Meet-ups??? TTs??? Convoy??? anywhere n everywhere...

satria_95

blacksamurai,
It wasn't me! Honest! It was kev-tectec who did it. It's from his tectec thick milk. hahaha

kev-tec,
He boil milk or boil sperm? hahaha whoa... bah kut teh. can see one piece of fat skin there. hahaha yummy hehe

KeV-TEC

Jan 28, 2006
blacksamurai,
It wasn't me! Honest! It was kev-tectec who did it. It's from his tectec thick milk. hahaha

kev-tec,
He boil milk or boil sperm? hahaha whoa... bah kut teh. can see one piece of fat skin there. hahaha yummy hehe

RedD

Dec 19, 2004
anywhere..
LOLX! wth... haha

lolx... S_95... the bak kut teh pic.. non-halal.. lolx

BabyWenNie86

Nov 27, 2007
TT/Yum Cha - Calling all ZTH member tat is free...

Venue: Steven's Corner OUG...
Time: 8pm-11.30pm
Day: Monday (10 Dec2007)
Theme: Black top(any top)

**i'm serious n i'll b thr even if no1 is thr... i'm not those wif empty promises, neither do i like FeiKeiLou@fkl tat FongFeiKei@ffk... pm me ur real name n hp#

(proposed tt for evry Monday/Friday nite ok? til end of Dec2007)

pm me >> BabyWenNie86 ; 21,f,kl...

:party::party::party:

KeV-TEC

Jan 28, 2006
sorry...
cant make it...
next week onwards not free...

will catch up with u guys next next week
cheers ;)

KeV-TEC

Jan 28, 2006
satria bro giving excuse....
he wana ffk thats why he said tak suka steven
WAKAKAKAKAAK

CABUT~~~~~~~~~~

satria_95

I'm calling for a hang out session. I think I'd call it, "Break Away from the City".
Details below.

Target location: Genting HaiLan
Date: 22 Dec 2005
Time: Meet up for breakfast at approximately 9am. Leave for Genting at about 10:30AM (or maybe earlier).
Meeting location: Somewhere around One Utama (tentative).

Agenda:
- Upon reaching genting, find parking. I usually park at multi tier car park opposite genting hotel (If I didn't remember the hotel name wrongly).
- For those who wants to go Theme Park, they are welcomed to proceed.
- Visit Ripley's Believe It Or Not gallery.
- Take skyway down (yes, going down) to the lower station and visit the mini-zoo there. Then come up again. I think the package price is RM20+ for 2 return skyway ticket and zoo entry ticket.
- Visit Haunted House (beside Ripley's gallery)
- Look for lunch.
- Go to mushroom farm, or whatever farm they have there (if there are anyone who's interested).
- Cabut from genting and if time allows, dinner at kepong or somewhere that's along the way after return from genting.

I'll bring my camera along so we could have lots of photos taken. Don't worry, if photos are to be posted out, no names of people will be labelled on the photo and number plates will be censored. Permission will also be asked before posting.

Now, what do you guys and gals think?

eyong

Feb 20, 2006
s_95: ????? What you doing up so early wor? Thought I am the only freak that start work at 0730 on a Saturday? Or you just balik from all-nite-long yumcha?

satria_95

eyong,
I also not sure why I am up so early. Can't sleep well for the past few nights. Dream like shite. As for now, I just finished work at about 3:30am or so at cyberjaya. Worked since 1pm saturday till just now (sunday) 3:30am. Later going to work again at about 2pm. Dang.

satria_95

barca,
If I call for TT, I try to make it fun. So far, I've got cyclonite who maybe going. He seems interested.

Anybody else interested in going?

hello guys...

ok i have searched this forum for BOV topic but sadly no return.so thats y i start this topic

i am using HKS trumpet... but the BOV died on few weeks ago... boost leak make my car damn no power... ok now i want to replace my BOV... the option that i have is greddy type rs, blitz dd, hks ssqz, sard r2d2....

my question to all tailo and sifoo here is... wats the difference between immitation ssqv, greddy rs and so on with their original counter part?? if i use the...