Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... What a gret result for the Red Devils as we won 0-4 away to Bolton with a tough tough physical battle... I think Vida got to b our MoM where he was jus like a GIANT in our defence getting all the ariel balls cleared from our danger area~~~ And Bravo to both Berba n Nani for their performance too!!!

Vida is hitting form at the right time too jus like few of our other players!!! Great!!! Happy to see tht... Once he team up again with Rio, we will b hving a very solid platform at the back against Bayern!!! Vida interception and reading of the game r second to none on the day!!! But I'm abit disappointed with Evans... He stil seems very nervy with his play... A bit shaky and his passing was sucky too... All he needs to do is to calm himself down n play with confident...

Its great tht Berba was able to score twice to put the game safe!!! Hopefully it will done his a world of good!!! He hv been doing fine lately and hv scored a number of goals too... As expected, his link up play with Giggsy were good... Cos both of them r pretty experience n skillful in the final 3rd... We can see tht he worked lots harder now as he keep running n chasing balls... But it stil hvnt convince us all tht Berba will b our 1st teamer whenever tough games coming up, eg. the Bayern game... All we know he will b on the bench again as SAF will switch back to the 4-5-1 formation with Rooney leading the line!!! So Berba is the most expensive 30mil pounds squad man!!! If he work harder, hopefully this will change for the good for him!!!

As for Nani, its great tht he is able to step up and fully perform his talent on the field now... I was 1 of his biggest critic b4 all this where he love to dribble without passing, selfish, lousy crossing/passing where he hardly see his teammate in the box b4 he cross/pass and never track back enough to help out our defenders... So it made him a fringe player jus bcos he never improve n fully realises his potential!!! But so surprisingly, it all has change for Nani!!! Now he is a very important player for us in the squad, which i think when on form, he is a more threatening and creative player than Valencia is on the right!!! Nani now play with 'maturity', composure, confidence n brain!!! He now look up b4 he make his passes/ crosses, he track back immediately when we r under attack, he always look for the right options if team mates r better position than him to shot/score and he dribble with great effect too... I'm so happy tht he have finally come good after spending almost 3 yrs with us... To me, if he keep on progressing, he will b the 2nd 'Fletcher' in the squad to make HUGE improvement!!! And bcos of this, I think we can save the $$$ of Di Maria from Benfica...

Giggsy had a good game too where he is able to move ard and pass the ball effectively... It was his precision pass to Fletcher tht create our 2nd goal which kills the game!!! VDS oso great with few superb saves!!! Tht's experience VDS able to bring us... I really worry the post VDS era as in who will b able to bring us tht kinda security in goal!!!

Great result as The Gunner drop points!!! Haha... So it means the coming up Chelshit game at Old Toilet will b 'less' pressurise!!! As a draw might not b too bad for us, although we will b looking for a win to kill of Chelshit hope on winning the title too... But advantage is on us as we r playing at hom and Chelshit need to win the game more than we do... By doing so, we can do an "Inter" to them where we wait for their mistakes to punish them as they need to come out n attack us!!! Expect tht to b abother tactical game!!!

Arsenal will b hoping for a draw next wk, cos they themselves, if i'm not wrong, will b playing against Spurs!!! Spurs r flying n on fire now, so i expect the Gunners to further drop points on tht too...

Hahaha... :party: :party: :party:

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
the post vds?thats a big headache...but rite now we hav enough sub for VDS..
anyway for the bayern game,i do hope SAF will field his strongest line-up...just after 3 days we got chelsea's visit..
it wil b 451 formation..or more precisely 4141.fletcher as a defencive midfielder..
i still remember 2009 champ.league s/final against arsenal..wit ron as a sole striker...really got them off guarded that day..
both nani and valencia need more time 2gether...they r quite gud now..but individually..not much cooperation between them..remember ron and giggsy in the wings...no opponent can predict whc flank control by whom...they keep on switching flank till we ourself confused...
thats wat is lacking between nani and valencia...(the suprise factor)
for berba,,he finally doing his job as a striker.
well for whichever formation SAF choose,u need a selfish player to do dirty job..aka roy keane job
so u need fletcher there to do his roy keane job..
and lastly wish to see owen hargreaves be back asap...next year he will be as gud as a new player..(no need to buy..save money lor....)

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Oppsss... Currently I'm at the China main Land - GuangZhou - TeowChew!!! Pretty bz and onli manage to online tonite... But luckily i managed to watch ManUtd game...

It was a strange game, but I think Bayern deserve to win it where they fight better than us... And tht Olic too, deserved his goal... He had put in 110% of effort for it, where he chased down everything n charged into our players everytime we were in possession!!! We hv had a great start where Rooney scored us tht super important away goal, punishing Bayern mistake early on... Other than tht, we hv had few other chances but we didnt capitalised on it... Disappointing!!! To b frank, I'm a bit surprised on SAF starting line up where Scholesy was being selected over Valencia...

On tht nite, Park didnt perform at all... To me, he didnt do a good job as required and to compare to his few previous performances, this was pretty bad!!! With the left wing doesnt operating well, we lost an option to attack n pressure Bayern... Then, as i hv mentioned few times here, Evra really needed a break n rest!!! His performance hv been up n down, not as consistent as he hv been last season... And i think this is due to fatique... It was 1 of his mistake where he didnt managed to clear the ball and let Olic to dispossess him n scored tht winner...

Our midfield trio hv been surprisingly disappointed as in ball controlling and passing... We lack the composure and calmness tht we need in big games like this... Constantly losing possession isnt a good sign... Hopefully we will b able to rise our game in the return leg back in Old Toilet!!!

On the game, Rooney clearly doenst look 100% fit too... I means he wasnt as mobile as he used to b... Cos in few situation, i thought he could hv done much better if he is fully fit!!! But to lose him so late in the game for 2-4wks is very hard to take... So its very very curcial period for us now as how SAF n co gonna organise the team without Rooney will b proving the huge turning point for us and our season... Rooney is out, Owen is out, Macheda jus back fit without too many games this whole season (and lack of experience) r a pretty worrying sign!!! So as all the papers go, Berba need to stand up and really start his season NOW!!! Hopefully he can carry on his great scoring form til the end of the season and help win us the ECL n EPL!!!

I thought Neville was having a great game where his experience did help us out on many occasion during this game... But it was his stupidness where he raised his hand to handle the ball and lead to Bayern free kick and equaliser... It was jus bad luck for us where d ball deflected Rooney and into VDS goal!!! VDS hv been superb all nite where he single handedly preventing Bayern from scoring!!! He hv made many superb saves... Too bad in the end of the day, he ended on the losing side... He is my MoM, no doubt!!!

Ok, back to the Chelshit game... I think we r going 4-5-1 as usual... Chelshit needed the win more than us, so we jus need to settle down as quick as possible and play according to our game plan - open up Chelshit when they push forward and score tht killer punch goal to knock them off... With Berba starting for sure, its a huge guess as in who will b supporting him!!! My gut feeling is Ryan Giggsy, especially he jus played a small part of the Bayern game... So the other line up for me will b d usual Nani, Carrick, Fletcher and Valencia... As for the defending lineup - Evra, Rio, Vida and Neville for me... In this game, we need to stay strong in midfield in order to stand a chance... We need to cut off supply to Dog-bar... It will b a tough tough game for both sides...

jj.v6,

I think Valencia cant play on the left, and tht's y we didnt hv the flexibility to switch flanks as we always did in the Ronnie era... So on this term, Valencia is pretty 1 dimensional and not as flexible!!! Unless its Nani and Park, where they did switch positions as they did on the Bayern game too... Cheerz!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Great newz tht Hargo and Sheasy r back into the squad selection, which means they r physically and mentally competitive enough to participate in our title run in... This is gotta b a huge relief for us n SAF cos the 2 of them can play in many diff position, which is really a plus point during this important period!!!

Tranfer rumours suggested tht Aston's James Milner might b ManUtd summer target... I'm not too sure as in how solid this information can b, but 1 thing for sure Milner will b a GREAT plus to our strong squad where he can make our team even stronger!!! Milner used to b a very effective wide/flank player who can beat defenders, pass well and able to send in great crosses into the box too... But this season he hv made another huge step as in improving his performance by moving inwards as an attacking midfielder for Villa... And by doing so, he hv attracted lotsa prasises from football pundits ard england... His understanding of the game hv improve tremandously where he feel hom in the middle of every Villa attack through the center... He is able to dictate their game, maturing and playing consistently!!!

If ManUtd can really pull off this transfer, he will b a GREAT successor to Paul Scholes!!! If he can come in and play with SCholesy for at least a season, it will b another valueable learning step for Milner!!! Replacing Scholesy hv always been the toughest job for SAF, as they aint many quality players in the game tht r available for transfer!!! Milner is young and energetic!!! And most importantly he is willing to learn too... If Milner is really available, he will b a better choice over J. Cole!!! Of cos, my ideal player wil always b Kaka!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Other tht than, I watched Arsenal v Barca game too... Barca started the game strongly but Arsenal ended the game stronger!!! Even at 2-2, i still think Barca wil go through especially the 2nd leg is at Nou Camp and Arsenal will b without 3 of their very important players - Fabregas, Arshavin and Gallas... Although Barca wil b without 2 of their main central defensive pairing, their playing system wil stil bring them through!!! At times, Arsenal was TOTALLY outplay by Barca where it was really Boys against Men... The lost of Fab and Gallas will b huge to Arsenal, not onli in the ECL but in the EPL too...

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
the reason for arsenal to draw is substitution frm wenger..once walcot comes in he chg the game for arsenal..nice move frm wenger..
now back to MU.i watch a few times milner in action...not bad either...but not as gud as scholes..but as stated by stormvolution9,,he able to learn fast..he is young...
well i still doubt the fitness lvl of hagreaves..he only play a game or 2 in reserve league...and he still might be noot as sharp as he use to be...though hargreaves is 1 my fav.player this game he might be on the bench...for o sheah..he always bring luck for MU...hope he brings luck for MU this time too...
for me the gud news is essian is not playing for chelsea...one less head ache for MU..just content with lampard and d(r)ogba...the game half won..i know its easier to say than done..
looking back at the line-up against bayern,,its seems SAF has an eye on this game.
giggs will be fresh..and so with berba an alencia..
nani might be in the bench..need him once chelsea's old guards are tired.
probable line-up(4.3.2.1)
att-berba
wings-giggs,valencia
middle-scholes,park,carrick
def-fantastic 4(who else)
sub-nani,gibson,hargreaves
nani might comes in for giggs.hargreaves for park/carrick

another option nani start and use giggs as sub..but highly doubt this...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
The game is jus 1 1/2hr away from now, so I'll b watching it from the China Mainland here!!! Hopefully we will b able to bag the all important 3 points and crush off Chelshit title hope!!!

With Rooney injured and a lost to Bayern in the midwk, the betting odds might shift to Chelshit camp a little... So it will make it win-able for us!!! LOLzzzzzzz....

I stil think 4-5-1 wil b the better choice!!! Haha... Personal opinion!!! ^.^ Cos against Chelshit, we need a strong midfield to content with them... And as i hv mentioned, Chelshit need the win more than we do as we r a point ahead of them... So they will come to Old Toilet and attack us... We will b playing against Anchelotti diamond tactic, which we failed badly in Milan back in 2007(if I'm not wrong)... So we need to b cautious n play according to our game plan... We need to stretch them through the wings/flanks, so Nani and Valencia wil play an important role here...

Their men to watch wil b Dog-bar and Malouda as both them been in good form... But i think we will b able to shut them off...

I'm gunning for a 1-0 hom win with Berba scoring the All Important Winner with his HEAD!!! Hahaha... Watch this space bro Gti!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Come on RED DEVILS~~~ Champions!!! Champions!!! Champions!!!!

:party: :party: :party:

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
A very sad day as our beloved MU lose to chelsea and now behind them in the table...
it's seems like rooney's absent really effect the overall performance of MU.
the next 5 games
chelsea:
bolton(h)
spurs(a)
stoke(h)
liverpool(h)
wigan(a)

m.u
blackburn(a)
man.city(a)
spurs(h)
sunderland(a)
stoke(h)
our hope now lies on others hand..
thee trickiest ties for chelsea will be spurs and liverpool as both r fighting for champions league spot..(i really do wish a favor frm liverpool,but didnt think chelsea will drop point at white hart lane..
for MU,city and spurs are waiting..as both in a position for champions league it will be hard..dont forget we need to win the rest of the game as well..

well well well....berba wats wrong with u??
and y so late than send nani??
time to reinforce the team SAF.......

carlo really catch us by not starting with the dog..u got us carlo..wat a master sub plot(damn i hate that)

WE LOSE THE BATTLE...BUT HOPE WE WILL STILL WIN THE WAR....GO MU..GO...

Last edited:

bobo7

Feb 10, 2010
kota kinabalu
wtf.... 1st defeat in five years meeting... y r diz thing happened in last minute... maybe this is faith.. bpl will not go to old tarfford this season... SAF gonne spend some money to buy players diz transfer windows... villa, ribery, silva, angel de maria, milner... who else... 1 or two SAF gonna bring to manu..
i'm very disapointed watch manu last night... no equalising goal... huh...:mad::mad:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
very disapointed to the match last nite,we lose to the team which control the 1st half midfield area,i cant say much since rooney not with us,no doubt the whole season MU totally depending on him.Once he not on the pitch,the team really feel it not target at the front,as for berba,stop doing stupid thing..i mean he is the main target last nite but he played like assistnt striker..holding the ball like kids.nani very late came in to perform.But yet,hei chealsit a had week to prepare the last nite clash.MU had tough game to bayern so i will say we lost in fighting battle.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Finally I'm back to my home land from China... But wtf, I was away for a wk and we lost 2 important games!!! Cipet~~~ >.<

Yep, it was a disappointing result for us!!! And its a bad bad 1 too... SAF hv had a game plan a wk ago where we hv 3 superb games to play - Bayern, Chelshit and Bayern again... So SAF hv got to make full use of his whole squad and in some area, to me at least, he had gambles... And we hv lost 2 out of the 3 games now... Not looking good at all at the moment... I'm not blaming SAF for this, cos to me the players always hv the greatest responsible on the pitch than the manager!!!

To me, i think Chelshit were stronger than us even they were playing away to Old Toilet... They posed more danger to our goal than we did in the whole game... Our midfield play were not at our BEST and very obviously we still made lotsa defensive errors too...

I shldnt hv conceed the 1st goal to J. Cole ( 1 of our rumours summer target!!!)... When Malouda cut in from our right, not 1 really made a challenge to stop him from getting to the by line n crossed out... Fletcher didnt do his job enough to stop him... Rio was behind Fletcher doing nothing... And worst stil, Evra allow Cole to hv a touch on the weak cross and it went in as the opening goal... I'm not blaming anyone here, but what i means is a laspe in concentration could ended up like what we hv experience here!!! Once we were behind, we were left chasing the game and tht's what Chelshit wanna as their game plan!!!

Yes, it was the linesman mistake where Dog-bar received the ball b4 blasting past VDS!!! Clear off-side!!! Fcuk the referee for not seeing tht... But all in all, we were jus not good enough to earn a point for ourselves...

Trinityblood is right!!! Berba shld b more direct and decisive in front of goal!!! He is our main man when Rooney is not there... So he shld jus shot when given chances... Not tht usual 'ding-dong' in the box anymore when u r playing upfront alone!!! Sigh~ Yeah, i was totally disappointed with him on the day...

As for Nani, he clearly is our onli creative spark on the pitch!!! With him on the ball, u jus do not know what he is gonna to do next... And this is what we need in our game in the post-Ronnie era... But i believe SAF hv had his eyes on Bayern game, tht's y the timing in sending on Nani to the game late... On the other hand, Valencia again didnt do enough for me...

By looking at the fixtures, if i'm being very honest to myself, i would say the 19th title didnt look too bright for us!!! We hv had few tough fixtures on our own hand and we r stil very much involve in the Champions League... So its gonna b very very tough and u can feel tht Chelshit really wanted the title much much desperate tht our players did even since they were being knocked out of the ECL... With 2 points behind, we need to win all our games and hope for others to do us a favour!!! It can stil happen, but slim~~~

Ok, we better forget abt all tht and concentrate on the Bayern game!!! We jus can affort to b knocked out of the competition at this stage of the game... We need a huge win to boost our team spirits!!!! Berba stil very much our main man in the team as Rooney stil hv got 2 wks to go... So hopefully he knows what to do and win the game for us on Wed nite n bring us through to the Semi Final!!! I'm worrying abt both Evra and Neville now!!! They need REST!!!!

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
yeah..had totally a tough weekend for man united,we lost 2 last important match.
But hey...i still say "glory2 man united".
cheers.....

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Reports saying Rooney will hv ard 40% chances to make it to the Bayern game!!! But i'll say do not risk him!!! We need him more in the later stage!!! Cos in the 1st leg, after coming back from his own injury, Rooney look a bit jaded too... Not as sharp as he used to b... And this time round, he had missed lotsa training too, so i think its not wise to risk him... Mayb the most is on the bench...

As for another newz, it said Bayern were playing 10 men for the whole of 2nd half in their league game against Shalke04... So physically they will b drained!!! Jus like what Chelshit did against us, we need to play at high intensity n pace for the 1st half to press for the all important goal to kill off Bayern!!! As they need to travel to England n Old Toilet, so it wil affect them too... Hopefully this time we get our game plan right n win this important match!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I think tonite game btw Barca v Arsenal wil b a good game too... Yep, Barca lost 2 of their main central pairing - Puyol n Pique but i think the players Arsenal missed will gonna post bigger threat to themselves than Barca... Withou Gallas n Song, they need to live with their make shift defence jus like Barca do... So there wil b 50-50 on defence... But without Fab n Arshavin, this wil further weaken Arsenal chances of getting an upset in Nou Camp!!! So i think Barca might win the game by 2-3 goals margin...

On the other hand, Inter might hv a tough game to play... 1stly on the pitch and 2ndly CSKA always a threat at hom with the weather there n support at hom... So with onli a 1-0 lead, it might jus b not enough for Inter... I will not b surprised if the game goes on to penalty shoot out to decide the winner... I think CSKA is capable to win 1-0 at hom to Inter...

jj.v6

Known Member
Aug 30, 2009
johor baru
well it seems barca in festival mood..4-1..i can only say MU didnt play them at this time...next for barca is inter..
can barca whip mourinho's boys as well?
will mourinho mastermind another giant killing as he did with porto?
btw,SAF says roon will not take part in todays match...as stated by stormvolution..its too risky
but as i see,rooney's name is in the doubtful list...not out..no idea wats in SAF mind...
read in star,,giggs says MU go all out...
probably this is to confuse bayern...iven if we go all out without roo,its a waste...
i think giggs want them to deploy a defensive game play by suggesting all out attack..

not sure if berba start.might be macheda
middle-scholes,park,giggs,fletcher,nani
def-fan 4(who else)
its the middle of the park whr need to win
park and nani should be on the wings..giggs at left and fletcher on the right.scholes in middle..
giggs and nani can always cover each other(xchg position)
subs-carrick,macheda,valencia

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Haha... Yaya, 4-1 to Messi!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzz... This boy is really footballing God of our generation!!! It wil b hard to stop him!!! I think its btw him n Rooney for the Player of the Year, but i think Messi is currently head above Rooney as Rooney is out with injury!!!

It wil b another great match to watch btw Barca v Inter... It wil b very tactical game where Mourinho wil love to stuff out Barca attacking game by playing it ugly but effective!!! But can any team stop the ramphant Barca now?!

As for our own game... I've been worrying for few nites now!!! LOLzzzzzzzzz... As if myself gonna play in this game~ I guess this might b the passion i hv for ManUtd like all of u do!!!!

Yes, the onli way for us to get a ticket through to the next round wil b attacking Bayern!!! But for what i know, SAF wil always hv a plan where we play with patient in Europe game... As i mentioned earlier, i think we will attack them from the start for the 1st 20-30mins... If we get a goal, we might jus sit back a little to absurb their pressure n waiting for chances to put in the killer punch!!! But if it didnt materialise in the 1st half, i think SAF might ring some changes in the 2nd half!!!

Til now, i'm stil wondering who SAF gonna pick!!! Normally I would hv 85% right as in who wil b in the SAF starting line up, but not this game i'm afraid!!! Ok, for a start I think Rooney might jus make the sub bench with Macheda... So this means Berba wil start as our lone ranger upfront!!! But i think SAF n co wil hv special tips for Berba as in how he shld b playing against a discipline Bayern back line... On the wings, it hv to b Nani n Valencia!!! They r our creative sparks, especially Nani!!! I jus hope he will hv an excellent game to boost up his confident!!!

Then the headache comes for me... Who will b playing behind or alongside Berba in the attacking front?! Wil it b Giggsy or Park?! Giggsy hv the experience of big games like this, but can he really make any diff in this game where few of Bayern 1st teamers wil back?! Do he hv the legs to do it n keep up the pace of the game?! Park did really well in tht Milan ties where he excell in keeping Pirlo quiet n scored a goal for us too... Can he do the same for us by pinning Van Bommel or Altintop back to reduce their attacking threat?! But ever since tht Milan game, Park performance hv dropped a little...

Then who will b our central midfield pairing?! Generally it will b Fletcher n Carrick as Carrick hv had a good rest instructed by SAF, as his form hv been awful lately... So SAF hope this little break wil do him good!!! We really need this 2 to b at their very very BEST to come up against an experience Bayern team!!! And oso the faster this 2 settle down in the game the better for us... Cos they r the core of our game!!!

As in the defensive line, the onli doubt wil b whether Neville b keeping his place or Rafeal will b coming in?! This is another important decision as the right back will b the 1 who face Ribery... On the other side, it will b Evra against Robben!!! It depends on which Evra turn up for us?! If its the all fighting Evra, then we will hv no problem at all... But if its the error phone Evra, then.... Haha...

In the middle, we need Rio n Vida to lead us too... They shldnt let any players hving a shot at our goal... So their awareness and reaction to the opponent hv to b very good!!!

I'm going for a 2-0 win for us at Old Toilet!!! We will get tht 1st goal inside the 1st 30min!!! Then another 1 in the 2nd half to kill of Bayern!!! I wanna Berba to score with his HEAD to redeem himself to all the fans!!! Come on Berba~~~

Champions~~~ Champions!~! Champions!!~~ :party: :party: :party:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi

im currently using wira aeroback 1.5 to mod with 4g93 block + mivec head + MMC ecu
.is it ok or the machine will giv problems to me in future.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience