Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Mazda RX-8 (M) 07/12

miniturbo

Oct 2, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Year 2007/2012
Full R3 bodykit
TEIN Adjustable suspension with EDFC (Soft/hard in car control)
Security tinted film
USB for MP3
K&N drop in filter
Only use RON97
High engine compression
Wedssport 18" ori sport rim
Weekend car only drive 10K KM from buy the car till now
250HP
FL Rear light

Attachments

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
depends on condition and years or manufacture. price always nego. This is an 6MT and price is slightly more expensive compare to 4AT due to the extra 30 horses and also the pleasure. based on its condition, probably the CP rating is higher than a new civic. I don't see why not. Only thing need to change is the rear CIM mazdaspeed wing to Autoexe CF wing for a better match.

Last edited:

sktan

Known Member
Jul 29, 2008
No harm feeling bro :)

I just curious I saw alot of manual with same years are around 60 - 70k , feel the price are much different with some add on accessories or body kit...

Engine condition no one can know until ur self drive for a period.

And I think civic engine are sure more durable and less maintainace issue compare with rotary engine.

Last edited:

duhill

Known Member
Oct 21, 2005
Wow , RX8 still worth over hundred k for now?
Of course worth la, if you buy all the parts now and sum up the price it is more than 200k. :nurse::nurse:

sktan said:
No harm feeling bro :)

I just curious I saw alot of manual with same years are around 60 - 70k , feel the price are much different with some add on accessories or body kit...

Engine condition no one can know until ur self drive for a period.

And I think civic engine are sure more durable and less maintainace issue compare with rotary engine.
60-70k? Look carefully the year made of our bro's car for sale here is 07, mileage is pretty low at 47k. Engine condition I think you can talk to the owner and go for a compression test before confirm to buy. Indeed he already posted a compression test result (although we don't know when it was done).

Civic engine are sure more durable then u buy Civic loh. How to compare a 130+bhp engine with a 250 bhp? RX-8 easier to pickup girls or Civic? Want syiok don't think about the maintenance lor... Lamborghini maintenance also high wahahahahaha

Last edited:

miniturbo

Oct 2, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Hi CSL,

thanks for the clarification.

The mudah post is M'sia register year, impossible 09 sell this price some more 08 Rx-8 already FL model, let look at below link.
2008 Mazda RX-8 Type E Kuala Lumpur, RM 175,000 - oto.my

the mudah ad should be around 03/04 manufacture, bcos 10 years car are dif to get loan.

Let see the unreg Rx-8 Price
Mazda RX-8 HIGH SPEC UNREGISTED 07 - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my

Mazda RX-8 (B) Unreg - Cars for sale Penang - Mudah.my

2006 Mazda RX-8 Selangor, RM 135,000 - oto.my

I think my selling price is reasonable ...

duhill

Known Member
Oct 21, 2005
Not to hijack ur thread , just to prove and compare about what u answered

Here are the rx8 menu fracture years 2009 for 7xk only newest your

Mazda RX-8 (B) 1.3 09 - Mudah Mobile - Buy and Sell in the Malaysia

Thx for ur explanation :)peace out
Bro, try to call the number and go to see the car then you will know. The ad stated:
*Engine, GearBox, Engine Mounting Just Rebuilt Very Smooth and Powerful
Only 4 years old RX-8 so many things need to be rebuilt?? That means RX-8 is not a reliable car :biggrin: Buying a Proton is easy but buying an RX-8 requires some knowledge. Our bro car price here is quite reasonable and you can get a loan for it.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
The mudah ad have too many mislead info. 1st thing wrong is that is not a mazdaspeed version and there is not japan special order model (except FAMspeed or d-technique, which have the serial number plate). 3rd thing is the gearbox. If the owner never transplant or mod, the gearbox should be 4AT not 6 speed. Certain parts of the car tell the story. The signal light is US version if originally orange in color.

Park this rx8 besides a brand new civic and stick with both car's selling price label will make a contrast. But if talking about fuel consumption and maintenance, then a person must be either not gonna buy or not qualify to own a sport car. All sports cars are high in maintenance and fuel due to high performance is come with a cost, just like F1 car need overhaul every race. Some sport cars advertise how many KM/L or etc shit but when you floor the peddle then you can see how fast is the fuel needle vs the RPM. many rx8 owners just do regular oil change for 3-4 years without any problem. But no one complaint 5 times R35 regular maintenance cost can buy a rx8 front complete halfcut with gearbox some more.

This price at this condition is ok. A new honda city only cheaper by a mere.

TS should get your car parked next to a new civic then take photo.

old_skool

Feb 14, 2009
250hp? so this means that the engine is not standard lah? may i know the list of mods that you put on your engine..

coz as far as i noe, the standard renesis 13b-msp engine comes with around 210. unless it is a type s from japan which comes with around 247hp. so is your rx-8 a type s? which if it is, is worth the money your asking for lol.

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
The bracketed M in the title means manual transmission and I never heard any 5MT on the road here so 99% will be 6MT which is type S.

Buying this car HP is not the main concern (same money can buy S15, GTT, 350Z, and etc) but the style is the main factor (although very subjective based on different people). Rarely can find a sport coupe can fit 4 standard size adults comfortably.

If sell off the the aftermarket parts with swaps, including the rear brake light, the buyer can actually saved about RM8k minimum.

If think the HP is not enough, there is a Greddy turbo kit still collecting dust in my store room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

=
Race Day - Super GT Round 4 2006 - Sepang Circuit Malaysia
2006 AUTOBACS SUPER GT Round4
JAPAN GT CHAMPIONSHIP MALAYSIA
2006-06-24, 25 / Sepang Circuit

Images by: Wong SW
Results: Super GT

Race Result
2006-06-25 | Weather...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience