004
Yes including installation and tuning on dyno for the free 1st hour.Yes u can if u want to sell the old wiring and fly full Mtech Lt10s.We can do for piggyback style also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Apparently, quite a number of lady motorists are already regularly using Tufoil in their engines. There is a group of them who works for a multi-national company and who have been using Tufoil without a break for 8 years.

We are on part have received private messages from ladies who are all very concerned about their 4 wheels and their peak upkeep. Syabas!!

Hence we in this column, would like to invite lady motorists to share their views on the use of Tufoil in their engines.Rgds.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience