Megasquirt

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
bro cipan and khoyos,

Are you guys free to install & tune my megasquirt eh? Need some 1 good to tune & install for me. Mine is 1.8 Mivec. the engine will be ready by end of next week.
by end of next week, most likely the waiting list will be cleared. do send a private message to cipan to arrange appointment.

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
hehehe , i tink its best to let uncle do the whole thing :P
he wants to do it himself. for the rest of us who have no time for headache, we just let uncle settle everything...

guaranteed engine can fire up the next day. no need to think about which wire to tap, which capacitors to solder...

SHAZtech

500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
hahaha extreme headache bro! But I' m planning on getting it done,70% done...should be firing soon.hopefully!

Mar 5, 2007
can anyone at least tell me the trigger angle setting for the 4g93t megasquirt install in a cm5a 97 mitsubishi lancer gsr?

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
my car down due to broken piston ringlands... now sitting quietly at home to gather enough money for a replacement engine....

cipan_supercas

1,500 RPM
Feb 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.draxecu.com
why so quite je?? any update news :)
izzit quite? or due to the raise of petrol price?..nvm,

update, as usual, MS-1 v3, among the popular choice being fitted into a 4g92 Mivec which hv few goodies.

during start up YouTube - Drax Tuned Megasquirt-1 V3 4G92 Mivec

p/s-more project updates will be posted later

a std look of 4G92 Mivec engine

Sorting out the necessary wires and getting it correctly done.

The final product MS-1 v3

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Whilst driving home earlier today, I spotted Tom's Green Goblin. Made a mental note to text him later on, and that's when this caught my eye. I was stunned. I've only ever seen this in pictures. I mean, sure... Carrera GTs are rare, but the Gemballa Mirage GT; that's rarer than rare! In fact, this baby is not seen very often on the roads at all!

So what's happened here? Well, Gemballa decided to take a big standard...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience