Not open for further replies.
Exterior and Body

Meguiar's car detailing home service

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
AUTO HEAVEN Meguiar's car detailing home service

Meguiar's car detailing home service.
tired of ur car being scratch at the cheap car wash?
or them using cheap wax on ur car for a bad finishing and a do it again job after rain falls???
we provide 24hours 7 days a week car detailing service.
we are using only the best products from US like Meguiar's and Mother's.
our 3 steps will really bring back ur car to showroom condition.
3 steps=wash+clay+polish+re wash+wax 2 coats+1 quick wax spray+tires,rims,trims.
normal price range from 140 to 480rm contact me for the price
please do not compare my services with the cheap carwash that u can find everywhere in kl
they use cheap products and will spend less than an hour on ur car.
it takes between 4 to 9 hours to fully details a car.
simple wash or wash and quick wax
engine dry cleaning
interior detailing
rims,trims
contact dennis at 0173814412 for more info on our location and services.resonable price and satisfaction guarantee.
using my own car as a show car to show u and test our products before using it on ur car.
crazy promo at 180rm for any car any size wash,polish,wax(rims,trims,tires)at this price and qualitee its a bargain.make ur car shine today

Attachments

Last edited:

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
cause my gf likes to shop there and i like the ole ole bali's food lol.for now we dont have a shop cause we try to be mobil.means more convenient for our customers.we can come to ur house,office where ever place which will be easy for u.or u can bring ur car to tamn desa.old klang road needs around 4 to 6hours.wash twice,wax cleaner+polish+clay if necessary+2coat of wax all meguiar's products and really cheap compare to outside price.if u saw my car in sunway u can see how good is our job.thats why i am using all the products on my car first so customers can see how their car will looks like.buz me for nice price but already can tell u it is cheaper then u might think.and the result is really superb

Last edited:

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Chimaera - saw your car in Sunway before new year. good looking car!

kelly84

Known Member
May 14, 2005
PeeJay
bro, please PM me exterior detailing price for W220 S-class. Do you detail the interior as well? Please PM me best price tq bro

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
PM sent tks fro the comment.i just ordered the supercharger kit so be ready for a monster v8 on the road lol.

vtec coupe

Known Member
Sep 28, 2008
bro how much to do for honda civic eg coupe n the new accord..pm me the price thanks

samchan1988

Known Member
Jun 20, 2009
hey thank a lot bro for the service man i damn like your service and my car look new haha...and your price is damn cheap... hahah :biggrin: i will sure call u for the second time man :top: bye and thank

chimaera1855

1,500 RPM
Sep 10, 2007
u are more then welcome.when i do customers car i do it as seem if i was doing my car.so the result is pretty nice.call me doctor sparkling lol pass my contact to ur friends will be happy to bring their rides to super showroom condition.bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

They have Infiniti as the luxury brand

They have Leaf as electric car

And now reviving Datsun as low cost car

Read about it in the net, Nissan will bring back Datsun after 30 years...targeting India as their first market in 2014/2015, producing cars with budget of $3000 to $6000..and still make profit...

Any idea how its gonna look like...surely many hope its based on Datsun 240Z design aite?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience