Max Power Magazine

masvidal

Known Member
May 13, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Hi there.

Anyone can tell me where to buy max power / redline magazine in kl. last time buy it in a mag store in mid valley. cant seem to find it nowadays. been banned bcoz of the naughty pics ah?

Thanks.

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
hmmm.....so been reading max power, redline, Fast Car UK izit..?

tell u what bro that mags is expensive....but i got a way around.....u know wungai wang it centre.....there is a backdated issue magazine store....u can catch back issue of those magazine just for RM 12......go check it out...or if u one current issue......check out the maz store on the first floor....hope this will help ya...

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
hehe..tq also for the info..those UK mags kinda interesting..comes with great PICS..those 3 mags,redline/fast car/max power has been banned by our govt..it comes under same category as penthouse n playboy...:reddy:

Saga Continue

1,500 RPM
May 14, 2004
Ampang Baybeh
Visit site
yeah mate...the girls rocks in those mags......kinda tired with american chicks already.....me want more brits......GOD SAVE THE QUEEN BABY.....

and tell u what.....those mags the picture that they take is blardy awesome man....especially the current redline.....

Last edited:

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
n they're kinda funny too..i think one of our local mag tried to do the same concept,wordingwise of coz..but it sounds juz weird...