Mazda 323 Astina overheat problems..help!

May 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
hi everyone...

currently I just bought a 1993 Mazda 323 astina...but then i got few problems that i don't know..

- engine temp went to almost H when cruising more than 100km/h or high RPM
- before that same problem occur but after flush the radiator change new coolant still got the same problem

anybody know about the problem please give me some information about it...would really appreciate any information given...

thx :D

nyantong

Known Member
Jul 26, 2008
Firstly, determine if your radiator fan is working. If not, it can be the relay / fuse or the fan motor. If it is, then next thing to look at is your coolant level. If there seems to be loss of coolant, try looking for leaks throughout the cooling system, such as radiator, hoses, radiator cap, water pump, etc. Even a worn out radiator cap which cannot pressurize ur cooling system can cause coolant loss. If there are no leaks, your next clue could be malfunctioning thermostat and or water pump. In which case it is recommended to change both. Hope this helps.

kmal

May 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
change new water pump and try it
ok...i'll try check at the workshop tomorrow... thx

Firstly, determine if your radiator fan is working. If not, it can be the relay / fuse or the fan motor. If it is, then next thing to look at is your coolant level. If there seems to be loss of coolant, try looking for leaks throughout the cooling system, such as radiator, hoses, radiator cap, water pump, etc. Even a worn out radiator cap which cannot pressurize ur cooling system can cause coolant loss. If there are no leaks, your next clue could be malfunctioning thermostat and or water pump. In which case it is recommended to change both. Hope this helps.
alright..thx for the info... I'll check that tomorrow... :D

yeoopakcuy

Known Member
Nov 29, 2005
KL
Try to check the radiator. Sometimes inner radiator water passage corroded make the radiator clog and cause no cooling effect. When you do flushing, sometimes the air trap inside the radiator can cause it overheat. Try to bleed.

kmal

May 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Try to check the radiator. Sometimes inner radiator water passage corroded make the radiator clog and cause no cooling effect. When you do flushing, sometimes the air trap inside the radiator can cause it overheat. Try to bleed.
ooo... ok thx for telling me abt it...gonna check everything tomorrow :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Focal Point would like to wish all our muslim customers, supporters and loyalists SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI. Drive safely. Share your love and kindness everywhere. Have a good celebration. Thank you for the solid support. Cheers!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience