Mau tiu Lambo?No need skyline...

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Going that fast with those massive horsepower in a 4WD, the feeling must be like sitting in a F16 without any pressure suit and safety belt!! :hmmmm: :stupid:

satigue

Known Member
Apr 21, 2005
must be in UAE. Nissan Patrols are like a must have 4WD for the Arabs....4.8 liter...crazy.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
"Berhati-hati Di Jalan Raya":driver:

Bump: "Berhati-hati Di Jalan Raya":driver:

farizio

Known Member
Nov 26, 2007
KL
Ferrari oso die in d hands of skyline... apa tu lambo =]
hear hear!

no use having a prancing horse on the bonnet if you dont have enough of them under the hood!

NISMO S-TUNE

1,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2008
Oh..that's a direct strike! :bawling: No wounder now a days I seldom saw any "horses" on the road anymore as there are too many Skyline out this time....

S

semperfi

Oh..that's a direct strike! :bawling: No wounder now a days I seldom saw any "horses" on the road anymore as there are too many Skyline out this time....
Just how many "prancing horses" are there in KK??! LOL. The only F430 went into hibernation after loosing out to his brother's BNR34 GTR. And he got himself a R35 later and that too he lost to his brother's BNR34 GTR. C'mon... we're talking about Rb26 here... :adore:

Last edited by a moderator:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,
is thre any product that can remover Watermark stain on my windscreen ? its really hard to c wen its raining without wipers ! :cry_smile:
need help from anyone that have faced this problem and solved it !:emoticon_U:
thanks for the help in advance ! :shades_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience