Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
A sudden hot topic~ Should ManUtd re-sign Cristiano Ronaldo back to Old Toilet? Hmm... To me, 70% No and 30% Yes!!!

My Heart said it would be great to have him back as he is still 1 of the very best player in Footballing world now... He is quick, experience at the highest level, have bags of skills and he is familiar with EPL and ManUtd~ So, its a great move if he comes back...

But my Head told me NO!!! For GBP 80mil deal with mega salary for a 30+ year old player?! How long can he perform at the highest level? Would it be the same since he is now a big star with huge ego? Would he get along with his team mates, coaches and manager? He will defo be a strong force for us in the marketing side, but back on the pitch it might be very different as many defenders will be enjoying bringing him down to earth with super hard tackles waiting for him~~~ So, financially it might be a huge investment on him... And on the footballing side, he has been very fit so far but what if he broken down out of a sudden? And for that kinda investment, we should invest in younger players...

Hmm... Over to u Mr. Ed Woodward~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
A good result but yet another not too convincing performance by the players... But I'm always satisfied with the 3 points right after the useless, boring and meaningless international break... Other bad news was that both Herrera and Jones are injured too...

Grateful that Memphis scored on the day when we need him much but to be frank, his display on the day still not very good! Yes, i truly think that he is over weight as it stop him from reacting quick and lack of speed~ He needs to look into this! Other than that, still havent seen him beating players as he did back in the Dutch League...

Overall the team performance were very average and full of mistakes everywhere... We have many chances to put the game to rest but time and again we were unable to take the chances and then our mistakes encourage Watford to attack us... For this, we still unable to improve!!!

So next up will be PSV at home this mid week~ Looking forward to it as i think we should win this game without any big problem... Expecting Rooney to be back and its good to see McNair is fit again too... With Herrera injured, i hope to see more of Pereira...

======================================================================================================================

On the transfer front, its worrying that LVG said that he is looking to sign another Left Back to cover Shaw!!! What?! Another LB? We have got Rojo and Blind as cover and then Young too, is capable to playing there as well... If we need another full back, why not the Right Back? At the moment we only have Darmain as our proper RB... Yes, Jones can play there as well as McNair and Young but they are not a proper RB... Valencia is out too, why we do not need another RB but a LB?! =.="

Most importantly i think we need an extra striker in the team... We can rely too much on Martial and Rooney have been bad for ages too... Surprisingly that James Wilson wasnt given enough chances to play and develop... So, we need a back up striker that will be able to give us option! Dont think playing Fellaini as striker will help!

Gti

1,000 RPM

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Hi Storm,

Didn't know you are still so actively posting here after so many years!
Well done! (Can't say the same about our beloved team though...)

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Wow~ Its been almost a month since i last posted here... Very very bz few weeks for me as myself have got few auditing at work... =.="

Ok, back to ManUtd!!!

Hmm... What can i say more about the current situation of our team now? I'm very sad that we are still unable to back to our strongest after spending hundreds of millions on players by 2 managers after SAF... So, for me its LvG OUT!!!

Too harsh on LvG? No, i dun think so~ We have been spending 1 1/2 season with LvG and we have seen how he control things, how he wanna the team play and how he restricted the players thinking and playing~ At 1st, he told the world it will needs 3 months for the players to understand about his "Philosophy"... Failed... Then he said 6 months... Failed and again he said the team might need longer time to get use to his instruction!!! Again, FAILED~

On top of that, the club have granted him tons of money on players and he have bought in a few of them, in which he think will fit well into his "Philosophy"... But till date, none of the players he bought have actually flourish!!! =.=" I'm so surprised that he kept singled out Schweinsteinger for his performance, saying that he was below his best and can always play better... When LvG himself said he needs time for the team to understand him but why he keep criticising Bastian, whom is just moving away from Germany into a new country for his careeer...

And the football we were playing is just so damn boring~ Possession possession and possession without penetration!!! We were the highest in having back-passing in the EPL... And we just managed 7 shots on goal in our last 4 games!!! 6 games without a win~ Can u imagine this if we are still under Moyes?! What will happen? There are many other lousy stats by our team as well which are pointing where our team stand... Our of ECL in Dec, Out of League Cup against lower division team (again) and we have slide down to 5th in the league standing now, 9 points behind the leader~ =.="

Worst of all, LvG still do not know his BEST 11~ =.=" Why is he keep playing Rooney when the Fat Boy was our worst player for months? Others will be dropped when form are not good but why not Rooney? Why he just do not wanna build the team around Herrera, whom were having a good last season? Selling players without a back up plan especially in the striker department? Refusing to buy a Central Back and trust Jones and Blind?

Nowadays, watching ManUtd is a pain and a total waste of time~~~ >.<" Each week, we made our opponents look like a Real Madrid or a Barcelona!!! They always play, pass and score better than us!!! So what's the point of buying into LvG's Philosophy when others can easily outplay, outsmart and outthink us~~~ So, LvG OUT!!! Before its too late~~~

As on the candidates to replace LvG, my 1st choice will always be Pep G!!! Attractive attacking play with solid defending... But both Chelshit and Man Shitty are desperately after him too... And many 'insiders' have even said Pep to Shitty is a done deal~ And today, Chelshit owner Ahbramovich told Pep G that he will give him everything he needs if he chooses them!!! Very clear intent... Whereas our board are still pondering whether to sack LvG or not?! =.=" I guess we gonna miss the boat for Pep G, unless our Mr. Ed Woodward can do wonder and get the deal done secretly!!!

If that's the case, then I would like Giggsy to be our caretaker till the end of the season... Will be good for Giggsy in experience... But no way that Giggsy will be given the job on a permanent basis... ManUtd now is a multi billions brand~ We need to perform in order for Mr. Ed Woodward to attract more sponsors... And Experience in managing big team will be needed... Giggsy do not have that... Being a successful player do not make u a successful manager...

If we really missed out on Pep G, then Jose Mourinho will be our best bet!!! I think he fits the bill well too although he is always the 2nd choice behind Pep... He is the only manager that will be able to stand up against Pep in all aspects... Give him the free hand that the board gave to LvG to run the club and also the financial support, Jose will be able to bring back the glory days to Old Toilet!!! His records spoke for him~~~ Yes, his style of playing might not be as attractive as Pep's team, but he is able to win trophies and is great in mind games too...

I just hope the board will not take too long to decide... Sack LvG soonest and go with the club long term plans, which is keeping and attracting even more sponsors to the club! If we keep sliding down, everything will be gone!!!

======================================================================================================================

Gti,

Hi bro! How's things going on for u? Hope all are fine and well~ ^.^ Oh yeah... Our team are sh*t at the moment~ Sigh... Heart broken!!! =.=" Hahaha...

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Another embarrassing lost, this time to Stoke away but the thick face LvG still think he can turn things around when we face Chelshit tonight at Old Toilet... So, he remain our boss... Sigh!!! =.=" We all have eyes to see the way the team played so far, its been slow, boring, very predictable, no penetration, lousy defending, useless striker in Rooney, wrong selection in midfield (lately Carrick over a fit and young Schneiderlin), playing players out of position and worst still the dated philosophy that LvG wanna the team to follow~ 7 games without a win now, so how can we expect LvG to turn things around in the next 7 games?

Other than that, I really hate the players who always came out barking about fighting hard in the next game but in the end they were the worst players on the field!!! Rooney did that, Jones did that, Carrick did that... Did they even look at themselves or watch the replay as in how badly they have been playing all this while? Cant believe that Jones is a England national defender~ =.="

Enough is enough~ LvG blaming the players for not turning up and players voiced out about his strict control on and off the pitch~ Fcuk all this~ We are ManUtd!!! We should be UNITED through the good and bad... So when things cant really work out, we should make a decision to cut off LvG reign soonest possible in order to have enough time to salvage our season before its way too late...

LvG OUT~~~ Cant see how we can win against a bad Chelshit at the moment because we are even worst than them... We need LvG to go in order for the players to have a lift~ We cant continue to play so badly as sponsors might go~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Oh, I have been away for more than a month now~ Happy 2016 to all!

Ok back to football and ManUtd, it's not been a good month for us overall~ It's still boring football from the team and they were even being booed off the field a few times... I still think it's LvG OUT!!! With him there, the team is going nowhere and keep playing lousy and boring football... His stupid philosophy just not gonna work for us... LvG just keep blaming the injuries, but his selection for the starting line up and substitution decisions were just shockingly bad most of the time... After spending so much money and shipping off players, we are still miles away from the Epl leading teams let alone the Europe Elites... The faster he goes the best for the team...

Worst still, Pep Guardiola have gone to ManShitty now!!! And we are still pondering whether to sack the boring philosopher~ Hiring Jose Mourinho now is a MUST!!! We need someone with big reputation and experience immediately... We need a big lift soonest possible... Ever since SAF left us, we are on our way down till now... Yes, there were lots of bad issues with Jose over his last 2 clubs but ManUtd will be very different from them... It's a club where Jose dream of managing and the set up of our club are very much different from the others including the footballing history... It might be a perfect match btw Jose and ManUtd... Both needs each other badly at this point of time, 1 needs to rebuild his reputation and the other needs immediate glory to boost confidence...

Really hope the club will act fast on Jose! Besides him, I dun see any other better choice... Simone is believe to be going to Chelsea... Anchelotti is managing BM...

On top of that, wishing for a great CNY to all ManUtd fans~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Happy CNY to all~ Gong Hei Fatt Choi!!!

It's great to have a long week break for the CNY but it's the same old bull for our team on the playing field~ Fu*k LvG!!! Just don't understand why our club and Ed still very reluctant to sack him, as clearly LvG is not the right person for our club for many reasons~ LvG OUT!!!

It was a shameful display at the Stadium of Light from our team, where we lost 1-2 away to a team that is struggling at the relegation zone for the season so far! Awful performances by more than half the team and the remaining were just bang average! Why is that possible? LvG just unable to motivate the team anymore, his tactic were exposed and he just keep using injury as his excuses~ Pathetic....

And LvG loves to promote youth into the 1st team is another Bull Shit story!!! For example, Debuchy of Arsenal have said AW blocked his move to ManUtd, even the super average Nagatomo of Inter Milan said he had turned down LvG in the winter window... So this means LvG is always looking to buy than promoting youth!!! Had Memphis Depay been on form as he did at PSV, do u think we will ever see Jesse Lingard playing on the right for us? LvG keep picking Mata, Herrera and even Fallaini in that No. 10 role even when they were all losing their form but keep overlooking on A. Pereira! And if Rojo, Shaw, Jones, Valencia and Young we're not injured, we will never be able to see CBJ, Valera and Love being forced to be promoted!!! So saying LvG loves to play youth is 1 of the biggest lie and Bull Shit story in footballing world... Just hate to see his face at our bench now~ Too arrogant during the press but never able to perform on the pitch!!!

Since the Top 4 is almost out of our hand now, it's time to sack LvG and brings in Jose Mourinho to the team... So that Jose do have few months to gauge the team and go straight into planning for next season with players that we really needs to bring back the glory days to our Old Toilet!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shinier,

Hi there. Great to see u posting here~ Welcome!

I would say YES to your question especially that Shitty have got Pep Guardiola now with hundred millions to spend in the summer~ Furthermore, the standard and the overall quality of the EPL have improved tremendously too! Whereas ourselves have regressed for more than 2 years now since SAF days... Sigh!

At the moment, Jose Mourinho is our Best option after Pep G! If we go for him soonest possible, the better for us...

Keep posting fren~ Cheers!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Suddenly we are on a 3 successive win and out of a sudden, the name of Marcus Rashfold is on everyone's lip now~ What a week for the club, the players, the fans and of cos the manager as this winning run will defo buy LvG more time at the club~

We were actually expected to win the 1st two games against Shewsbury in the FA Cup and Mitdjklland in the Europa League~ And our team did so with lots of hard work on the pitch and that boost the team confident tremendously going into the crunch game against Ass-senal 2 days back... In all these 3 games, we were forced to play many youngsters due to injuries to the 1st teamers...

Bravo to those that played in these 3 games, they have all done a good job but not without mistakes~ Rashfold was the best of all the players, as the 18 year old scored a brace each in the last 2 games... He is sharp, physically strong, have good pace with good ball controlling skills... Rashfold is a lot like Martial~ So out of a sudden, our club have had 2 Anthony Martial now~ And it would be great if both them can play together up front... Our team will be full of pace and power up front~

Of all the youth team players that got promoted into the 1st team recently, the player that myself looking forward to most is Fuso Mensah! Have heard a lot about him ever since his transfer from Ajax, where we have beaten both Shitty and Inter off to do so... This lad is packed with lots of great footballing skills and many have comparing him to the young Pogba while he was still with us in the youth set up~ Hopefully he will be given more chances to show his talent in the near future...

Still I do not believe or think LvG is a coach who loves to promote youth players~ Under the current injuries situation, his hand is being forced~ Other than bringing in those young players, he has actually got no other choices~ So it's a bull to keep saying he loves to promote youth!!!

It was a massive win against the Gunners with the players available and great that the players being picked, have all done a good job~ Hopefully Memphis Depay will be able to finally kick start his season after a good showing against the Danes... He did just ok against the Gunners! Carrick in the CB against the Gunners is a liability~ To me, he made way too many mistakes for that position and he has got no pace at all now... Luckily the opponents were unable to test him too much on that... Scheniederline have had a great few games too, slowly getting back into form... Same goes to both Mata and Herrera... Both were full of mistakes in the Shewsbury game, but improved better when it reaches the Gunners game...

With us having another mid week game 2 days later, I expect LvG to make some changes again especially when Martial, Rojo and Janujaz are all back from injuries now... Then I hope to see LvG to play Pereira in Mata position from the start too as I think Mata might need a short break after some hectic games in the past 2~3 weeks... Will Rashfold play again? I hope so...

GGMU~ But still, I'm hoping for LvG to go!!! But I like his "diving" that night on the side line~ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ That was hilarious~

Rahman77R

Known Member

Rahman77R

Known Member
Oct 16, 2011
Petaling Jaya
Suddenly we are on a 3 successive win and out of a sudden, the name of Marcus Rashfold is on everyone's lip now~ What a week for the club, the players, the fans and of cos the manager as this winning run will defo buy LvG more time at the club~

We were actually expected to win the 1st two games against Shewsbury in the FA Cup and Mitdjklland in the Europa League~ And our team did so with lots of hard work on the pitch and that boost the team confident tremendously going into the crunch game against Ass-senal 2 days back... In all these 3 games, we were forced to play many youngsters due to injuries to the 1st teamers...

Bravo to those that played in these 3 games, they have all done a good job but not without mistakes~ Rashfold was the best of all the players, as the 18 year old scored a brace each in the last 2 games... He is sharp, physically strong, have good pace with good ball controlling skills... Rashfold is a lot like Martial~ So out of a sudden, our club have had 2 Anthony Martial now~ And it would be great if both them can play together up front... Our team will be full of pace and power up front~

Of all the youth team players that got promoted into the 1st team recently, the player that myself looking forward to most is Fuso Mensah! Have heard a lot about him ever since his transfer from Ajax, where we have beaten both Shitty and Inter off to do so... This lad is packed with lots of great footballing skills and many have comparing him to the young Pogba while he was still with us in the youth set up~ Hopefully he will be given more chances to show his talent in the near future...

Still I do not believe or think LvG is a coach who loves to promote youth players~ Under the current injuries situation, his hand is being forced~ Other than bringing in those young players, he has actually got no other choices~ So it's a bull to keep saying he loves to promote youth!!!

It was a massive win against the Gunners with the players available and great that the players being picked, have all done a good job~ Hopefully Memphis Depay will be able to finally kick start his season after a good showing against the Danes... He did just ok against the Gunners! Carrick in the CB against the Gunners is a liability~ To me, he made way too many mistakes for that position and he has got no pace at all now... Luckily the opponents were unable to test him too much on that... Scheniederline have had a great few games too, slowly getting back into form... Same goes to both Mata and Herrera... Both were full of mistakes in the Shewsbury game, but improved better when it reaches the Gunners game...

With us having another mid week game 2 days later, I expect LvG to make some changes again especially when Martial, Rojo and Janujaz are all back from injuries now... Then I hope to see LvG to play Pereira in Mata position from the start too as I think Mata might need a short break after some hectic games in the past 2~3 weeks... Will Rashfold play again? I hope so...

GGMU~ But still, I'm hoping for LvG to go!!! But I like his "diving" that night on the side line~ ^0^ ^0^ ^0^ That was hilarious~
LvG needs to fix the defense. The current defense now are no where near the partnership of Ferdinand and Vidic. No doubt those two did not get along well at first but Sir Alex Ferguson made them work.

Nobody knew who Rashford until after that Europa game with that weird name Danish club. If only Rashford and Martial could emulate the striking partnership of Cole and Yorke.

It's true LvG like all the other Dutch managers do not take a look at the youth team until they've got no choice. At least Sir Alex did that after axing a few senior players before the 1995/1996 season.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
It was a super rubbish game away to WBA~ It was all wrong from the start, the game plan, the selection, the preparation and the tactic~ This further prove that LvG is defo not the 1 to bring us forward!!!

The arrogant LvG claimed that he is the reason why Rashford scored twice in his 1st 2 games, he motivated him and told Rashford what to do during the game... So now that Rashford went so quiet for the 2 games after that, LvG should also be responsible! So with The same theory, It's LvG uselessness that failed to motivate Rashford~ Sick of LvG claiming credits that is clearly do not belong to him...

Then LvG again being stubborn for keep picking old heads over youngsters and this was the main reason why we lost the game at WBA... Before the game, he said Blind was very tired and needed to be rested... But he got picked and causing us the goal with his lapsed of concentration in marking... Where are those youngsters that LvG claimed he always love to choose? CBJ, Varela and Fuso-Mensah are all capable to replace the tired Blind directly or in other way... But he's ticked with his country man!

And LvG also claimed that he is a good statistic analyzer and it's very important for him to study it to prepare his games... But why he didn't pick Schineiderline and play The Super Slow Carrick instead? Then Rojo and Darmain just back from injuries, they just walk straight into the team~ Both played ok, but full of mistakes!

Still waiting patiently to see when LvG will be sacked! Sick of seeing him on our bench~ He is way too arrogant and can't deliver on the pitch! When the team played well, it's all his credit... When we hit rocks, blamed the injuries, referee, luckless and etc~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rahman77R,

Welcome bro and keep posting ya~

I think Smalling - Fuso Mensah will be a strong defensive partnership for us if allow to develop... FM is quick, aggressive, alert and bagged with lots of skills~ They can be out future Rio and Vida!

Rahman77R

Known Member

Rahman77R

Known Member
Oct 16, 2011
Petaling Jaya
I remembered last time how the youngsters were used. They were just substitute players before they became first team regulars. The class of 92 like the Neville brothers, Nicky Butt, Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs and David Beckham were a good example.

LvG's tactics are not suitable for the current MUFC squad. He's already spent a lot of MUFC's money on buying so many world class players but yet he can't deliver the results. Even Paul Scholes said LvG got his tactics all wrong. Sir Alex did not spend MUFC's money that much last time but at least the team he was in charge of managed to outperform the big spenders like Chelsea and Chitty. LvG does not know how to motivate the current squad, needs to come off the bench instead of just sitting there.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Wow~ It's been real long since I last wrote here! Hahaha... Super biz plus damn frustrating watching LvG still at the dugout make me lazy~

Ok, after the boring international game we are back to the epl again! We are at home against Everton and it's a must win game for us as usual~ before the break! We were good in the win against Shitty and I was so happy about the win! Hahaha... But still, I dun think it has anything to do with LvG! He should go~

For the game tomorrow, I'm hoping to see both Rashford and Martial leading our line again as I really do have lots of confident in them and having fun watching them playing for ManUtd! They will be the future for the club for many years to come... Then, I hope Schneiderlin will start too~ Preferbly with Herrera beside him and Mata I front of them... No Carrick for me as Schneiderlin and Herrera are the future for us so we need to play them regularly...

With CBJ back from injury, I think he should play to give players like Rojo and Valera a break as they traveled back from North America, long journey...

Looking for a good home win then we will be playing WHU in the replay of FA Cup in the coming mid week~ Bz week ahead...

Would like to touch on the transfer market a bit as rumors are again flying around at its best due to summer nearing... 1st of all, we really need a good and reliable CB to partner Smalling! I defo do not think Blind is the 1 to do so after 2 seasons of watching him with us~ Blind a good squad player but not a 1st team material! Slow, big problem with his positional play at the crucial time and make mistakes... His best position should be LB... But he is way behind a fit Shaw and CBJ!!!

Then we need to replace Carrick too! A project that we have delay format least 2 seasons~ At the moment, I think Toni Kroos or Gundogan would be a great fit as both players are open to leave their current club... Or maybe Jose will have an even better option in his mind...

Then for the No. 10, If Jose comes in, Mata might be leaving due to their previous relationship~ If that's the case, I would prefer the club trusting our younger players to play in that role, eg A. Pereira, Lingard or Herrera! Just my opinion based on the current situation of the club...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Rahman77R,

Yo bro, those were the good old day under SAF~ And the great man himself always very coutious about promoting a youngster into the 1st team... Like u have mentioned, bed them in slowly with some 2nd half sub appearances... It was never good to throw them straight into the game and see how they react without preparing them a good timing to bed in... Confident is the key word for SAF~ It's easier to bed the youngsters in whenever the team is winning~ As it will be able to build their confident up in the team and creating a correct atmosphere!

Many reports and insiders have said that they believe Jose Mourinho will the next manager for ManUtd once the season is over... The club refuse to sack LvG before the end of the season in order to avoid having any distraction to the players, just like what happened to Shitty now when they all knew Pep G is their next person in charge! I truly hope it is true! Sick of LvG and the way he pick and set up the team...

Ok, keep posting ya! And let's hope that our club will have a great end to the season~ Cheers!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Another lackluster performance by the team that totally destroyed by LvG Incapability! Besides his stupid selection of the day, the game plan, tactic and strategy of the day were all wrong too~ Please fu*k off LvG!

Playing at home Against a bottom club who are struggling badly at the moment, clueless LvG still opted for 2 holding midfield and this lead to a super boring display with the instruction given to the players~ Our team were sitting so deep that we just kept passing the ball sideways and backwards most of the time...

Then when comes to rotating the squad, why keep sticking with the mistakes prone Rojo and super slow pace Blind every game? I'm so glad that finally we dun get to see Carrick face for once but was totally let down when I saw the name of Rojo and Blind on the team sheet~ What happen to McNair? Then why not CBJ on the left back or even Darmain? A young and fit Fuso Mensah was on the bench doing nothing too...

I'm just waiting to see the back of LvG soon~ Hate him as our manager but nothing personal!

Then the advisor, CFO and Woodward should go too~ Why? The club try to keep hold of LvG and only willing to sack him after the season end to save that tiny 10 mil Euros! But do they know and realize that the club share value have dropped more than 500 mil Euros since that lousy philosopher took charged? Sack him immediately, I would be pretty sure that the share price will surge more than that tiny 10 mil!!! WTF~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, touching a little on the rumors linking Higuain to MU for GBP 70 mil! I would says its a bad business as I think he is too old to play for MU! For that sort of money, I would rather the club go all out for either Harry Kane or Aubameyang!!! Get the best available if we are to progress not over the hill striker~ Same goes to Ibrahimovic! No way~ But the priority before we are buying a striker will be getting rid of Rooney 1st! To protect both Martial and Rashford, this is what we need to do if the club is to buyi another great striker~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
It's been a long while since I last wrote here~ Mainly because I'm buzzy with work and being very frustrated with LvG still at the helm... Arghhhh!!!

It's been a very very contrasting feeling lately for me! I love ManUtd very much but I hate to see LVG still our manager~ Happy that we are in the FA Cup now and tonight we will be fighting WHU away for our Champions League chance too~ But knowing that if we are successfully in getting both - win the FA Cup and qualify for ECL, LvG will stay!!! F*ck that~ I dun wanna him to be here anymore beyond this season... So, I kinda feel very crazy at the moment! But I'll leave it all on the hands of the footballing God to decide what's best for the club as we move towards the season end~

Best is we get what we wanna as mentioned above with the club sacking LvG at the end of the season, even though he qualified us to ECL with a FA Cup medal... Pay him off and let him happily retire into his Portuguese villa~

Other that than, our club have to be firm as in which direction the club is moving into next! If they keep being indecisive, Jose will defo pick other job and leaving our club red face! If the manager is still undecided for next season, our transfer activities going to be affected badly too~

Today, Bayern Munich had just announced 2 new signings for next season in Renato Sanches and Mats Hummels! Both players have been heavily linked to us this season especially Renato! It's great signings for BM and both are good players... But for us, missing out on them will hopefully means the God is having some other better options for us... Maybe Toni Kroos?! Or maybe mold Fuso Mensah into a all action box-to-box midfielder, as he have got a great engine and awareness in him~

Hmm... That's all for today, will be waking up to watch the WHU game later on and see what's next for us!

Please Footballing God, make our club sack LvG after this season end with a ECL spot and a FA Cup winner medal! Hahaha....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,

my sister's '13 vios missed its 30k service by +4k so in total 14k mileage.

does that mean her warranty is void? i think so tho since vw if +1k auto warranty void.

she's so screwed. :stupid:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience