Mentally Disabled Drivers

kcng

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2008
Selangor
kcng1983.blogspot.com
Kcng : I can't see the lambo pic (office blocked) but if that's the Aventador picture, the car owner was asked to park there for showing off the car. It wasn't his intention to park like an idiot. If it's any other car, then I dunno la.

ND4 : You're scary man. Heart in the right place but scary! I'm surprised your wife didn't ask for a diamond ring on top of all that. But I'll bet secretly at home she'll be treating you as "her hero" :biggrin:

However I don't condone violence la. Violence only begets violence. A tongue lashing and calling security might have sufficed to shut the fatass-double-digit moron up. Especially since OKU parking is usually very brightly labelled. And I'll bet the family in the car would also have been embarassed if the mentally challenged imbecile had insisted to park there. All you need is a crowd to give them dirty looks, security to clamp the vehicle and probably a lot of boos and jeers from the crowd to completely spoil the mood of the dumbass VIP. Regardless of who the moron is VIP or not, they should not have the right to take a OKU parking space especially when there's one lining up for the parking spot.
nope
the pic i posted is a pic of a lambo that is clamped... but this is totally not related to disabled parking (my bad)..

back in 2006 in phileo damansara
:biggrin:

it is because this lambo park on the lot that is already reserved by a Posh owner...
talking about rubbing my car is more exotic then yours in the face

ultimate trolling

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
take a small tiny stone, open up the tire pressure cap and insert it in, slowly turn clockwise until u hear "psssssssshhh" then move away from it, after 10mins...all 4 tires puncture...then see how lansi a guy can be......thats one of the best lesson for an idiot who parked at disabled car park.

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
take a small tiny stone, open up the tire pressure cap and insert it in, slowly turn clockwise until u hear "psssssssshhh" then move away from it, after 10mins...all 4 tires puncture...then see how lansi a guy can be......thats one of the best lesson for an idiot who parked at disabled car park.
Haha.. i also think of that before.. but never done that... come to think of it.. you done that before? Hehe.. :rofl::rofl:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Most mall now I think actually put notice that they will clamp cars park on disabled parking when the owners are actually not disabled.

However, I hold on 1 principle. . .
parking there when you're not disabled is like 'praying' that one day you'll be disabled. So, go ahead. Park there as often as you like, and maybe, one day, god will grant you that wish. . .
sadly, while waiting for them to be disabled, individuals who are already disabled NEEDS their disabled parking.

I have to warn you guys though, don't assume a car without the disabled sticker means that person isn't disabled.

A friend of mine broke her leg (left leg) but was still able to drive since it was an auto. She requested for the disabled parking lot due to her condition and all cases the security agreed. But her car doesn't have the sticker and the crutches were already out with her.

So don't sabo all cars there but give them the benefit of the doubt first.
which is why we should get the appropriate documents/stickers if we wish to make use of a facility. its only right. you can't get senior KTM rates if you don't have MyKAD to prove you are a senior citizen.

our mentality have to change. I believe first with disabled parking, then on to our driving etiquette. we have to start somewhere, I think this is blatantly clear the first one we have to start with.

nd4ever, props to you. I will tell myself to do the same if the time comes. he wants to park there so much we should break their kneecaps and let them keep the parking.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
But if you're temporarily handicapped are you still legible for those stickers? Or can just get from stationary shop?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
But if you're temporarily handicapped are you still legible for those stickers? Or can just get from stationary shop?
technically speaking, that would be an injured person. i think if you injure either of your hands, you can't drive cause if you change gear who is going to hold the steering. if you injure your left leg, you might still be able to drive an auto, injured right leg, you can't drive. if you injure your neck you shouldn't drive since you can't look left and right. if you injure one eye I guess you could still drive. if you injure one/both ears I don't think you should drive since you can't hear on one side or both.

keep in mind i'm talking about injured..people who are handicapped have been used to their condition which means their other working senses have reach a higher state of tune and is more sensitive compared to non-handicapped individuals.

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I have to warn you guys though, don't assume a car without the disabled sticker means that person isn't disabled.

A friend of mine broke her leg (left leg) but was still able to drive since it was an auto. She requested for the disabled parking lot due to her condition and all cases the security agreed. But her car doesn't have the sticker and the crutches were already out with her.

Same here. My wife had a bad accident where nearly all the tendons on her left foot was severed. She could not walk for a couple of months with her left foot as was using crutches/wheel chair. So she was temporarily disabled. She drives an auto an would first get permission from the guard at shopping malls before parking her car at the disable parking as she has no disabled sticker/tag - I think you need JPJ & hospital approval to show that you have permanent disabilities to get that sticker with a tag. And yes... please don't sabo all cars even if it has no disabled sticker.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I also did a funny stuff yesterday at McD...I saw this car park at the OKU spot..IT was a CLS....since my office was near I went back and printed out something like this and go back and stick to it's rear windscreen with LOCTITE glu....an A4 size paper that read...

Attention!!
Owner is mentally disable. Forgive him/her for not able to tell the difference of normal parking from OKU...
A community message from Tanjung Rambutan...

Perhatian!!
Permandu menghadapi masalah mental. Tidak dapat membezakan parking untuk OKU dan pengguna lain...Kesulitan amat dikesali.
Tanjung Rambutan...

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
omg loctite glue is super strong..

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
hahahahahaha...beat that CLS idiots.....hahahahaha (mimicking richard hammond laugh) :lol:

titanrev...u shud keep a lot of copy and a few tube of loctite glue :adore:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Just use those recycled A4 paper print black and white already can...keep a few copies in the car and a bottle of LOCTITE....

Step 1. Stop behind the target car

Step 2. Take out LOCTITE from dash drawer

Step 3. Apply LOCTITE deliberately on paper

Step 4. Look at your side mirror for cars before getting down.

Step 5. SLAP A4 paper to rear windscreen and get out from the scene

If no people on sight...repeat step 1 to 5 as much as you like...until your paper runs out...

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
I think this is even better.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
TR,

good one...i also wanna do...

hahaha..bout the tire air...u guys guess leh..hahaa

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com

+101. technicaly, Im OKU driver (my friends should knw me..), but i didnt put the sticker nor park at OKU carpark.
Reason is Im still capable to drive and walk some distance to office, restaurant, banks & malls...

Better giveway to those 'more serious' OKU drivers :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

I would use a small but very sharp screwdriver to 'jab' its tail lights.... punching a hole... w/o any sound or car alarm blarring... :nurse:

happily doin onto those selfish inconsiderate muthafukha drivers wit xpensive rides... :smokin:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
+101. technicaly, Im OKU driver (my friends should knw me..), but i didnt put the sticker nor park at OKU carpark.
Reason is Im still capable to drive and walk some distance to office, restaurant, banks & malls...

Better giveway to those 'more serious' OKU drivers :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

I would use a small but very sharp screwdriver to 'jab' its tail lights.... punching a hole... w/o any sound or car alarm blarring... :nurse:

happily doin onto those selfish inconsiderate muthafukha drivers wit xpensive rides... :smokin:
and even a handicapable friend is more than willing to give up the allowance of OKU parking to people who are in need.. so seriously..those bastards who park in OKU parking but perfectly well should get their kneecaps broken.

just spotted another one in Mcdonalds SS15 Drive Thru.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Can I relocate my original Cat converter at rear section; before the rear muffler?
Any side effect? Please advise.. Thx :adore:

P/s: My car is Gen 2 CPS.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience