MBquart dsd216, Soundstream Xsc.6 cheap sell, cheras

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

MBquart dsd216, Soundstream Xsc.6 cheap sell, cheras

hi1983

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
hi, gwasallen, thanks for your review.. hope you happy with that, in future still hope you can share some of your feeling..

for others, pls pm me, call or sms me for me to give u best price as i can not say on the web, however pls call for comparasion and to belive. i will try to give you best product with best service thankyou. i am hi1983 012-3870968 reputation frist.

terencetoo

Known Member
Apr 29, 2006
hey bro...really original product anot?

heard SS alot imitation bro?

Can u tell me pros and cons for the 2 component set. SQ n SPL

N can u pls Pm me for the best price for 2 item.

Thanks

hi1983

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
hi terencetoo, i have email to you my best price. if interest pls sms/call me for fast reply thanks.. will like to deal with you.

hi, about your question, my thing you have series number that you can call for comfrim.
as soundstream, yes, for ssLs.60 may have imitation one, but not on this Xcs.6 model, becos soundstream use this model to agains those copy product by input a speaker basket(behind speaker mounting magnet)- call diamond cut, make it imposible to copy or if may copy but also very expansive, to eliminate that, how ever my ss have a sereis number at the speaker and box, and you also can call for comfrim.. thanks

and my mbquart are distributed by autocraft, maybe you don know but never mind, but i can say if my mbq i sell is fade than all selling outside are fade. comfrim to you the soundquality .

however for two speaker, i think(my own demo experience) are mbq are chinese say (qing) or say vocal bright, bass reproduce clear (compare to my soundstream Xcs.6)
the soundstream Xcs.6(i only sell this model, no Ls.60) have better power or amp power handle ability, and tweeter goes low (to about vocal, we say the tweeter sings humand sound), instrutment reproduce are real(like guitar swing and piano etc, thats mbq may lack him abit.) ver this is on my feeling, but it feels abit lacking "bright" . you also can see review by those people i sell see how they say, i have sell few set (i just started about week) i gave them speacial price for do review for me, however if you like to i also can give you special price but pls do review on this my forum. ok?

whoever pls call/sms/for fast reply, email also can. thanks.
i am not going give special price at more after few deal and weeks. thanks

however, for soundquality, like other also i say, mbq sq abit, ss Xcs spl abit, but not very much diffrence in score, but diffrence in characteristic.

Last edited:

hi1983

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
for your question, soundstream Xcs.6 (pls check the website) www.soundstream.com, product divert into international product and americal product, Ls60 is international product and Xcs.6 are americal lower product.

for Xcs.6 . diamond cut, comfrim no fade. if no you kick my ass.

hi1983

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
Mobile Audio Technology Malaysia (MAT), address will be given to buyer.
or to me also can. interest pls call me. 012-3870968 i am hi1983

mmm

Jan 30, 2005
Hi there,

I'm currently shopping for component speakers. Can you PM me the price for your MBQ and also SS? I am really interested. Any special price? ;)

BTW, do your speakers come with a 1 Year Warranty? Or?

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys need input....change my gti stock damper n spring with hot bit wan, need input any ideas wats d best spring rate n optimum set up for gti ? currently my car fr 50kg behind 30kg...dunno how to calculate d rate la :biggrin:... behind got 2 12 inch woofer. the thing is d car corner cun wan... stick la -potenza RE 711- err over slightly low speed. but i think can get better la, both spring n damper very firm...haiyo not much comfort la i tell u...but the thing is at higway cruising like...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience