Mazda/Ford Owners Unite

steven_323f

Known Member
Apr 11, 2010
BM,Pulau Pinang
Car : Mazda Lantis 1.8 (auto)
Year : 1995
Mod : KFZE 160HP, 17" Rim, Pivot Speed Meter (Speedcut)

Next: New project bolt on turbo on KFZE, KLZE 2.5 or B8 Turbo

ashabmy

Known Member
Sep 11, 2005
Labuan
www.cardomain.com
FoMEC guys had TT recently, we should combine the TT next time... :driver:

Sep 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Got a Mazda 323 88 BF 5 door hatchback, with B6 engine with carburetor, recently add VC and ground cable. I like DIY and would like to spend time on fixing this old car up.

If you have place where can found parts, please PM me.

astiro

Mar 14, 2011
Malacca
Hello all.
I'm newbie here, just join this forum and right now still learning in this car world ^^

Current car: Mazda Astina 323 (a gift from my father) - pretty cool this car
Year: 1993
Current mod: Nothing (Still learning, and just want to repair some parts - no ideas)
Future mod: Hopefully I can make a good sporty car. Any ideas??

Thanks. Nice to meet you all.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Hello all.
I'm newbie here, just join this forum and right now still learning in this car world ^^

Current mod: Nothing (Still learning, and just want to repair some parts - no ideas)

joshualee

Known Member
Sep 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Hello all.

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Hello all.

Welcome to the club bro.. i'm driving the same care as u do.. never look down on astina man.. it's a wonderful and powerful car even its just carburetor.. Take your time on d mods.. But on parts wise, abit difficult to find and its kinda costly nowadays.. =)

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

hello mazda/ford lovers...
i hv ford lynx 1.8...
wanna convert it to mazda lantis...need some advice
Bro.. u're driving ford lynx which is a 1.8 DOHC??
For lantis there's 3 types of engine.. 1.6 DOHC, 1.8 DOHC and also 2.0 v6.. that depends which 1 you're going for.. Its best to get a B8T.. really powerful engine..

ymspsn

Aug 10, 2010
Penang
Hello all.

Hello all.

Hi nice to meet you too.. any repair that you are looking into? I'm also working on restoring my car condition to stock condition before considering any mods..

astiro

Mar 14, 2011
Malacca
Welcome to the club bro.. i'm driving the same care as u do.. never look down on astina man.. it's a wonderful and powerful car even its just carburetor.. Take your time on d mods.. But on parts wise, abit difficult to find and its kinda costly nowadays.. =)
Hi nice to meet you too.. any repair that you are looking into? I'm also working on restoring my car condition to stock condition before considering any mods..
Nice to know you all too. Yup, never look down on astina....that's y i'm still looking for ideas
on what should i do with this car. :D

I think I would like to start with repairing my power window first. Only at the right side works
properly.

joshualee

Known Member
Sep 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Nice to know you all too. Yup, never look down on astina....that's y i'm still looking for ideas

I think I would like to start with repairing my power window first. Only at the right side works
properly.
haha.. power window small matter only.. nothing much to do with this car lar.. change d rims? and skirting will do.. but in performance wise, there's alot to do.. =)

Sep 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

properly.
What engine you have?

Save your money for getting enough tools first, then experience general maintenance and get to know your car.

I just disassemble the dashboard just now, cause I need to fix windshield leak.

astiro

Mar 14, 2011
Malacca
haha.. power window small matter only.. nothing much to do with this car lar.. change d rims? and skirting will do.. but in performance wise, there's alot to do.. =)
owh...really..haha
I think also nothing much to with this car. the rims is also nice,in my opinion la...haha
mayb some pictures might describe it well. later i take...huhu

meanwhile, i just go to the astinagt.com website and get a lot of knowledge. besides,
some members there are really good at working for the astina. they make up the car so nice
and awesome...

What engine you have?

Save your money for getting enough tools first, then experience general maintenance and get to know your car.

I just disassemble the dashboard just now, cause I need to fix windshield leak.
erm....still use the old engine, still ok.
I've also have done some service recently, chge timing belt, aircond, central lock....

maybe i should find parts for some damages in the pictures. :hmmmm:

darklord78

Jul 27, 2006
K.L
prepaid4u.net
Greetings to all,

I am one of the proud owner of the magnificent FORD/MAZDA mean machine :proud:

My ride stats:

Car : Ford Laser KH TX3
Year : 1993
Mod : BPT with GT2860 turbo, GReddy E-Manage Piggyback.

Last edited:

drill

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Damansara
hello....

how r u guys.... in the midst of selling my 2001 lynx... still keeping my 1997 lynx for the moment... dunno whether to sell both and get mazda 6 or not....

btw, someone called me that day... i lost the number... if im not mistaken the name is peter... kindly pm me ur number... thanks!

joshualee

Known Member
Sep 23, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Greetings to all,

I am one of the proud owner of the magnificent FORD/MAZDA mean machine :proud:

My ride stats:

Car : Ford Laser KH TX3
Year : 1993
Mod : BPT with GT2860 turbo, GReddy E-Manage Piggyback.

Bro.. From killerbees ar?? hahaha

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

owh...really..haha
I think also nothing much to with this car. the rims is also nice,in my opinion la...haha
mayb some pictures might describe it well. later i take...huhu

meanwhile, i just go to the astinagt.com website and get a lot of knowledge. besides,
some members there are really good at working for the astina. they make up the car so nice
and awesome...

erm....still use the old engine, still ok.
I've also have done some service recently, chge timing belt, aircond, central lock....

maybe i should find parts for some damages in the pictures. :hmmmm:
Wow.. thats a huge damage on d interior.. Well for the meter cover, im getting contact with a fibre guy.. he said he could custom made 1 out.. But for the air cond panel, that 1 really RARE man.. hahaha..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

C 300 AMG Line: 6 sec / 258hp / 400nm / 2L 4cyl turbo + 20hp motor / 9 speed auto / 250kmh / RM 330,681

C 200 Avantgarde Line: 7.3 sec / 204hp / 300nm / 1.5L 4 cyl turbo + 20hp motor / 9 speed auto / 246kmh / RM 288,334

The 2022 W206 C Class arrives Malaysia. Now in its 5th generation, this all new C class finally receive tech upgrades trickeled down from bigger brother S Class, including a 20hp...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience