Manchester united football club

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
nah, i've always been here. just that never put anything in...nothing much to contribute.

and whatever that i've said is not pinpointed at anyone specifically.
just that i hope none of us here are glory hunters(which i am sure ur not one of them) and stand by our team thru up and down, not only when they're winning.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Gti,

Haha... Ya bro, i know u r not pinpointing at anyone la~ Jus tht i wanna to clearify myself!!! Haha... Cos i wrote many thingy, wk in wk out... So afraid ppl thought i'm very critical on certain players in our club... But no worry~ United We Stand!!! I stil support ManUtd all my life, jus tht i think this season is oredi gone for us... Very slim chance of winning the title as i really think Chelshit r much stronger than us at this present moment, both mentally n phsically...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jus read another artical regarding Berba future at our club~

Source: TEAMtalk | Football | Premier League | Manchester United News - United future looks bleak for Berbatov

Good to read, but whether SAF think so we do not know... I think SAF will need to hv some thinking to do for the summer buying... How he wanna his team to perform next season, he needs to plan his players too... If Berba really do not fit into his plan, then we need to part company... But if Berba stil hv got a role to play, SAF need to let Berba know how he shld do so to great effect... I dun think anyone likes what he did for us currently...

I love 1 comment under this article... No offence but jus for joke!!!

"immersive : If he (Berba) goes it is only fair and just that Carrick shares the taxi with him."

Hahaha...

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
i'd like the van der vaart type of player in our squad and see where it goes.
Those out an out att mid just like Sneijder, fat frank, iniesta and gerrard.
It;s been a while ever since scholesy that we have such a box to box player.
and also, my wish from last season, D.Silva.
Sigh, i wonder if SAF;s in shopping mood.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Today papers wrote tht Berba will b shown the door in the summer!!! Sigh~ Yeah, I'm sad to see him go if he really does... But nothing can b done as he had his chances here at Old Toilet for 2 seasons, he didnt really perform and do his best for us... Tough luck~

And those same papers oso said tht Benzema and David Silva will b SAF top priority in the summer~ So hopefully there will b some truth in this and we managed to get someone useful and skillful in to further improve our squad!!! Besides all this, we need a keeper too!!!

What u guyz think abt the above mentioned newz?!

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

I really doubt tht Benzema will come to us as last season he was so damn desperate to move to RM... With jus 1 single season of failure (or not as bad to term it as failure), i dun think he will jus wanna to move on... My bet is he would love to stay n fight for it again!!!

As for Silva, its a great newz to us if he really make the switch!!! At least we can b able to get someone really creative in the midfield... He can play through the middle or at the flanks too, jus as he is doing it for Valencia right now...

But not sure if he will b settling down nicely... So it would b nice if we can get another David to accompany him!!! Haha... David Villa~ If the rumours r true where we gonna spend 60mil pounds on both Benzema and Silva, i think we might as well use the 60mils to tempt Valencia for the mentioned duo of Davids~ Yep, Benzema might hv the size and height for EPL, but Barca prove tht if the system is right, who needs big players?! Haha...

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
for the transfer news,it will take long time b4 we see someone really in/out of squad..
but this is world cup year...evryone will try to buy asap bcoz they scared if the target player perform well in w/c his price will be high after w/c.
the same goes for off loading player...if he play badly his market will drop teribly..so they will off-load bad player asap too...anyway we just need to wait and see...

im facing some problem with this particular thread...for the past 2 days after i type than hit the post reply button,it says im not logged in...but the other thread in another tab is ok...anyone face the same problem??
afr type so long when evrything lost i just lost patience to retype again...
sori 4 being off-topic

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
jj.v6,

Yo bro, i encounter the same pro last time... So whenever i finish writing my post, i'll copy them b4 i click tht lousy 'Post' button... If it works, fine... If not... At least i can stil start all over again by jus pasting my post again again i re-loggin... Cheerz!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow~ Arsenal lost to Spurs too... So it seems Chelshit will b the clear winner of the EPL?! Mmmm... Comes to think of it, will all d bookies jus b so kind to them?! Hmm... Base on this alone, i see another light in the end of the tunnel... If really base on performances, we r out... But if the bookies r to intervene, i think we stil stand a chance~ So, its Chelshit title to lose now... Pressure will b mounting on them... But we need to start winning all our games now.. Else we talk shit! Haha...

It is always the most exciting time when it comes to summer transfer... Cos it make all of us dream abt which players r coming to our club and who will b sold out...

1 thing to ask, what do u guyz think abt our current stronegst defensive line up?! Ever since Rio got his back problem re-occuring, it seems tht he had lost his pace!!! He use to b pretty quick to the ball, but it seems tht smtg hd bothering him n it slow his pace down a lot...

As for Vida, i think the in n out of the team due to his injuries r dampening his consistency... And Vida hv said tht he will honour his contract til the end of it... So we will hv him for another yr at least b4 we risk losing him... But SAF need to plan out smtg for this...

I'm pretty happy with the left n right backs v r having, with Sheasy, Brown, Rafael n Fabio on the standby... And hopefully the joining of Chris Smalling will further boost our squad!!! Stil Hvnt see him play much n he is totally new to me... But SAF hv high hope on him, so he wouldnt b too bad...

As for the Juve Mechilini link... I'm not too sure... Is he good enough?! Anyone seen him play b4?!

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Due to my love to you guys, i decided to share something with u (no i'm not gay)
| The Online Sports Store from Kitbag.com

It's a freakin sale. The United jersey is priced at approximately 18 pounds (x5 times in RM)
Which only made up to about RM100 per shirt.
So grab it guys. That's really a bargain.
IT;s a reliable side and i;ve already made a purchased before CNY - with a ROONEY 10 printing + Champions' badges.
And it cost me about 40 pounds +/- and including shipping it;s still less than RM250. WE can't even get a most basic jersey here with that price.

So it's almost like i found a gold mine..was thinking whether i should spread this news...but then again what the hell, just in case u guys are not aware of it....
and i am raiding this store again....hehe

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Haha... Thx for sharing Gti~ Tht will b very useful for all of us!!! Hey, but i hvnt buy any of the latest hom and away (blacka) jersey yet... Cos if i'm not wrong, they r gonna change sponsor next season... So it wil b new printing on the Jersey next season, tht's what i'm waiting for... If its look good, then i'll buy the new 1... Else, i'll buy the old 1 cos by then they might hv more discount for it!!! Hehehe... I realised tht the current hom n away jerseys r doing promotion in most places including online, so i guess this is the reason why they do so...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, tht's 1 piece of crappy newz tht might pissed us off... RM wil fight us head to head for the signature of David Silva~ GNN, its them again... I jus hope they do not win anything this season, and let them spend another 200+mil in the summer... Hopefully they will b dragged into financial woes n collapse!!! Cibai them~

If RM is serious abt Silva, which i think they might b, Silva might jus stay back in Spain!!! Cos it might b easier for him to settle there than in England... Unless he hate RM n doesnt wanna to stay in Spain...

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Ok, we r playing ManShitty tmr nite (england lunch time play off)... So what can we expect now?! We really really need to start winning all our remaining games, else it will b all too easy for Chelshit!!!

It wil b a very tough game for us as we r travelling to their ground for this crunch game... With a week long break, hopefully all players r able to pick themselves up after the 2 heart breaking wks...

I think Rooney will b playing up front as SAF will go for 4-5-1 formation, which means Berba wil b warming the bench... I expect a strong starting midfield in Nani, Carrick Scholesy, Fletcher and Valencia... Then the back line will b d usual 5 - Evra, Vida, Rio, Neville and VDS...

In this kinda games, we need to bozz the midfield in order to stand a chance to win the game... So our midfielders need to b on their toes and perform... Beside attack, we need our midfield to cut off the opponent supply to Tevez... Then I expect ManShitty to play Ballemy on our right side... Ballemy hv cause many problems to us b4, so Neville need to b alerted on this!!!

No too ambitious, jus expecting a 1-2 away win for us!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzz...

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
wat a great day today...1st MU beating ct...then chelsea losing to spurs....we r only 1 point behind...keep up MU...
but be caution..spurs already beat arsenal and then now chelsea...they r showing they can match the big 4..guess wat,next is MU against spurs...(sat 24/apr)
if we can down them we really stand a chance.we r playing home anyway...and roo should be back to full fitness...wat a timing....
but be patient..the one im looking for is liverpool and chelsea...if liverpool atleast manage a draw...we really stand a chance bcoz the next 2 games for MU is sunderland & stoke
where else chelsea got stoke,liverpool and wigan to take care...
next week might be no changes as long MU beat spurs..
2nd mei would be interesting..with liverpool lying so low,they got to play for their pride,and
chelsea knowing any mistake they make,might handover top position to MU whc playing sunderland away....
im kinda already feeling the adrenaline rush...
first of all MU got to beat spurs at watever cost and pile the pressure on chelsea...after that we wait and see.........

thanx to stormvolution for the cut&paste idea....its wrkg

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Football, bloody hell!

What a game, it was so dull and suddenly the gingerhead assassin just decided to pop up adn show our understudies how assassination ought to be done. It's best served cold, ruthless and when they least expect it. It's a case of not learning their lessons for our noisy neighbours.

All these bragging rights alone, my view on our performance - once again, it's not up to stadard and we were very lucky to get away with all 3 points. We were toothless and unimaginative in the 3 quarter of the field. No penetration. No creativity. No passings. No movements. No pace. Toothless.

Wazza still seemed to be not fully fit.
Valencia, though looked eager, is a very one dimensional winger.
Giggs, for all his experience, lacked the pace to be our link-up btw the lines.

That said though, i have to commend on the whole team efforts. They looked very concentrated. But that's about it. We were just poor in the 3rd half.
Defensively though, Vidic was as rock hard as the Rock of Gilbatrar. This guy is tailor-made for the EPL.
Evra was always a willing alternatives giving overlaps upfront and it was his pin point cross that proved decisive.
And as for Neville, you can see that he has really given his all in his last 2 games. (Which again makes me wonder why he popped out his hand in Munich). Still his pace could still be found wanting.

Speaking of which, i would also like to add that it was him that left our team so exposed by Bellamy in the second half that luckily the chap decided to shoot himself rather that square the ball the the chicken brain Tevez - which could've very well spelled the end of our campaign.

Overall, we were better in the first half. Though i expected better, i've to concede that City were the better side in the 2nd half, which really left me dumbfounded. We just lack inspiration. Everybody is looking at somebody to pop up with something but nobody seemed to be able to. But wait, the seasoned gingerhead still has something left up in his sleeves.
The sad note is, who's going to take over the baton?

Now on the London derby, again, Football, bloody hell!
It was such a fantastic game that it made me feel the Manchester Derby was as dried up as a 60yrs old grandma.
Spurs was playing such unbelievable football that Manchester United themselves would been really proud of. Sir Alex would have definately been proud of it. All we fans would've.
They were passing with such panache, going in behind the Chelshit defenses at will and both their rightbacks (Ferreira in the first hald and Ivanovic in the second) plus "The It Wasn't Me" Terry was totally skinned alive by the rampaging Bale and Modric combination down the left.

Considering how they stole the winning goal from us and how 2 handballs were not given against Bolton, it's sorta like justice has been done as "It wasn't me" Terry's handball does looked a bit dodgy.
My first reaction was that it was a handball but replays seemed to suggest otherwise.

Spurs totally dominated the game, and they could;ve got 5 or 6 had not been the profilgacy of Pavluchenko who forgot to put his shooting boot on and the brilliace of Cech.

Against us next week, it's gonna be difficult. Based on this performance, Neville will be eaten alive by Bale and Modric.
However, one thing that i noticed about Spurs, they do seem a litttle bit lightweight in the middle. Huddlestone/Palacios, though are tough as nut, are just another water carriers. They do damage control rather than do damage. So this is where Scholes/Giggs/Carrick (will the real Carrick pls stand up?) has to roll their sleeves up.
It will be a fantastic battle between Bale and Valencia.
And i expect Nani to pwned Kaboul. He doesn't seem convincing to me.

So i expect the middle of the park and the right side of both teams to be the decisive matter in this game.

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

And we live to watch the EPL for another week!

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
suddenly the chance cpme again,yet not pretty convincing.however no harm to hope for the best frm man united.thanks to spurs.

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
yo yo yo bro's..u guys r true blood MU...but with due respect,,,spurs wont be that easy to take them down...they just beat 2 of the perennial big4...and the latter wit convincingly..just im happy we r not facing them in that bloody white hart lane...thank god...
they ransake chelsea midlfield whc among the best in the world...unless scholes,carrick,giggs can really do some damage its stil questionable....
but some gud news...history is on our side...MU playing spurs always a high scoring game whc favours MU...in in our homeground,spurs should be worry...
its time for berba to show y MU fork out so much to buy him...and wat a way to do against his old club........
MU is hungry now..they need this win more than spurs..spurs can fight other day(they hav a game against city whc should decide who finish 4)
and if chelsea make another mistake,,its our to lose...and i still believe liverpool will do us a favor...another team with potential booby trap for chelsea is wigan...wigan is on high after beating arsenal...they must take their chance against chelsea...
MAN U fans..wat do u say?????????

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
yo yo yo bro's..u guys r true blood MU...but with due respect,,,spurs wont be that easy to take them down...they just beat 2 of the perennial big4...and the latter wit convincingly..just im happy we r not facing them in that bloody white hart lane...thank god...
they ransake chelsea midlfield whc among the best in the world...unless scholes,carrick,giggs can really do some damage its stil questionable....
but some gud news...history is on our side...MU playing spurs always a high scoring game whc favours MU...in in our homeground,spurs should be worry...
its time for berba to show y MU fork out so much to buy him...and wat a way to do against his old club........
MU is hungry now..they need this win more than spurs..spurs can fight other day(they hav a game against city whc should decide who finish 4)
and if chelsea make another mistake,,its our to lose...and i still believe liverpool will do us a favor...another team with potential booby trap for chelsea is wigan...wigan is on high after beating arsenal...they must take their chance against chelsea...
MAN U fans..wat do u say?????????
I got a bad feeling that Liverpool is not going to go all out with their game against Chelsea. Reason, is cuz if Manchester United wins, they are going to be ahead of Liverpool with 19 Championship cups whereby Liverpool and Manchester United is currently on par with 18 Championship Cups. So, if, Sorry. I mean when Manchester United win this season again, Straight 4 times in a row, It will be 19 Championship Cups in total.

Just got to pray hard that Wigan and Stoke can at least either beat them or get a draw. Please don't lose. We are counting on you and also ourselves to win the rest of the games. This season could be Berba's last season with MU? I think there is a possibility that SAF will be selling him if he still can't perform. Carrick and Berba must be replace?

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... Glad to see all ManUtd back in great EPL mood again after what happaned to us for the past few wks!!! Wooooooo~ A wk in football is a very very long period!!! Haha... Now we r back in the frame with onli a point behind Chelshit!!! What a wk, and Arsenal might hv all but put themselves out of the race with their carelessness lost to Wigan~

To me, i think ManUtd played pretty well in the derby!!! We were away to Shitty but we played like we were at hom where we keep piling the pressure onto the Shitty goal from the start!!! We were quite good in our passing n defending!!! But u guyz r spot on (especially Gti), we were sucky upfront in the final 3rd!!! To me, its Giggsy fault!!! We worked hard to bring the ball forwards, but Giggsy fancy flicks n back heels spoiled them all!!! I think he was too fancy and he shldnt hv do tht in a game with stakes as high as this... Once we lost the ball, immediately we hv to track back to defence... But Giggsy jus stand up there n wait for his another chance for his Le-flick~ >.< I means we hv seen a better Giggsy in such a position, where he can b calmer with his passes...

Overall our players hv been pretty good!!! Gibson was very hardworking in the middle where he track back n push forwards a lot to support both ends... Most importantly he played with urgency tht was lacking in him in most of his matches for us this season... Evans was very reliable as well in the back partnering Vida... Both them give Adebayor n Tevez very very little room to hold on to the ball, turns or hv space to aim a shot at our goal... Good to watch!!!

As for Scholesy, he is my MoM without any doubt!!! I dunno whether this is a good thing or what!!! With so many good n young players ard, he stil b able to stand 'tall' n gave a very commanding performance in the center of our heart!!! Scholesy was so lively, fast, decisive and accurate in this game... We (few of my frens were watching the game at my house, as on the same day my younger son - Ryan celebrating his 1 yr old Birthday!!!! ^.^) were jumping up and down when Scholesy headed in Evra cross right at the dead end!!! Gooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllll~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... All our wives n other guesses got a shock as we scream as loud as we could!!! Hahaha... What a superb header (Berba, Plsssssssss~ learn something from Scholesy or Rooney on the header)!!!!

I jus hope tht SAF get things right by allowing Scholesy to push forward more than asking him to carry out the defensive job tht he never able to master on!!! Leave the defensive job to Fletcher/ Carrick/ Anderson/ Hargo~ We wanna to see more of Scholesy pushing upfront n create opening from there!!! We were so damn lucky to get the 3 points in the bag as i was abt to give up hope as it really looks like both teams were heading for a goaless draw!!!

Yaya... The Spurs v Chelshit game was anothe great 1 to watch!!! Gti got it right again as its Justice has been done by punishing Chelshit in this game!!! I was so damn happy to see tht John " I'll Fckuing Bed Your Wife" Terry to get RED!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzz... Damn kao tulan him n it was jus superbly great to see his lan chau face going off the field knwoing tht his team might b facing another colapse in title fight!!! I saw the referee giving him the straight RED, but some pundits said it was his 2nd yellow!!! There is a diff btw the 2... So hopefully tht Cock looking John " I'll Fckuing Bed Your Wife" Terry will get a few matches ban!!! *&%$#$@$~

Oh yeah, we r playing Spurs over the weekend and i feel pretty confident tht our team will b up for it!!! After almost bottling our EPL chances last wk with a crappy draw with Blackburn, Footballing God gave us another chance to fight for it again!!! So hopefully all players will b boosted up and fight til the end!!! Chelshit stil hv the upper hand and its theirs to lose... But all we can do is keep piling on the pressure on them by winning all our games... Yep, besides the other 2 teams tht Chelshit face, Loserfool at hom might jus b the turning point for the season!!! I feel tht Loserfool wil b fighting for the game eventhough it means handling the title to us, but Rafa wil b doing jus tht... WHy?! LOLzzzzzzzzzzz... Cos SAF wil definitely play some mind games to spur him and his players on!!! And don forget tht Torres n Stevie G r slowly back to form too... Let's wait n see!!!

Champions!!! Champions!!! Champions!!!
:party: :party: :party:

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
i wont put hopes on the Kops.....they hate us more that they willing to give Chelsea the throne as long as MU are still 18 times champions (not more than them)....hehehhhehehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Can any one tell me the good service center near to pandan indah?

And I need to put seat cover please advice as well.

Thanks,
Ebi
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience