Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah yeah... Haha... Still can remember when i 1st saw him playing for MU for de pre-season frenly game against de Hong Kong Selection team... Dong managed to scored a goal then... After tht, he hv been sending out to Royal A. in Belgium for 2-3yrs... Glad tht he is finally back with working permit... Although Dong arrival looks more like a mkt purpose, hopefully he can play as well as Park in de future...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Latest newz saying tht Van Persie might b left out of de team due to a knock during training... For me it might b jus rumours... Anywhere, i believe SAF wil b well prepare enough to face this tough n must win game... Lot of things depends on de day performance itself... As a ManUtd fan for many yrs, of cause am going for a ManUtd win... Mmm... De predicted score for me wil b 2-1 to MU!!! :_:

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
Prediction
With Ronaldo's firing rate now and Rooney with his good record against Arse....
2 - 0 ... one a piece by these two champs. :D

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Oso lets hope all things goes ManUtd's way with Loseverpool winning over Chelshit too...

Thought of going for 2-0 scoreline, but our defence lately been leaking soft goals... Haha... But it wil b a MU win la... :_:

I'll pray hard for it!!! Hehehe...

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
To be frank, I thought you guys would be hoping Van Persie starts, coz in these kind of physical games, Adebayor always play better than VP, and I personally hope for Adebayor to start, while VP is a much, much lightweight player, who never play well under the hustling conditions. And, Vidic & Ferdinand would deal with VP very easily.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Got to agree with that. VP is a little too lightweight for Vidic and Ferdinand, who's used to physical football. I think Adebayor and Henry would be the preferred choice. In fact, i think Wenger will be thinking of strengthening the midfield by playing 5 across. Fabregas, Flamini, Hleb, Rosicky and possibly VP on the extreme left. Adebayor may just come in after an hour if Wenger feels VP's been getting kicked around.

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
of late.. you guys have been deploying a five man midfield against all the big teams
so i won't be surprise if Henry plays alone up front or moved to the left in support of Adebayor.

And since the kops has done us a huge favour, the ball is now in our court to perform.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Its foolish to play 4-4-2 against Man Utd. Arsenal have learnt the hard way this few years when they've been beaten by Man Utd while trying to play their usual game. Man Utd don't need 10 chances to score a goal as they're pretty strong in counter and also great long ball passing.

The only way i see Arsenal winning is to shore up their midfield, add more steel, go in for more 50-50 challenge and make sure we neutralize the pacy Ronaldo and Rooney. Last game, Rooney was kept quiet and that pretty much cripples their attack.

May the best team(Arsenal) wins tonight!

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
It was a shocker to see Chelski goes down to Pool 2-0.
But then, it looks good on the League table eh? :D
Must say that it was a good win by Liverpool.
In an hour's time, it's Man Utd n Arse at Emirates.
Excited about it.

Since I'm watching Star Wars while waiting for the game...
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH M.U
{{{(>.<)}}} (o.o) \(^o^)/

\(^o^)X(^o^)X(^o^)X(^o^)X(^o^)X(^o^)X(^o^)X(^o^)X(^o^)X(^o^)/

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Damn.

But fair play to Arsenal. Good match and could have gone either way.

Good disciplined performance from the lads. Stuck with the game plan, kept Arsenal at bay and got one on the counter attack. Nice to see Rooney finally score. Unfortunate to concede the late late goal especially when Henry was kept quiet for most of the match. I think the lads would be gutted.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Great match indeed. Arsenal showed the fighting spirit like what Man Utd are famous for. It was a great comeback, they were fighting for their lives at the last 10 mins and they got what they deserved. We did the double over Man Utd.

It was a tight match and Man Utd were actually playing really well at the back. Rio and Vidic managed to cut out most passes from Arsenal's midfield and its only a lapse of concentration that allowed Arsenal to score twice. We controlled the midfield and had great posession with Fabregas, Rosicky, Hleb linking up really well with Adebayor. Man Utd midfield looked rather subdued. Scholes was nowhere near his best. Ronaldo only had a few runs which weren't fruitful and Rooney is probably the only star among the subdued midfield. Larsson was totally neutralized and he had a rather quiet game. Adebayor in my opinion is the livewire of Arsenal now. If not for Henry's last minute goal, i think the star player definitely is Adebayor.

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
Wonderful, delicious cross by Arsenal's one of the best right back in the world.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm painting my car, I just want to ask what kind of putty do I need to use?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience