MB: Sexy dress a cause of crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Clueless...

Check out the idiocy coming out of his mouth.
MB: Sexy dress a cause of crime
BY SYED AZHAR AND WANI MUTHIAH

KOTA BARU: Kelantan Mentri Besar Datuk Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat has accused women who wear revealing clothes of giving the impression that they are selling their bodies.

“Women who wear such clothes are contributing to the rise in sex crimes and that is why I am in favour of any move to curb such dressing,” he told reporters after launching the Kelantan Reading Festival 2005 here yesterday.

Nik Aziz said he was in favour of a dress code for non-Muslims as it would help to reduce sex crimes. 

He was asked to comment on the proposal by the council here to introduce a dress code for non-Muslims working in supermarkets. The mentri besar said talk about the dress code started 10 years ago. 

His comments drew flak from various quarters.

Wanita MCA chief Datuk Dr Ng Yen Yen said Nik Aziz's comments showed that he was totally divorced from reality and his statements showed his ignorance of gender issues.

“I have come to a stage where I have given up (commenting) on what Datuk Nik Abdul Aziz says. Doesn’t he realise that most sex crime victims are fully dressed from head to toe and some of them are children? 

“Someone with that kind of mindset on gender issues is an obstacle to the progress of women. Wanita MCA is concerned that he is taking his guidelines into non-Muslim areas and it is not up to the state to dictate dress codes.”

Kelantan MCA chief Datuk Dr Fong Chan Onn said the party would protest if the dress code was enforced.

“The move to compel non-Muslims to abide by the dress code is an oppression of their rights,” he added.

Sisters in Islam and Women’s Aid Organisation volunteer Nabila Nasir said if the way women dressed made them victims of sexual crimes, then women in baju kurung and headscarves as well as girls in school uniforms would not be raped and killed.
If someone asked the wanker, "What year is it?" He'd reply, "1426!".

aircooled

Known Member
Jul 9, 2004
hahahaha it is so funny. why don he tell us where those incest, rape cases happen most? and tell me how were they dressing? he is so stupid. real sick. how bout those 10 year olds, 9 year old kids....were they dressing sexily? Was Canny wong dreing sexily when the crime took place? Hell NO.

then he should say kill all the women in this world...no more sex crimes.

kkho99

4,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Visit site
Fcuk off nik azzirrrrrr.............. what the fcuk he said..??? alot the cases of raping in kelantan are "done" by there own father or brothers.....so what do u think guys....!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

aircooled

Known Member
Jul 9, 2004
real stupid idiot with pig brain.. he should rot in hell. only an idiot will come out with statements like this. Ask him to read the newspapers. Look at those rape cases that happen.

topui11

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Visit site
wow

hmm.. i'm kinda shocked with u guys replies... well.. as a muslim, i know what he's trying to do. but seriously, it does contribute to rising crime rate. but that's human nature. lust... greed.... envy.... not easy to curb. .... rite?

anyway, i think i'll shut up now. can't believe what i've read in here..

kher

1,500 RPM
Aug 30, 2004
Klang, Selangor
Visit site
i tot most of the time i c news reporting grandfather raping own granddaughter in those kampung area 1...

wat a crap??? I do hav frens(gals) who r born pretty+ their clothes made them prettier n sexier but y i diden rape them 1??? :unsure: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this is all attitude problem la... canot control themselves n end up raping ppl.... i wonder if his brain stil work properly after his...... heart attack izit?

Hondaiz5666

Jan 27, 2005
KL,Cyberjaya,Sri kembangan
Visit site
i tink d dude is old skool la..........bit out dated.....women who wear covered oso got raped wat.....its not the clothing la......it d beast inside those morons tat is d coz of it.......

ignore d old dude.......senile a bit la him.......cheh!!

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
i don give a damn shit about him.....

i just pity those non-muslim there.....

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Anybody who thinks the way women dress contributes to them being the victim of a sexual predator need to go back to the stone age, seriously.

So rich people shouldn't flaunt their wealth and should go in hiding to avoid being targetted by robbers?

People with nice cars should hide them away from prying eyes to avoid it being stolen or broken into or vandalised?

Good going mate, go blame the victims. In fact, anybody who agrees in any way with Nik Aziz on this matter should let me know where they live so I can go and slap some common sense into your thick skulls. After that, I'll blame you for acting like an idiot which caused me to beat you up.

Move NRF

1,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2004
Penang
Visit site
Nasib i'm not stay at kelantan..... :lol:

kelantan got hamsap lo boh?? all so good tudung and cant wear sexy dress....

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
Kelantan go see movies also need to sit seperately...one side male , one site female....
the worse part is the cinema/cineplex k not off the light....hahahaha...see what movie go home see la.....

Sit in Bus also the same...

Go supermarket , Q up to pay at cashier also the same...

Go gunting hair...also the same... :D

pity those non-muslim over there......

lix

Known Member
Nov 5, 2004
Visit site
This Nik Aziz cannot tahan women with sexy cloth. Why???? Got a very imaginative mind but got a week heart......
Don't want to die so soon..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
If he want, can go GOLOK only 30 min from his house.
MAMAMIA... come to Papa :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.