Meet-ups??? TTs??? Convoy??? anywhere n everywhere...

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
daniel lee,
erm.... i am not sure la. hahaha you wanna eat papaya in the open cold air, is it? hehehe
That would be a nice experience... hahahaha...
Sorry bro, can't make it to join you as I have something on that nite.
Enjoy your trip and do bring your professional camera there to contribute to the 'random girls' tread.:biggrin:

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
eyong,
I also not sure why I am up so early. Can't sleep well for the past few nights. Dream like shite. As for now, I just finished work at about 3:30am or so at cyberjaya. Worked since 1pm saturday till just now (sunday) 3:30am. Later going to work again at about 2pm. Dang.
s_95: Your working hours sounded real crazy wor ... You are some system support or something? If not, maybe tow-truck operator .... ?Hahahahaha :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :hmmmm:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
eyong,
tow truck operator also not so bad ler. They just sit and wait for jobs while having tea or something. My one is work non stop wan. I'm a pabx engineer ler. sigh. I think you work in call center environment, no? Or maybe I remember wrongly. haha

Anyway, I was thinking of doing a ZTH stick-up thing for those who are coming. It's like one of those signs that people use the rubber thingy to stick up signs like, "I'm fat and you're ugly, but I can diet", or signs like, "Beware: Murderer In Training" but instead of the sign, it's ZTH bomberman Logo or maybe Tom's face wearing a bomberman shaped glasses. hehehe

By the way, where is Tom ar? I can't seem to get him to post anything wan.

Maz87

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Yalor.....When is our First 2008 TT ?...hehehe Ah-red faster arrange la...hehehe i always support u want...fast fsat...Wahahaha

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
teng... 1st day of 2008... me n my sis got SICK JOR!!!

red u bring virus to me ka?
once yesterday night u return back my dbz...
beside feeling tired i felt pain over my bone summore!!!
then SICK LIAW

either u bring virus to me or your face problem cuz after looking at your face i macam wanna VOMIT!!! WAKAKAKAKA

Maz87

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Wah......lucky not going out with Redd ,and i just go KTV with my kai-che...Hehehehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello people,

I have a problem and need some suggestions.

My 4G63T was fully overhauled. What is did was used ACL Racing Bearing ( Main & Conrods ), then balanced the flywheel, conrods, pistons and clutch cover with MatSpeed. I installed a Toda Metal head gasket.

Currently I am using Thailand Brand Manifold and Wastegate and at 2.8 bar fuel pressure my manifold is turning red. Any lower no power and higher - the engine feels heavy. Any idea where I should troubleshoot.

I had...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience