Me and my Tezza at Sepang last weekend

hulkv6tt

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
adian, just luv the way u handle the car ....entering & exiting corners...i can smell the rubber burning hehehe, and by looking at the stability & background of the video.... Tien HA ...not bad at all..."on the track of coz".....anyway nice video ..just teringat my track days!!!!huhuhu..

u know what gonna be more interesting??? ...a shot of the accelerator, clutch, brake (manual of coz) while in the track & speedometer action...all together at one time.....maybe some of us will learn something....:biggrin:

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
He like dat one, hear young hot chics like dat d...:listen: Haven't seen yet!
hahaha...not love at first sight...love before first sight...or is it love at first sound...:listen:

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
aycy: you can check her out on my Facebook wei if you cannot tahan. I also have 4 other 20yr olds lined up for any takers hehehe :P

Hulk: Sept 5 is the next RCA track day. If you're interested to join email me wei!!
This time I'll mount the camera nicer, see if these boys here find it more entertaining than just watching me drive and only overtake 1 S2000.

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
nice, bro...but where are the 4 20 year olds? Hehehe!!! Just kidding...nice one!!!

yo, bro aycy...4 more times for you to share your luv...:love::love::love::love:

LyPaN

Known Member
Nov 22, 2005
adian, just luv the way u handle the car ....entering & exiting corners...i can smell the rubber burning hehehe, and by looking at the stability & background of the video.... Tien HA ...not bad at all..."on the track of coz".....anyway nice video ..just teringat my track days!!!!huhuhu..

u know what gonna be more interesting??? ...a shot of the accelerator, clutch, brake (manual of coz) while in the track & speedometer action...all together at one time.....maybe some of us will learn something....:biggrin:
yea Hulk..if u wanna play on track back..make sure loose ur weight first..
then ur tezza bole buang blakang...sideways:adore::adore:

p/s ur tezza ehem2 already ka?..:listen:

hulkv6tt

Known Member
Dec 28, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
yea Hulk..if u wanna play on track back..make sure loose ur weight first..
then ur tezza bole buang blakang...sideways:adore::adore:

p/s ur tezza ehem2 already ka?..:listen:

hAHAHAHA funny ...look who's talking...lypan the 10s car.....never mind i can shift the bracket of my seat a bit further to off set the weight ratio....hehehe than can buang belakang hahahaha!!! where have u been bro ?....JFI ...my weight is more back then compare to now ...ler.:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Is remove thermostat for injection engine is a good idea to gain better working temperature?
can share the Pro and Con ?:hmmmm:
Pls advise.. Thanks. :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience