Manchester united football club

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
He is still scouse though and though he is now a Red Devil and was probably annoyed with the abuse, that act must have been a slap in the face for all scousers.

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
And Darren Bent wears mercurial vapour too. As far as i can remember, nistelrooy and solskjaer wore mercurial vapour before the tiempo came out, and they score like nobody's business hehehe

But saha changed to total 90 already, dunno why. As long as he's still scoring, it doesnt matter

What do u guys think of boots selection ? I think Henry is shit after changing to reebok haha

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, good results... 3-0 to MU!!! :_: Lotsa changes from de team... Giggsy, Scholesy, Saha n Vidic r all not playing... Although de report said de game play wasnt as good, no doubt this is a good win!!! Chelshit damn lucky with tht win at Reebok Stadium... But doesnt matter... MU jus need to concentrate on thier own games wil do...

Hey, was this MU v Everton match shown on Astro??? I was trying to look for it n record it... But cant find it on de program listing... So anyone manage to watch this match???

Another thing good abt D. Bent is tht he is eligible for de ECL!!! Whereas both Torre n Defoe r not able to play in de ECL this season anymore...

As for boots, i dun think it matter much... hehehe... :_: Its jus which brand pay me higher, i'll jus wear it!!! LoLzzzzzzzzz... Hopefully Henry wil get Dog-bar n Shevo to wear Reebok too... LoLzzzzzzzzzz.....

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
I checked astro's program guide last night, there were no live telecasts on any of those matches.

And yeah, i hope all the other teams' strikers will be sponsored by asadi or bata haha

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
ManUtd is playing Middleborough away tmr, Benfica on Wed nite and Man Shitty on next Sat... This r de few fixtures tht MU drop their points last season... As Neville hv said yest., some of de players tht retained their place in de team against Everton hv had tiring legs, especially Gary himself... Mmm... this is pretty worrying n SAF shld look into this seriously in order not to over work some players so early in de season...

But 1 thing for sure is, ManUtd is a much better team this season compare to de last... Of cause there wil b changes again tmr cos SAF wanna to keep some players fresh for de Wed game against Benfica... But i expect Scholesy, Saha n Vidic to b back to de 1st XI... Not sure abt Giggsy (33 this wk - Happy Birthday Mr. Welsh wizzard!!!) as SAF might save him for de CL game... And mayb Brown/ O'Shea for Neville??? Its always not easy against Middleborough away... Hopefully MU keep their heads up n work hard for a win again... Since Southgate is new into manegering, I think MU stand a good chance!!! Hehehe... :_:

What u guyz think of Borough's J. Woodgate??? Is he really a good defender? I dun hv much chances to watch him play... Is he right up there with de likes of Ferdinand, Terry n King???

Cibai... Tht Chelshit man talk kok again in de paper... Quoted: Jose Mourinho insists Chelsea will eventually catch United at the top of the table. The Chelsea boss insisted: "I always like to be first but I'm happy with the situation. We won't take a lot of time to be top of the league." Nin Beh la... Talk so chat much... I wanna see how ur Chelshit team kena 'wrack' by Ass-senal next!!! Chelshit wil b playing Ass-senal after MU play Man Shitty next wk... By then MU might hv a 9 points lead!!! :_:

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
MU falls to benfica at OT. impossible. test of character yes, & MU is mochovo then last year

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Errr... Lotsa things seems impossible, but de worst did happened!!! Its impossible tht MU wil lose to FC Compehagen!!! And MU lost 1-0 to them... Its impossible tht MU cant get a draw at least at Celtic.... And MU lost 1-0 to them... Its impossible tht MU wil lose to Ass-senal at hom... And MU lost 1-0 to them too... Its very impossible tht MU wil lose to Crewe in de League Cup... And diu nia seng MU lost another 1-0 to them... Sigh!!! :X-:

So to me now, everything is possible!!! Not taking anything for granted!!! Jus hope tht SAF can always play his strongest available team against all opponents...

Last edited:

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
So now you know, if you feel that a game is a possible walk over. Then said it out loud that Man Utd can possibly lose in that game, and then it might reverse itself and WIN! :p

Anyway, 3 points going into the Christmas is not very nice, hope that we'd be able to get more points separating us and the chasing pack.

Usually the New Year will proof to be the most crucial. The 2nd half of the season is coming and I can't wait for the games that'll be offered up.

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
Got this from the Man Utd site, transfer rumours.

Charlton Athletic are set to offer star striker Darren Bent a new contract to ward off the alleged interest of United.

Sir Alex Ferguson has been linked with a host of players when the January transfer window opens, with Bent the most surpising name on a long list.

Owen Hargreaves and Fernando Torres continue to be tipped for big-money moves to Old Trafford in the new year, with Torres' availability in Europe a major plus-point.

Jermaine Defoe is another player whose name has resurfaced as the tabloids continue to second guess which players Sir Alex Ferguson's scouts have identified as targets.

As well as the usual suspects, however, a string of teenage talents have allegedly been watched as United continue to covet the best young players around.

The tabloids claim Scottish midfielder Jamie McCarthy (16) is already a first-team regular at Hamilton Academicals, and is being watched by every top club either side of the border, with United particularly interested.

Norwegian defender Harvard Nordveit (16), Southampton's Gareth Bale (17) and Argentine attacking midfielder Gonzalo Higuain (19) have all supposedly been watched by Reds scouts.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, read tht this morning too... :_: Jus wonder how much $$$ wil SAF allow to spend come Jan on players...

So lets enjoy our weekend with another win la~~~ Middleborough 0-2 ManUtd!!! :_: LoLzzzzzzzzzz.... Lets do it ManUtd!!!

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Hargreaves I think is a no go. Latest report state that he will be out for almost the remainder of this season. No point.

Hope they have someone else in mind for that midfield enforcer role that we seem to be looking for.

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
There are a few german players i'd like to see playing for our team. We havent had any german player before right ?

Maybe they should try get torsten frings or tim borowski from werder bremen. But i dont think they would sell them, especially with frings being the team captain

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Frings is a great player but he is on the wrong side of 25 i think. Borowski is younger but I don't know how good he is.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I need some help with my brakes. I want to disable the ABS to diagnose a problem, my local brake shop won't tell me how to do it because of insurance rules (I'm in Australia)
I have to figure out where the problem is, it seems no one here can help....since Proton left Australia some time ago, getting parts can be difficult.
Is there a relay under the bonnet that I can disable or remove for the purpose of the exercise, the fuse in the interior fuesbox also controls some other stuff so it has...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience