Manchester united football club

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Don't under estimate the capability of Larsson. He ranks up there as one of the most deadliest striker during his heydays. Not only can he score, he can create lots of them too. Unfortunately, he's never really played in one of those big clubs. Even at Celtic, he's one of the legends over there. And then he was sold to Barca and he did reasonably well too. Don't forget he came on as a substitute and played an important part in the 2-1 win over Arsenal during last years Champions League.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Sheringham was rather special in his heydays as well. Heck, even after his heydays, as some fellow Manc would testify.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Seriously though, Fergie must be thinking of doing a "Sheringham" with Larsson this time round. Teddy, despite his age when he joined us, was a great success. Brilliant off the bench, along with Ole.

Hopefully, Larsson would be as big a success as "Oh Teddy, Teddy".

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
but they are two different player...
though larsson is considered old...he's still lightning quick...
there are no slow players in Barcelona...

he's something like Giuly...though old...but still damn 9 fast...
like VR4....hahahahha :X-:
Larsson's built something like a satria chop shop vr4...former drag car...hahahah

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
btw...we can draw up two conclusions from here....
We got no money to spend...hence looking for temporary solutions...
Or a big name transfer is coming in...

It's so ironic...funny...that Manchester United today is overwhelmed by defenders in their squad...when it used to be the other way round last time...like playing keano in the centre of the defence...

but i am sure it will be much better when Park comes back...really am looking forward to it...
And we look something like old folks home oso...Ole,Giggsy,Larsson,Scholesy,Van der Sar,Neville all are above 30
but of course we are nothin compared to the likes of bolton...hehehe

jiggly_head

500 RPM
Jun 12, 2004
Seri Kembangan
Visit site
larsson would be great for 3 months. would reduce the pressure on saha and rooney when united go through a crucial run in the new year. larsson has no qualms about being played as a lone striker or in the wing and would add another header in the team. nice to knoe he's gonna join us for his
'pre season training'

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
Nobody's underestimating larsson here. It's just that he's old. And wasnt he supposed to be playing in Sweden before he finally retires ?

jiggly_head

500 RPM
Jun 12, 2004
Seri Kembangan
Visit site
munky said:
Nobody's underestimating larsson here. It's just that he's old. And wasnt he supposed to be playing in Sweden before he finally retires ?
yeh he's using them 3 months as sort of a pre-season training cuz the swedish league only starts in mid-march.

hell any footballer would love a 3 month playing stint at United.

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
Looking forward to his performance in a United jersey.

I'm sure he'll bring in valuable tips and strategies with him into the game. As each strikers have their own style of play and their own input.

After being in the few successful clubs in his career, I'm sure hims knowledge of the game would be great asset to Man Utd, even if it's for 3 months.

And he's eligible to play in the Champion's League too!

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
I wouldn't read too much into this Larsson loan. All I can see is that it can only be a good thing. One, we get good experience and backup who can cover multiple positions. Two, we hardly spent a penny. Three, there is like zero risks involved.

Does it mean we have no money? I don't think so. I'm rather happy with this arrangement because it means we don't have to go on a splash and dash in the January transfer window. I'd much prefer buying players during the offseason. Chief reason is that you have more time and more options. In January you are just forced into making high risk deals. A Torres deal for example, is best done after May.

So I'm more than happy at this arrangement with Larsson. Takes care of one deficiency in our squad for the moment. He will be gone before the end of the season and we can go for the player we want after that. And Larsson gets a good preseason with United. Win win for everybody.

That said, we still need a midifelder enforcer. If its going to come via a deal like Larsson, I'll be glad for that as well.

keong_GSR

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
martin dahlin,kennet anderson then hendrik larsson those 3 r super striker that sweden ever produced... i prefer larsson then torres... a quick n strong striker,like mark huges... can't wait to see him wear d united shirt!

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
A good nervy game with Boro.
If the Ref's any closer, I'm sure Ronaldo'd have gotten a card and get send off for his Oscar winning performance.

Nevertheless, it's 6 points now with Chel-sh!t not playing this weekend.

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
don't think he will get send off.....but yellow card is comfirm........
unfortunately ref's didn't see the oscar dive......

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
Maybe im biased but it looks like he stumbled rather than dived

And the 2nd one, his right leg did made contact with boateng.

Alright i am biased lol

keong_GSR

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
boro always played quite well against united... lucky no viduka there! hehehe... anyway,ronaldo and ronney deserved d man of d match awards lar... damn hardworking,without those 2 in attack we sure can't get d 3 points...:_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys,was wondering,bonnest wif scratches can it be fix by spraying a clear coat on it?any anybody ever done tht....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience