Meet-ups??? TTs??? Convoy??? anywhere n everywhere...

Daniel Lee

Apr 21, 2005
daniel lee,
erm.... i am not sure la. hahaha you wanna eat papaya in the open cold air, is it? hehehe
That would be a nice experience... hahahaha...
Sorry bro, can't make it to join you as I have something on that nite.
Enjoy your trip and do bring your professional camera there to contribute to the 'random girls' tread.:biggrin:

eyong

Feb 20, 2006
eyong,
I also not sure why I am up so early. Can't sleep well for the past few nights. Dream like shite. As for now, I just finished work at about 3:30am or so at cyberjaya. Worked since 1pm saturday till just now (sunday) 3:30am. Later going to work again at about 2pm. Dang.
s_95: Your working hours sounded real crazy wor ... You are some system support or something? If not, maybe tow-truck operator .... ?Hahahahaha :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :hmmmm:

satria_95

eyong,
tow truck operator also not so bad ler. They just sit and wait for jobs while having tea or something. My one is work non stop wan. I'm a pabx engineer ler. sigh. I think you work in call center environment, no? Or maybe I remember wrongly. haha

Anyway, I was thinking of doing a ZTH stick-up thing for those who are coming. It's like one of those signs that people use the rubber thingy to stick up signs like, "I'm fat and you're ugly, but I can diet", or signs like, "Beware: Murderer In Training" but instead of the sign, it's ZTH bomberman Logo or maybe Tom's face wearing a bomberman shaped glasses. hehehe

By the way, where is Tom ar? I can't seem to get him to post anything wan.

Maz87

Nov 27, 2006
Yalor.....When is our First 2008 TT ?...hehehe Ah-red faster arrange la...hehehe i always support u want...fast fsat...Wahahaha

KeV-TEC

Jan 28, 2006
teng... 1st day of 2008... me n my sis got SICK JOR!!!

red u bring virus to me ka?
once yesterday night u return back my dbz...
beside feeling tired i felt pain over my bone summore!!!
then SICK LIAW

either u bring virus to me or your face problem cuz after looking at your face i macam wanna VOMIT!!! WAKAKAKAKA

Maz87

Nov 27, 2006
Wah......lucky not going out with Redd ,and i just go KTV with my kai-che...Hehehehehe

hello people,

I have a problem and need some suggestions.

My 4G63T was fully overhauled. What is did was used ACL Racing Bearing ( Main & Conrods ), then balanced the flywheel, conrods, pistons and clutch cover with MatSpeed. I installed a Toda Metal head gasket.

Currently I am using Thailand Brand Manifold and Wastegate and at 2.8 bar fuel pressure my manifold is turning red. Any lower no power and higher - the engine feels heavy. Any idea where I should troubleshoot.

I had...