Mega Gathering 2011

When should this year's Skyline Mega Gathering be held?

• Saturday, 15 Oct 2011

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday, 11 Nov 2011 (?!!)

• Some other date (it's too early to decide, let's discuss further)

• Total voters

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
It's that time of the year where all Skyline owners nationwide come together for the Mega Gathering which is just another way for us to get to know one another even better and also swap/trade ideas and parts.

Therefore, I tentatively suggest that this years Mega Gathering be held on Saturday the 15th of October 2011. Place, time and activities to be held during the gathering can be further discssed in thiread.

Attachments

z34

Known Member
May 5, 2009
I'm not a skyline owner... yet. But can I suggest November? would like to experience this as I missed the last year's gathering. I dont want to missed this gathering again :bawling: wont be back till early Nov.

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
I was a wee bit worried that you guys might choose 15th of October as the date for the gathering..

I would very much like to attend, depending on the time, have a wedding to attend in the morning...and some dinners at night..but the majority of the afternoon is free :)

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
15 OCT 2011?
another close friend wedding also but i have to give a miss due to i forget the date before i book the flight.

i heard many wedding on that date also. look like good date for wedding

joethurr
it is static@kenneth wedding ?

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
A show N shine would be nice. Better if covered la so can last the whole day without worries of baking under the sun.

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
cmng
I have a couple of weddings to attend on that date, supposed to be "hia di" for both, but can only manage one..

not kenneth,
a jap dude, and another is a guy named jensen

VSpec... I totally agree with your suggestion, would be nice if it could be a covered area.. any suggestions ?

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Vote for 11 nov 2011!!
11.11.11 sounds bit riskier than 15th Oct..:proud:

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
well, we all have some on.. but 15 oct sound pretty good.. last time was held at putra hieghts.. this time why dont we do some where cooler.. say afomosa water world melaka. huge car park there . alotta drift event done at the car park. but the prob is funding , maybe can get sponsers, and minimum payment for private sellers.. who know.. neeed to discuss

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
I don't really have any preference for any particular date. I was just suggesting one that happens to fall on a Saturday which also lets me escape from buying my sister an expensive birthday present :rofl:

But let's all come up with a date then. Majority rules as always and I'll come on whichever date is chosen as I'm sure many others will too :driver:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Maybe can officially launch TMSC on that day??
Not possible, at least not an official MSC registered with ROS at least. Plus, we don't have a date/venue/plan of activities just yet.

---------- Post added at 03:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

cmng
I have a couple of weddings to attend on that date, supposed to be "hia di" for both, but can only manage one..

not kenneth,
a jap dude, and another is a guy named jensen

VSpec... I totally agree with your suggestion, would be nice if it could be a covered area.. any suggestions ?

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

11.11.11 sounds bit riskier than 15th Oct..:proud:
Also happens to be a Friday.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
If you guys want A-Famosa can get it no worries. Hopefully get it for minimal cost or if we're lucky free depending on what we want from them and how busy that weekend is I guess. Plus, its only 45mins from KL so sounds good!

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
A Famosa sounds awesome.

Needs proper planning though.. I believe October would be too close?

I'd like to suggest to make the gathering later in the year.. Around late November or so. Need to get feedback as to avoid peak holidays..

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
A Famosa sounds awesome.

Needs proper planning though.. I believe October would be too close?

I'd like to suggest to make the gathering later in the year.. Around late November or so. Need to get feedback as to avoid peak holidays..
I was just suggesting one out of many dates we could possibly host this event. It doesn't matter to me when it is, you can be I'll be there. However, if we do go with A-Famosa we'd need to decide soonish so can organize with them.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It hasn’t been that long really but the engineers at Nissan already have a round of improvements in store for next year’s 370Z as well as for the Nismo version.

However, the changes are limited to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience