Meet-ups??? TTs??? Convoy??? anywhere n everywhere...

deedee

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
haha i know i know. he comfort me when i am down before. chatted like till morning. outside my house. with his friends..

Maz87

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Eh...not good meh..deedee..u see im so good...can teman ppl talk until morning..thats no ppl will do like tat..so need appreciate lor...Wahahahaha...

But if im in silent that time, sure scarry...so i should make more noise some times when my mood is good hehehe

Oi...Red-d why speak out that girls name at here la. U remind me about her again lor...damn you.....wahahahaha......

Last edited:

RedD

500 RPM
Dec 19, 2004
anywhere..
hahaaha.....gud la.. so u can go to her hse n jemput her... again... =p

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
Who's Cristie?

And red Pet pet my car is still 1.3 singlecamnonvtec.. please show some evidence to support ur statement in court.. Dun be like Kev Tek tek deny bout his car.. His Driving a 2.0accord so u know the maths.. 1.3 is crap.. even my grandma can tell the diffrence about it.. hahahaha!!!!!!

Cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dee.. Maz was with you till morning?! deng! i down no one by my side only.. just one large set of Fillet o'Fish beside me giving me comfort..

JerryMerryGoRound@S_1995... Dim Sum? how bout next week saturday morning? im free and good to go.. try the one in kuchai lama beside Shell formally known as Project.. Best sial!! Price is affordable and food i give it 8/10 rating!! Drag those lazy muthafcukers in bed like Red go too.. fella always ta fei kei till morning wan.. eeewwww!! Yucks!!! puuuiiitttt!!!!!

Btw for everyone record.. Red already Mati Pucuk so no need worry about his gayish acts if he comes near you.. just pinch his nipples and he will run far far away.. hahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

kien... you bei yan diu si fat long.. wahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maz87

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Eh..Fat...no la..But at last time la...long time ago but not just her and got 1 more girls....hehe..... I now change to go sideway ready...so well.....

Oh ya..the cristi cannot simply intro want. If u want..u intro urs come..then i intro for u..we exchange la...... Wahahaha.....what a bad from me...hehehe ( Kidding )

handsome_cow

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
if she see this... maz u hailat.com

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
Maz mou kao si.. after kick ur sifat till sideways only know.. come go genting puitso battle with ur KE70..

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
fatality,
Oh, I think I been to the chibai lama one before, you said the one shell/projet shit wan. I been to the one in the middle, I think it takes up 2 shop lots. Inside the restaurant, on the left, is like a bar style open kitchen thingy. If that's the one, they have really nice lotus leaf rice. We go this saturday la. Next weekend i am working la. After dim sum, we go genting, chill out, then come down for dinner at kepong KTZ. Boleh settle ka, bang? hahaha

I guess everyone FFK this saturday morning's dim sum. Fine la. I'll ask some girls to go with me then.

deedee

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
Who's Cristie?

And red Pet pet my car is still 1.3 singlecamnonvtec.. please show some evidence to support ur statement in court.. Dun be like Kev Tek tek deny bout his car.. His Driving a 2.0accord so u know the maths.. 1.3 is crap.. even my grandma can tell the diffrence about it.. hahahaha!!!!!!

Cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPA NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dee.. Maz was with you till morning?! deng! i down no one by my side only.. just one large set of Fillet o'Fish beside me giving me comfort..

JerryMerryGoRound@S_1995... Dim Sum? how bout next week saturday morning? im free and good to go.. try the one in kuchai lama beside Shell formally known as Project.. Best sial!! Price is affordable and food i give it 8/10 rating!! Drag those lazy muthafcukers in bed like Red go too.. fella always ta fei kei till morning wan.. eeewwww!! Yucks!!! puuuiiitttt!!!!!

Btw for everyone record.. Red already Mati Pucuk so no need worry about his gayish acts if he comes near you.. just pinch his nipples and he will run far far away.. hahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

kien... you bei yan diu si fat long.. wahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehe... he ah... got girls only find me... no no more girl intro dont know fly where edi... call oso never call... neways... where is bobo?

Maz87

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
Walao eh.....dun said me until like tat..... as u know i got Wife ready want ma..where got such a time and chances go know girls. Hmm...talk about bobo, i got call him some times..but no pick-up so Suan le ba. hehe

Eh..Fatality..any Kang-tao to let us play drift? ...i know got alot of places been black listed, dun said genting lor...hahaha....lf we play at genting..later really kena drift by police la want run also hard, later been like ppl said " Naik Divider Turun Longkang " but we Turun bukit strait haih...hehehe

Last edited:

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
eh maz u 1 nice plc to drift???

go mid valley...

naik to 3rd floor...
then go lot T002, insert few coin into d machine...
start drifting with d initial D game

cabut~

deedee

Known Member
Sep 23, 2006
what time wor... hehe.

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
fatality,
Oh, I think I been to the chibai lama one before, you said the one shell/projet shit wan. I been to the one in the middle, I think it takes up 2 shop lots. Inside the restaurant, on the left, is like a bar style open kitchen thingy. If that's the one, they have really nice lotus leaf rice. We go this saturday la. Next weekend i am working la. After dim sum, we go genting, chill out, then come down for dinner at kepong KTZ. Boleh settle ka, bang? hahaha

I guess everyone FFK this saturday morning's dim sum. Fine la. I'll ask some girls to go with me then.
SOrry bro.. next week only good for me.. that's the place i mention.. kitchen like bar style.. 2 restraunt.. on sundays outside put tables as lots of customers.. see when u availble then we go there makan dim sum, but if u want nite dim sum the best one so far i eaten is in klang..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just to share with fellow members that shall you ever come to this part of town please becareful not to leave your car unattended as my car was broken into at 11am and i found out an hour later. Car is equipped with 6mil security tint and armed with clifford G5 which is also hooked to my horn. So sad to say that the dumb ass security didnt even know and denial hearing my alarm. The best part is the cleaners who were working at the floor above heard my alarm rang.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience