Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, but when they think they hv no chance of winning against a great team n is under huge pressure of getting as many points as they can to fight off de relagation battle... I can understand y they choose to do it tht way... Sigh!!! Its been quite normal for MU ever since MU dominating de EPL for more than a decade ago... Lotsa teams always come up with this kinda defensive minded game plan...

keong_GSR

1,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2005
we can't blame them though! we've beat them on d paper b4 d game even start...
when we met our oppenent that r much more stronger then us,we will try to play safe then hit them on d counter attack...

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
well... lets see the big chelsea match... i'm sure its going to be a slim win... for either teams.

i just hope to get a revenge on the moanrinho's team.. grrrr...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah... For me this coming Sunday game against Chelshit is a great test to ManUtd season so far... Although MU are leading de EPL standing, Chelshit for me stil de team to beat... If MU really gonna to challenge de tittle this season, they need to beat Chelshit not onli at hom but away too... If MU win this game, MU wil hv a 6 points advantage over Chelshit, which is really a huge boost to de whole team n manager + all coaching staffs... If its a draw, 3 points lead r stil there...

ManUtd hv got to head to Glasglow for an away game against Celtic in de ECL on Tuesday night... MU jus need a point to qualify... On paper, it seems like an easy job to do... But in actual, it isnt... Who SAF gonna choose to play in de Celtic game in order to make sure they can do a job for de club - is very important... As SAF hv said, there wil b few changes in de team, most likely 2 for de Celtic game!!! SAF got to make sure de team keep on winning n keep on believing... Am sure he wanna a win (or at worst a draw to qualify for de next stage) to boost de team spirit jus right b4 de Chelshit game... Celtic r playing well currently in de SPL... So expect a tough Britain battle!!!

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
if manu can play well against celtic, then i'm sure itz going to be a morale booster for the fergie boys. Lets hope that they will play well... i hope to see the silverwares to come back to old trafford.

too early to tell, but never too early to hope.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
For the coming Chelsea match, like Fergie, I just hope we get a fair game. Let it be a footballing spectacle and not a controversial centre piece. And a lot will depend on the match officials doing a good job.

I also hope we beat Celtic. As some of you have said, its important to keep morale and momentum going, not to mention securing a place in the knock-out stages.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
zephyr3d said:
i'm not sure wit u guys.. but i seriously find it frustrating to see a team playing with 10 defenders ... ish.
If you think thats bad, try watching Arsenal game. The lower teams never come to play football, just to defend and somehow try to get one shot at goal and hope it goes in. They just put 10 man behind the ball and its frustrating seeing them whip the ball away every damn time. As Fabregas put it, they're playing anti-football.

Each team should just come out and play the beautiful game. They should take Norwich as an example. They were never that good, but what made them special was the fact everytime they come on the pitch, they try to play the game and score.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
prodigy said:
If you think thats bad, try watching Arsenal game. The lower teams never come to play football, just to defend and somehow try to get one shot at goal and hope it goes in. They just put 10 man behind the ball and its frustrating seeing them whip the ball away every damn time. As Fabregas put it, they're playing anti-football.
Don't worry. It happens to most top teams. We've been getting it for more than a decade. To compound matters, these minnows treat fixtures against Man Utd like its a cup final.

prodigy said:
Each team should just come out and play the beautiful game. They should take Norwich as an example. They were never that good, but what made them special was the fact everytime they come on the pitch, they try to play the game and score.
Sorry mate, you have to be realistic. This isn't playground stuff. Not everyone has the capability to play beautiful football. I think I've said this in response to you before. What's the point of these minnows trying to outplay Arsenal? Isn't going to happen.

What you need to do (from a small teams perspective) is try your hardest and hope for a result. You can do this by a combination of 2 things; hard work + right tactics. We can agree that most times, these teams bring the hard work and commitment. But not everyteam uses the same tactics. Unfortunately, most of them use negative tactics, and I honestly don't blame them, it isn't like they have much choice. Happily there are sometimes teams who apart from playing hard and defending hard, are always willing to have a go at the big teams.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
actually u can't really blame em or call them playing anti-football. Each teams has their own strategy. Its like, if they're not good in attack, but they can defend in numbers, which will of course minimises the damage, or could potentially savage a point, or if lucky, get 3 points altogether.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Yeap, they were the "have a go" heroes last season. This season, not so much.

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
prodigy said:

Arsenal play a very quick counterattacking game, so defending deep would seem the logical thing to do unless you have really quick defenders, and there aren't that many around.

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com
Was watching the LIVE FROM OLD TRAFFORD this morning and it seems that Mr. Gordon is quite confident that his team could put a dent in Man Utd's chase for CL gold in tonight's game.

Wonder if SAF will field a slightly weak team for this match-up in preparation for the coming weekend game.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
SAF hv confirmed tht he wil b going for a win despite there wil b 2-3 changes in de usual team sheet for this upcoming game against Celtic... Heinze n Flecther r tip to start by replacing Evra n Giggsy... I think de 1st 20-30 mins wil b crucial for MU... If MU can manage to hit Celtic with an early goal n shut their vocal fans, it wil b very helpful as playing at Celtic Park is always hard... I believe SAF oredi hv a game plan to do so, as SAF admitted he watched quite a number of video of Celtic games b4 this... Mmm... 2-1 wil b nice!!! :_: Fingers cross - No injury pls!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lower teams faces huge financial pressure to remain n survive in de EPL given today's $$$ world... So its really understandable tht they employ 10 man behind de ball tactics when they face a much stronger team...

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
mahai... we lost to nakamura's freekick... and saha's miss. ARGH! ... in danger of going out again!!!!

hopefully we can pick ourselves up for the chelsea game man.. adoi...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just wanted to know that there any aftermarket performance part or mods can load lsd into proton fwd gearbox? Sound new to me.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience