Meet-ups??? TTs??? Convoy??? anywhere n everywhere...

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
Eh..Fatality..any Kang-tao to let us play drift? ...i know got alot of places been black listed, dun said genting lor...hahaha....lf we play at genting..later really kena drift by police la want run also hard, later been like ppl said " Naik Divider Turun Longkang " but we Turun bukit strait haih...hehehe
DO it legally la bro.. dunwan to spoil drift image doing it illegally.. genting all wait till you profesional only do it as its dangerous to start in hill roads.. this is not InitialD ok?.. if u wan on weekends AngleD5 always have drift rounds on tracks.. register there.. and they provide drifting lessons too if your intrested..

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
maz,please do not ask these type of Q here
once posted,the place will automatically be black listed
and once drifters know u black list the palce,u'll be blacklisted
then pantat,i oso cannot play

Maz87

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Eh..Simon nvm ma....since the car also u involve rite ?....so we go in Jail makan Kali-fan together lor, so u also not be lonely too ma...wahahahaha

RedD

500 RPM
Dec 19, 2004
anywhere..
maz talk cock.. ei maz dun show off ere k.. plz do it sumwhere... heheeh
haihz.. few days din post... jari itchy d tim...

mahai.. dun say la.. simon n maz.. go dyno also din call me... cipet sial... T.T

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
jenny ask me go wan
nvm la..u can come see my car dyno...90hp on wheel
wakkakakaka
maz,kali fan ur ass...u go eat alone..i make sure those guys there planta u

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Down la. None went with me but I went with my friends and had a munch of a time. hehehe Here's some pics of the dim's that I ate.

Last edited:

Maz87

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Wow...delicious , yam yam...u make me looks hungry now...haha..u gonna treat me soon hahahahaha. Anyway..from the looks really nice..how was the taste ?

RedD

500 RPM
Dec 19, 2004
anywhere..
btw.. where izz tat place?? the food really looks nt bad thou..hehehe

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
hahaha I'mma tempt y'all to eat dims. hahaha The taste of the dims is not too bad. I like the fried carrot cake. It's soft and nice although it's freakin oily like shit. Heck, better to die of food than get stabbed from a robbery round. hahaha

RedD
The place is at Uptown. Can't recall the restaurant name. But I've had better dims la. hehehe

maz87,
Treat you ar? Can. You must eat at least 10 baskets of dims. hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
Require some advice here; where is the best for money paint job around KL or Selangor, thought of having pearl white on my Skyline V35.
I've seen the next level customz website, these guys quite impressive, have not got the chance to visit the shop in PJ.

What you guys reckon...?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience