Mega Gathering 2011

When should this year's Skyline Mega Gathering be held?

• Saturday, 15 Oct 2011

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, 11 Nov 2011 (?!!)

• Some other date (it's too early to decide, let's discuss further)

• Total voters

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
Nice cool comic style design but the big print in front would be kinda hot in our weather.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Bdk baru boleh x nak join!!!perhaps can join u guys to know each other and to gain more knowledge..:proud:

awoO23
Anyone can join bro, don't worry you won't be the only one making new friends. :driver:

[H] [K] [S];1063685147 said:
Should add a GTR logo some where on the T's perhaps?!
It's the GT logo on the fenders of the 32-34 turbo models bro.

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
[PIMPIN];1063685261 said:
It's the GT logo on the fenders of the 32-34 turbo models bro.
Noted! Will buy the T's anytime... Any other color choice?!

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Nice tee, would buy it no doubt :biggrin:

Regarding the gathering, we should go forward with the Shah Alam Stadium car park. Rent the place, get a few lots for stalls (F&B) as well as lots for those interested in selling automotive-related goods (tees, parts, etc).

The club can sell some designs in collaboration with the club (RJ?) and the proceeds will be split between the supplier and the club. What do u guys think?

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com

Regarding the gathering, we should go forward with the Shah Alam Stadium car park. Rent the place, get a few lots for stalls (F&B) as well as lots for those interested in selling automotive-related goods (tees, parts, etc).

The club can sell some designs in collaboration with the club (RJ?) and the proceeds will be split between the supplier and the club. What do u guys think?
i second that

todak

Sep 29, 2006
who can i contact juru auto city . love to display my car.cheers:driver:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
dear skyliners & big bro, i wanna join too....but 15-22 i am not in town...so u guys fixed already a date?

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
what's the date and when is the next drive? mr temujin....when is the next drive?

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Nice cool comic style design but the big print in front would be kinda hot in our weather.
I've managed to personally verify that the T-shirt will not be hot as the print will be done using the same method already used on a few of the T-shirts in Rev-Junkies' Classics range. Especially with the type of cotton which I feel is very comfortable and I'm sure those who own RJ apparel can confirm this.

Don't worry, won't be hot lah. Plus, if you're hot then AZ and KN will hit on you.

Mr President,

We're approaching the middle of October and soon the year will end. With all due respect, is this an event we can count on happening? It would be cool to have some form of mega gathering. However, can I offer my opinion with regards to the stalls for F&B and 'boot sale'?

I believe that most of the members here and on FB already have their merchandise or products for sale well advertised and therefore if I were in their shoes, its unlikely I'd want to set-up a tent with all my expensive not to mention bulky and heavy parts laid out for everyone to view. Especially when I can sell just as easily through ZTH and FB minus the hassle. For example, I'm sure neither V-Spec nor kaminari would be turning up in a truck full of Skyline gear. But that's just IMHO.

As for the sale of the T-shirts, if left too late I doubt that RJ can have specially designed T-shirts for all of us. It takes between 4-6 weeks to get them done and as of now, I believe RJ is just waiting for the confirmation of the event and then can go ahead with the T-shirt design attached earlier. Alternatively, anyone else who is interested in making the T-shirts through another contact/friend/family member is of course welcome to do so.

But more pressing is the lack of interest in having a Mega Gathering which I personally find quite sad as it shows we'd be hard pressed to form a proper Club, registered and all that, if we can't even come together in full force once a year. This isn't criticism by the way, not towards the President nor to any of the office bearers but rather an observation which although isn't objective, is at least true?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sorry, I got issues with spelling.

So yeah, thoughts about this car? Yes this thread is directed at an individual who recently contracted STD. Our very own izso!

Is the CVT boring?
Does the cornering ability makes you clench your butt cheeks?
Does the engine drone constantly being maintained ~3000rpm for peak torque by the CVT?

Tell us more!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience