Mazda RX-7/8 Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

malimsiao

Known Member

malimsiao

Known Member
May 5, 2008
Hi guys i have some RA Super Seal (2mm) stock in hand for sale. RA seals were known for their durability and had the highest tensile strength meaning they could take the most detonation before anything catastrophic happens. These seals offer 700% more bending strength and are 85% harder than the current after market competitors. RA Super Seals go through an extra process to make the seals even more resistant to high heat conditions. This secondary treatment process gives them a distinctive black color. The additional processing raises the annealing temperature about 80% and it can really handle some insane abuses.

Asking price RM1580 for 1 set

Pls contact Edmund at 0166950800

Attachments

Last edited:

oshann

Known Member

oshann

Known Member
Jul 7, 2006
anyone know where to get the RX7 Dual Halo headlights?

something like this

RERider

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
I have RE Sleek light kit for sell. Used from Japan and replica. Thx.

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

RE AD side mirror with electric motor - Carbon Fibre
RM1550
+6019-3190944

Attachments

Last edited:

RERider

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
For Sale:

AD GT Kit + Facer N1 05 Model Bumper +AD9 Hood*

RM5500

*Limited to 5 units of AD9 Hood for FREE and while stock last. Sold as a package.

1). RE-Amemiya AD GT Kit:-
2 x Wide Front Fenders
2 x Side Skirts
2 x Rear Arch Fenders
1 x Fuel Cap Cover

2). Facer N1 Bumper:-
1 x Facer N1 05 Model
2 x Canards

3). Mirror & Diffuser:-
2 x RE AD Mirror.
2 x Fender Diffusers

All the above item 1,2,3 (14 pcs) are offer at RM5500 (FRP) + AD9 Hood*

Add RM1500 for Canards and Fender Diffuser in Carbon Fibre.

Additional parts like the RE Sleek light housings & Covers (without lights), RE-Amemiya GT Wing II, RE Amemiya Rear Diffuser and RE Amemiya Bowtech Generators also available (Complete Bodykit)

Call +6019-3190944

Bodykits Link:
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...re-amemiya-ad-gt-kit-widebody-for-sale-7.html

RX-7 Parts Link:
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...170-rx-7-used-new-parts-for-sale-part2-7.html

Last edited:

maxchow77

Known Member

maxchow77

Known Member
Apr 1, 2006
bro the carbon fibre front diffuser, rear diffusser and voltex generator that i bought from u are totally different!!! The photo that u post really good. But those items that i received like "shit"!! the front bumper left n right also not balance, different more than 1inch!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

RERider

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Maxchow,
Sorry bro for the carbon products. I hope you are okay with the replacement of FRP. As for the bumper let me find out from the factory, have sold 6 sets with no problem. Every car fitment is not 100% good. Sorry for the unsatisfaction caused.

RERider

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Hi Max,
I think the bumper mould starts twisting already after 2-3 years old. Will defintely do a brand new mould with better quality materials for the whole kit at another factory. Will replace a bumper to you after the new mould completed at the end of Feb. I hope you can accept my arrangement. Cheers.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, yesterday i was in KL. heavy floods. So i has to go through the floods. When i came home, i noticed that the fog light was not working. any idea why?

btw, there is something called relay which might be connected to the fog light.

does it mean that i have to change or repair smtg in a proton each time it goes through a flood? :sad_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience