Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Culture

McGard Spline Drive Lock Nut Installation Kit With ID Locks Nut M12 x 1.5mm

dead_du

Sep 24, 2010
SG
McGard Spline Drive Lock Nut Installation Kit With ID Locks Nut M12 x 1.5mm

This SplineDrive Lug nut kit includes 4 wheel locks, 1 wheel lock key tool, 16 lug nuts, 1 lug nut installation tool, 4 chrome sleeve valve stems and lock I.D. (registration) card

As for Warranty

- To the original purchaser McGard LLC warrants its parts, other than chrome plated lug nuts, against defects of workmanship and materials for a period of one year.

- To the original purchaser McGard LLC warrants its chrome plated lug nuts against defects of workmanship and materials for life. Chrome plating on lug nuts is warranted for life not to chip, peel or rust under normal use and care.

**Lug & Locks Nut are intended for use with aftermarket wheels only**
Suiteble for Toyota Honda Mitsubishi Hyundai - Not for use on steel wheels. Not for use on OEM wheels.

Trust Worthy. Singapore Seller
Email me for Better Offer [email protected]

Act fast before your Rim / Big Brake Kit being TARGET

NOTE = It's a ideal Good Security item for being "sabo"

THE WORD, MCGARD, IS STAMPED ON THE SIDE OF THE LUG NUT AND THE SPLINES ARE SORT OF FLAT AS OPPOSED TO OTHER BRANDS THAT HAVE ROUNDED EDGES.

TUNER LUG NUTS NEED TO BE INSTALLED BY HAND AND A LUG NUT WRENCH. DO NOT USE TORQUE OR IMPACT WRENCHES TO INSTALL TUNER LUG NUTS.

YOUR SAFETY IS AT STAKE AND SOFT LUG NUTS ARE NOT OUR STYLE. YOUR SAFETY IS ALWAYS FIRST PRIORITY. ALL VEHICLES GOING DOWN THE ROAD ARE DEPENDENT ON LUG NUTS

NEWS on chinese paper 23/01/10

Another such CASE http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...le_carpark.html

It can happen to YOU anytime

Intellectual Property Notice

McGARD®, TOUGH NUTS®, SPLINEDRIVE®, SIDEWINDER® and THE INTIMIDATOR® marks shown on this web site are registered trademarks of McGard LLC. Trade names, trademarks, and service marks of third parties are owned by those third parties. References to any products, programs, services, or other Content offered by third parties under their trade names, trademarks, or service marks does not constitute any endorsement or sponsorship thereof by McGard.

More detail can be found at http://www.mcgard.com/Home/AutomotiveProducts

Attachments

Last edited:

zany86

Known Member
Oct 7, 2005
pm me price for lock nut the center right black colour...thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I think I just blown the fuse to my Satria's room/roof light/lamp =X. I was trying to DIY LED strips to light up when the door open but I forgotten to disconnect the battery. The roof light wire touched each other and it sparked. I then tried to reconnect it, but it wouldn't light up now =X. Anybody know which fuse should I be looking at? Is it under the dash board or in the engine bay? =X. It is a 1995 Proton Satria 1.6XLi model.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience