MH 17 down

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Another MAS plane hit the ground.
This time it was believed to have been shot down in Ukrainian airspace.

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Seen the footage fro Ukrainian TV and sad to see bodies scattered everywhere.
Photo of the crash site already circulating around social media.

Condolence to the family,
Now people are starting to air their own speculation starting that it was suppose to be Vladimir Putin's aircraft which bear a striking resemblance of the MAS aircraft.

Anyway,
difference from MH370, this time there will be evidence to investigate.
Time will tell, what actually happen.

ericmaxman

Senior Newbie
Jul 18, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
Kesian MAS. Barely 6 months from the MH370 tragedy, with Malaysians still getting over the lost, MAS got struck with another one.

Sudah jatuh, ditimpa tangga.

Toyota Corona TT141

Known Member
May 18, 2014
It is most unfortunate that all these has to happen under Najib's premiership, 1 disaster after another. No other Malaysian Prime Minister has ever has to deal with all these incidents. I doubt it really matters anymore whatever evidence now they may dig up from the wreckage. This is no longer about MAS as an entity or whatever turnaround plans it has under its sleeves or dont have but MAS represents Malaysia and Malaysia seems to be paying the price. The only question now that is left to be answered is how many more deaths and disasters must continue to happen to Malaysia before Najib steps down. Talk about sheer rotten luck!

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
DO NOT say this is a crash. It is NOT a crash.

When people say it is a crash, it is either the plane malfunctioned or the pilot made a mistake. Neither was the case.

It was shot down and nothing the pilots, MAS or Boeing could have done.

Toyota Corona TT141

Known Member
May 18, 2014
The theory that the Flight MH 17 bears a striking resemblance to Putin aircraft, holds no water at all. If one were to look hard enough one might just find out the flaw in that theory.

g4i8y0t

1,000 RPM
Aug 5, 2010
Kedah
It is most unfortunate that all these has to happen under Najib's premiership, 1 disaster after another. No other Malaysian Prime Minister has ever has to deal with all these incidents. I doubt it really matters anymore whatever evidence now they may dig up from the wreckage. This is no longer about MAS as an entity or whatever turnaround plans it has under its sleeves or dont have but MAS represents Malaysia and Malaysia seems to be paying the price. The only question now that is left to be answered is how many more deaths and disasters must continue to happen to Malaysia before Najib steps down. Talk about sheer rotten luck!
This has nothing to do with Najib stepping down or not. The plane was SHOT DOWN BY MISSILE, that's it. Why do we must relate everything to Malaysian politics? In times like this, we must unite and give support to whoever in charge. Please la my fellow Malaysians.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Internet users being so stupid just by assuming things.
The last old cargo crash also came out. Buggers.

Now we can only wait for Mas Airline for the genuine news. Even CNN broadcasts bullcraps sometimes.

Toyota Corona TT141

Known Member
May 18, 2014
The initial synopsis is very clear that is ground-to-air missiles and these babies don't come fuckin cheap. I truly doubt these terrorists were playing around in someone backyard either. History of previous take downs by missiles has always been proved and linked even claimed to motives and international politics to exert pressure on political leaders for the whatever the reason(s) hidden or otherwise.

Question is, how can we not relate this to politics! Must these terrorist make another point, by taking down another 1 of our bird together with hundreds of innocent souls! What if these terrorists decides to drop in and take down our iconic twin towers?

Until today MH370 is still unaccounted for, despite everything that has been broadcasted, talk about genuine news and now MH17! If I am not mistaken, the premier did mentioned something about shoot on sight hours before this latest incident and these terrorists must have taken his advice down well indeed, very well indeed.

Brothers, if you only knew how I wish I was totally stupid about these assumptions but I do stand by my word, until its proven otherwise. The pilots, steward and stewardess of MAS should know what to do during these hour of darkness, surely they must have been trained?

The message from both MH370 and MH17 is very clear indeed to me and to those that there are intended to at least and the only thing left is are the rest clear about the message. Perhaps the rest rather await genuine news from MAS or rather another wild goose chase like in case of flight MH370. The Latin word for this is "Quid quid recipientes, quid quid recepientor!"

Time will tell and surely tell well, if I have learnt anything well from the past or I am being plain stupid. For now I cannot await for what MAS has to say about flight MH17, if they ever going to have any authority over the investigations.

Last edited:

john_unai

Known Member
Aug 9, 2011
mtkb
malaysia really bad luck la dis year..one problem haven't settle yet, another one come out. really deep condolence to the victim's family.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
shot by rebel weh...

crazy leh....their flight path was approved safe path wooo....

Toyota Corona TT141

Known Member
May 18, 2014
https://my.news.yahoo.com/najib-step-grandma-aboard-flight-mh17-says-daily-064354689.html

I am really hoping that this news would appease the spirits of the terrorists from taking any of our birds down again but there is a nagging feeling that it is not going to work under any circumstances given what is broadcasted.

Flight path is safe and approve indeed. Modern commercial jets, only have their pilots key-in coordinates of origin and destination before flight and the plane automatically realigns itself in the approved flight path once in auto pilot mode. Safe and approve indeed for many airliners, unfortunately not for MAS MH17 this time.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys need input....change my gti stock damper n spring with hot bit wan, need input any ideas wats d best spring rate n optimum set up for gti ? currently my car fr 50kg behind 30kg...dunno how to calculate d rate la :biggrin:... behind got 2 12 inch woofer. the thing is d car corner cun wan... stick la -potenza RE 711- err over slightly low speed. but i think can get better la, both spring n damper very firm...haiyo not much comfort la i tell u...but the thing is at higway cruising like...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience