Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
So the latest news is that DDG is at Old Toilet with his agent to discuss about a new deal with ManUtd, and the signing is imminent!!! Good to hear that~ I hope he stay and fight for his place again... But deep down, I'm sure DDG will insist on a release clause so that he can again leave for RM if the price is right!!! Fair enough! But hopefully that figure will be way above GBP 50mil!!! Fu*k RM, if u wanna our best player then pay the price for it!!!

Once DDG sign a new extension deal it will only be a great end to our summer saga! 6 players in plus DDG signing and staying on! Its a close to perfect summer for us~ Then Romero will have competition now to push each other to the maximum for the keeper job! Great for the club!

Coming this Sunday morning 1230am, we will be playing against Loserfool at Old Toilet! A big match for us at the moment after that super disappointing Swansea game... With the transfer window now done and dusted, really hope that LvG will get things right and pick the correct players in the right position for the 4-3-3 to move the club forward!!! Too many negativity surrounding the club at the moment, action will prove more than anything... Win this game in style and shut off those critics~~~

With Januzaj now gone out for loan, Herrera must start now!!! There is a concern where LvG might play Rooney in the No.10 and uses Martial as the No. 9!!! I hope not~ Stick Rooney as the main striker and let the expert in midfield to do their job... With Carrick having a minor injury, it will be great to see the Schmidfield again... Then hopefully Memphis will wake up and put on a great display to ensure the fans why the club paid so much for him... Mata on the Left as usual... It will help pinning their full back in defending position more often after what happened last time...

Then it will be a big decision btw Blind or Rojo in the else settled back 4!!! We need an aggressive partner for Smalling as Benteke is huge... Rojo will be a better choice for this game... But LvG is famous for sticking to his own choice no matter what happen... Then, I hope DDG start~

A must win game for us and we need to keep pushing the leader from the start as we do not want to be lapsed in far behind this early in the season...

Going for a 3-0 home win for us!!! Rooney, Mata and Martial (2nd half sub) to score!!! Hahaha... Fingers cross!!! GGMU!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
A great great win with 3 important points in the bag against Loserfool at Old Toilet!!! Not a very tasty performance on the day but we managed to score the goals that brings the 3 points!!! Congratulations to Anthony Martial for scoring that superb solo goal on his debut by dribbling past 3 defenders to do so~ There are still questions to be answered in terms of our playing style and efficiency of it~

Positive:

- For all the possession play, we are defo a better team now to keep the ball whenever under pressure~ We have got 2 Rolls Royces in the middle of the park in Carrick and Schweinsteiger to calm things down and lead our young troops!!! Both them were excellent in opened up spaces with their passes and off the ball movement! The biggest advantage is both them do bring the composure we need to the team...

- Improvement on Blind display! I thought he would gonna be bullied off the ball by Benteke, but he had done pretty well with his smart thinking to deal with the physicality of Benteke... Scored a good goal and save us from a goal too!!!

- DDG back to the goal! It gives lots of confident to our back line and hopefully it will help stable the performances in the future... By doing so, hopefully it will help push Romero to improve even more in order to fight back for the No. 1 post!!!

- A. Martial looks strong on the ball by not easily being bullied off it... Great solo goal to introduce himself to the world and the ManUtd fans!!! But yes, i agreed that we have to be patient with him as he is still very young in 19 of age!!! Looking forward to see him developing well under our club guidance~ Think Giggsy might be able to pass him few tips too~

- Shaw is getting better and better! Look a great player now with lots of confidence~ Darmian is doing real well too! And we have got the best full backs in the EPL~ Bravo!!! Keep it going~

Negative:

- Memphis is a total let down!!! He has been bad for a few games now!!! Just do not know what have hit him~ He seems like losing his confident very easily, keep losing possession, cant beat defender, cant even pass the ball well, full of mistakes and look pretty lost at time!!! Think he was our worst player on the pitch!!! I would like him to be bench and let Young play ahead of him... Let him settle down abit, come on in the 2nd half... This way would be easier for him!

- Fellaini have been largely ineffective in this game!!! Not blaming him too much as he is playing as a striker... Need to improve his concentration and ball stopping!!! There were 2 occasion where his lapses caused him mis-control the ball thus the chance to shot on goal~ Think LvG will continue to play him up front against PSV this Tuesday...

- Herrera and Mata, both them havent really hit the ground running yet! Herrera still full of mistakes in his play and Mata still get pushed off the ball very easily... Have high hope on this 2 to start creating more scoring opportunities to the team as they are capable of doing so, just like they did last season... They need to hit form soonest so that the whole unit (the team) will be able to function better~

- Our playing style, we kept the possession pretty well but after that we do not have the final product! This is what concerning everyone~ We must be sharper and more adventurous in the final 3rd! Defensive wise, i think we are good... So we need to improve our attacking play by converting the possession into waves of attack... In Europe, i think we will be fine!!! Looking forward to a more fluent free flowing ManUtd play in the near future!

Happy with the win over Loserfool for sure but we need to improve on our attacking play as a whole!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeeessss~~~ Finally the ECL is back for ManUtd after 2 years of absent!!! And we are away to PSV tonight without Rooney! But frankly, in Europe I'm pretty confident with LvG and his team~ Think his way of organising the team is better suited to Europe than the quick pace all action EPL~

Surprised that James Wilson is still with the team and there is no true in him going to out for a season long loan! Great that he is going to Holland with the team together... Would be great if LvG give him a start! There are other few interesting issue to be settled: Young is going well but will LvG still stick back with Memphis as its against his old team PSV! Among the trio of Carrick, Schweinsteiger and Schneiderlin, which of the 2 will start? Will will be leading the front line for us without Rooney? Will Rojo be playing?

Hmm... Exciting to know all the answers and cant wait for the game to start! Its not gonna be easy game in Holland but i think we have enough for the 3 points as I'm very sure LvG understand very well about Dutch opponent! So I'm going for a 1-3 away win for us~ GGMU!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Oh~~~ That's a very bad night for ManUtd with Luke Shaw horrible injury~ Hope he will be able to get well soonest!!! Everyone related to the club will stand by him through this tough recovery period!!! Stay Strong mate~

It was a bad lost for the team too as we dominated possession again and created enough chances to win it!!! But 2 stupid defensive mistakes and lapses, caused us the points~~~ To be frank, i think PSV look average! They were there for the taking but we cant make it count when we were in front~ We kept missing the opportunities to double up our lead... Bad!

There will be a few changes after this game:

- People were crying out for Herrera to start as he was 1 of our best player last season... But whenever he played this season, he disappoints! Didnt push himself up the the level that he is capable of... People want Mata to play in that No. 10 role, the position where he should fly! But he failed it big time in the PSV game... He cant have any direct influence on our attacking play at all... So, what's next for us and who is actually our best No.10? LvG keep testing on but so far no 1 is able to claim the position his own... Next up, play Martial as striker and Rooney back him up as No.10? We need to sort this out soonest in order for the team attacking play to flourish~

- I love the adventurous line up that LvG picked for this game but in the end it proved that if either Carrick or Schneiderlin is playing instead of Herrera, we would have at least have a point home! Schweinsteiger is real good in our engine room, but he defo needs a side-kick or capable partner beside him.... And that player defo not Herrera... Herrera is a more attacking type of player... His defensive positioning is not as good as the other mentioned 2!!! This, we need to solution too... Its strange that LvG is keeping Schneiderlin on the bench for the past 2 games... Hmm...

- Now with Shaw out, who should replace him without affecting the team rhythm? Shaw or Rojo? Shaw is good on the LB as he has proved it before but the problem now is LvG is keen to convert him into a ball playing CB! And he is slowly getting used to playing as Smalling partner~ As for Rojo, he clearly still need the match fitness... So would it better to put him out left rather than in CB, where his mistake caused us the 2nd goal... For my bet now, Blind -CB and Rojo - LB!!!

- Surprising to see Darmian made his 1st obvious mistake where his lapses in concentration in marking, allowed the opponent to head home the corner~ =.=" But no worries, after all he is a human and still a young player! What really concern me is the quality btw our 1st choice RB and the back up in Valencia~ Valencia looked very useless when he came on... Would it be better that we give more chances to McNair to have a go in the team whenever LvG decided to rest Darmian?

Overal, I'm with Scholesy where i thought we done pretty good in this PSV game... Saw quite a few encouraging signs - especially the combination play btw Memphies and Martial!!! If their understanding can develop well, think they will gonna be a real threat for other teams!!! Besides, Martial look physically strong and quick! Good signs~

Southampton away next, bring them on!!! Time to show our true color~ GGMU!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
A great fight back to earn an important 3 points given that many of our rivals dropped their points!!! So its very important that we pick up some lost ground! A very inconsistent match where there were good and bad spells in it!!! Bravo to Anthony Martial for bagging a brace, infact a beautiful brace! With the right guidance, this guy can be a huge star!!! But there were some players still dreaming on the pitch without contributing much~ =.="

The Positive:

- Its a tough place to go nowadays and glad to see us fought back hard after going down with another defensive mistake goal~ We were bad for the starting 15mins but slowly on, we kept our shape and start to play our game... We won with 3 goals scored but yes, it was very much down to luck as well... Defensively, we still have a lot to do... Not sure if its because of the lost of Shaw that made it shaky, but few of them really needs to buckle up and fight harder~

- Martial brace and Mata goal! Its very important that we can score goals now as it breed confidence for the team... We have lots of possession as usual, but lack the penetration to kill teams... We need more positive and forward passing from the team and players need to do more attacking move in order to get the ball... Bravo also for the team effort where they managed a total of 44 passes before Mata putting the ball into the back of the net! Great to watch~

- Schweinsteiger is getting better and fitter! Really glad to have him in the team this season as he is a very experience leader for us... Just like Carrick, he calm things down and lead the team on with positive movement... Too bad that this time Carrick failed to do so, but luckily we have Bastian with us... He will be a big player for us this season~ Schneiderlin too, is getting the consistency the team needs... Keep fight~

Negative:

- Rooney again disappointed together with Memphis! Both didnt contribute much when the team really need them to perform! Its a very difficult situation for the team in terms of Rooney~ Play him as No. 9, he failed to score and perform... Now playing him as No. 10, and still he was almost non existent! Ok, he might just back from injury but his touches and passing were off!!! Bad~ As for Memphis, why his performance now as compare his time in PSV have been so different?! He cant even beat a defender now~ He seems very reluctant to do so, and most of the time chooses to pass the ball backward! Very negative~ And this made our play very boring! Would love Memphis to be more adventurous with his thinking~

- Most of the opponent managers were right, Blind is defo our weak link in the team~ As for this game whenever he was in the CB, he got over powered by Pelle easily... When on the LB, he was too slow to mark Mane!!! =.=" Its dangerous that the opponent teams keep attacking him with this kind of weaknesses he have! So after trying out so many possibility, the conclusion is Blind can only be suitable on certain games as CB where he can uses his brain and time to bring the ball out of the defence... Whenever there are pacy attacker or physically huge striker to mark, he is defo out!!! =.=" Just look at the past 2 games, how many times have our defence been breached because of him? Hmm...

But overall is happy for the 3 points in a difficult place~ Next up will be Ipswich at Old Toilet for the League Cup... Will LvG play some of his fringe players such as Fellaini, Herrera, McNair, Pereira, Lingard, Valencia, Romero, Young and Wilson or will LvG just bring in more youngsters for this competition from our youth set up? I hope its a mixture of experience and youth as we need to stay in the competition in order to produce more chances for them~

GGMU!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Glad to have another important 3 points with a win and glad to be back to the top after 2 long years!!! But the performance of the team still far from good and fluent~ As usual, the main weakness are - Memphis, Rooney and Blind!

If we need to be on top of our game, the mentioned 3 players (or players who are gonna come in replacing them) need to play well!!! Think we are quite sure the 4-2-3-1 gonna stay for LvG, as LvG still chooses to have 2 pivots in the system when we are against a bottom Sunderland at home!!! Before the game, i thought we should be playing a more attacking side with 2 attacking midfielders rather than 2 holding players in Carrick and Schneiderlin... So for Memphis and Rooney position as the attackers, we need them to perform well in all the games they play in... But so far, they have been very disappointing!!!

Memphis was a big let down at the moment... He came with a huge reputation where he was able to beat players, great dribbles, good skills with superb pace... But what we see from him at the moment, he is almost the opposite of that!!! Bad touches, lousy ball stopping, bad ball control, dare not beat player and look short in confident too!!! Hopefully with him scoring the 1st EPL goal, he will be inspired to do better soonest! LvG have been giving him lots of trust by starting him in most of the games this season, so its time for him to play better... Else Young should be replacing him as Young is more dangerous, a better team player and uses brain in most situation... Other than that Pereira is knocking the door loud too...

As for Rooney, running out of words to describe him... LvG insist on playing him whenever he is fit... So he play in No. 9 but failed and now No.10, and still pretty much very ineffective~~~ =.=" We need him to fire up so that he can inspire others to play even better... He is running out of time, if he cant do it there are many other options that can take over him in the No.10 role in the squad!

As for Blind, he needs to improve his defensive side of the game... He need to make sure he have ways to deal with big and pacy strikers in EPL, as that were clearly his weaknesses in the game... Yes, he made superb passes that opened up opponent defence and is great with the ball on his feet... But as a CB, his main duty is to defend well and do not cause any goal for the team... From the games he played in so far, its 50-50 for me... Against team that do not have big and pacy strikers upfront, he can do well... But when there are big striker or fast attacker around, Blind is 1 of our very obvious weak link in the defending unit!!! So that means he only suited to certain games, with Jones back to fitness now its good that LvG rotate them 2 for the best of the team!!!

Next up is Wolfburg at home in ECL and Ass-senal away... Huge games for us as both are must win match! We the mentioned 3 can perform well enough, I do not think we will have any problem getting full points from this 2 games!!! GGMU~~~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
With Carrick out and Herrera doubtful, so it will be Schmidfield for ManUtd in tonight's ECL game against Wolfsburg! Valencia is being monitor over a minor injury too, but McNair have made his come back and train well with the team... So on the full backs situation, Young can slot in at RB and Darmian will resume his usual responsibility at LB~

Up front it will be Martial leading the line with Rooney backing him up... And they will be flanked by Memphis and Mata... Hopefully they will be able to find the right rhythm and score the winning goals that will kick start our ECL campaign!!!

I always believe that LvG tactics and system will be more suitable in Europe but against PSV, Shaw injury made a bad start and it affected the team... So we must win this game to start gaining at least 10 points to qualify for Last 16!!!

Wolfsburg will be a tough team but with their main players gone during summer, i think they are beatable!!! Stay discipline and move the ball quicker, then we will have a big chance to win!!!

Going for another 3-0 home win!!! GGMU~~~ Hopefully Martial will be scoring again!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yes, we won!!! But what i like most is the way we fought back from a goal down~ And this will toughen up the team fighting spirit which will only be good for the whole team!!! We need to instill the winning mentality back into the team soonest possible! We have to show the world that ManUtd still have it in them~ Other than that, bravo to both Mata and Smalling, our best players lately!!!

Mata and Smalling are slowly getting into form now and they are becoming important players for the team... But we need others to perform in order to make the team thick!!! Again, Memphis was pretty disappointed again as he always lost possession and making the wrong decision in the final 3rd!!! As for Rooney, i do not know how can he missed that open goal in the 1st half when the ball reaches him... But he was better than Memphis in this game where he worked very very hard for the team...

Again, i think Blind really needs to toughen up as a CB... Still look very soft and a weak link for the team... Well done to Martial again as he shown his talent again! Bravo~

Next up Ass-senal away~ But confident is high for our camp where as The Gunners are facing problem internally as they are having bad spells!!! So, let's go for it and fight for 3 points again!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
A great and well deserved win over Everton after an embarrassing lost to the Gunners last time out~ We played a faster and a more aggressive game against Everton after dropping Memphis and Blind to the bench!!! A great great move by LvG!!! Then Herrera was picked to play in that No. 10 role and he excelled~ Martial too, on the right wing, a master stroke by LvG as Martial totally dominated Coleman with his pace and trickery!!! Last but not least, our defending were up to par as well!!!

They were the few very positive points after that stupid lost to Toothless Gunners... Hopefully this will be able to continue so that the whole team can improve as a unit too...

- Herrera the No. 10! He did really well when picked to play at his best position - right behind the main striker!!! He scored 1 and managed to create another goal for Rooney! Bravo~ And his tireless run and pressing are his other advantages!!! Loves his awareness and quick responses in tight situation too... LvG should continue to play him there~

- Martial on Coleman! He totally controlled the right side together with Rojo~ Martial pace and trickery did the damage to Everton on the right side! Before this, Coleman was always a huge threat to us as wing back pressing forwards were 1 of the weapon for Everton... He gave us lots of problems before... But not anymore when Coleman was up against our Martial! Martial pace have pinned him back and without the wing back pushing forward, Everton is easier to deal with as there were no supply from the wing to Lakaku~ Then the sub of Lingard was of the same reason in the 2nd half! LvG wanna a player that can stick to the winger position more than Mata, who loves to cut inside from wide...

- The Schmidfield~ In Schweinsteiger and Schneiderlin, we were able to control the midfield better as Schneiderlin stamina and pace allowed him to push forward and tracking back in a very short space of time... Loves the way Schneiderlin do his defensive job as he is so determine and aggressive on that~ Real happy for him for getting his 1st goal for us!!! Bravo! Then Schweinsteiger experience is helping to dictate our game... He is calm and always give direction and instruction to his younger team mates... Its great that LvG should keep rotating him with Carrick but not starting both of them together in most games as pace gonna be a huge problem ( as exposed by Gunners)...

- Without Blind, Jones did real well as he look more solid, more physical and much quicker~ If he can stay fit, he should be Smalling permanent CB partner! Both them did real well in dealing with the pacy Lukaku... Then Rojo was doing great too... Thought he might be lacking match fitness as he have missed much of our season, but that wasnt the case at all!!! He look fit, aggressive and alert!!!

So with all this positive improvement, hopefully LvG will pretty much keep this shape up for the nexxt few games! Let the players build their rhythm and spirit!

Next up CSKA Moscow away~ Then ManShitty at home over the coming weekend!!! GGMU~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
A disappointing draw away to CSKA Moscow after what we witness at Everton~ Strange that we are still very inconsistent at this point of time where the same players picked over 2 consecutive games can perform very differently!!! Or are they tired? Hmm...

Yes, the weather in Russia is very cold but i do not think it should be an excuses for the players for their inconsistent display... Again, we had lots of possession but it didnt bring us the right result that we are hoping for...

Jones was good against Everton but look clumsy again in this game... Schweinsteiger was controlling the game against Everton but look lost against CSKA... Rojo gave a good showing at Goodison Park but full of mistake in Moscow... Rooney didnt contribute much as he always does... Sigh~ Herrera look sharp last weekend but was clueless yesterday!!! Hmm...

Hopefully the players that LvG going to pick for Sunday derby game will fight with great spirit for the 3 big points that we so badly need~~~ GGMU!!! With the right players at the right position, I'm confident that we gonna win this game over ManShitty!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
It was a draw against ManShitty, not a very good result for us as Shitty were there for the taking especially in the 2nd half~ But there are also some positive points in the game for us~

Positive:

- Really glad that now our midfield is strong, solid and powerful! We no longer being over run by team like Shitty or over power by them... Our midfielders stand up to the challenge well, play good football, solid and at times made Shitty players ran for the ball too... In this, I'm very satisfied to see... Still remember few years back, we were totally no match to them especially in the middle of the park!

- Some players are playing good football: Smalling, Martial, Rojo, Schweinsteiger, Schneiderlin and Lingard! Hopefully they will be able to keep this good form till the end of the season... Was especially happy with Rojo for being able to keep De Bruyne quiet and switched flank! Rojo was sharp and aggressive! Then Valencis did well on Steering too... Do not allow him too much of space...

- We are now having a more settle 1st 11... By playing them together regularly, hopefully the team will gel soonest and get to the level LvG expected of them...

On the negative side:

- Rooney!!! What else should we say about him anymore?! He is the biggest problem for the team now... Play him as striker, he failed to even have a shot on target let alone scoring... Play him at No. 10, the team lack cover in midfield and he always loses possession too... Play him on the flank, he have got no speed and cant beat player... Play him in midfield, we gonna get slaughter by stronger team as his ball stopping, passing and awareness in the middle are shit!!! So i hope LvG will drop Rooney just like he drop Memphis and let others have a go in the team...

- We really lack strength in the attacking department!!! We now have a strong, solid and organised defence and midfield but if the team is not scoring goals, then we are having big trouble to win games... So Rooney need to be dropped!!! Then LvG needs to encourage players to shot more instead of just keeping meaningless possession!!!

Next up will be Middleborough in the League Cup in mid week... Looking forward to see some youngsters like Pereira, McNair and Lingard in this game! And we need to win it too~ GGMU!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Another goalless draw and another early exit for ManUtd on the League Cup!!! Very very disappointing result~ I thought we have got a pretty good starting 11 by LvG where he picked James Wilson, Memphis Depay, A. Pereira and J. Lingard as the attacking quarter supporting by Fellaini and Carrick in the midfield!!! By why are we still unable to bleach through opponent defense and goal?!

Didnt watch the game but from all reports i have read, few of the main culprits played a very bad game on the day... Mainly Rooney, Memphis and Blind... The trio again!!! Sigh~ What words can be said about the 3 again, again and again?

Think we have had enough of them for now, hopefully LvG will 'rest' the trio more often in order to give other players opportunity to play and shine instead of them... We need results soonest... Then only slowly bed the trio back into the team if LvG is that in love with them...

Was having high hope for the team in the League Cup this season but now all dreams gone!!!

Ok, so let's concentrate on this coming Saturday away game to Crystal Palace... We need to win this game and the 3 points so that we can keep pressuring the leader and also move closer to them... GGMU~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
The 3rd 0-0 result in just a week and that's very disappointing after a good showing at the Goodison Park against Everton!!! Again, Rooney played crap and again we have lots of meaningless possession without shots on goal! So what's the actual problem?

I'm starting to doubt LvG philosophy craps and his tactics too!!! We were too defensive with this 4-2-3-1, where we shouldnt have 2 defensive pivots in the middle... We should push Schweinsteiger further forward to support and create more chances in the final 3rd... Our tactic need to be tweaked so that it can become more attacking minded... Or where was the 4-3-3 that we were good at?

Its real sick to see us playing such a boring football every week! After spending more than GDB 250mil on players, our team shouldnt be this bad and boring!!! LvG need to solve this problem fast~ And also pity Giggsy sitting frustratingly next to him... Why Giggsy just do not tell LvG that this team is playing crap at the moment? We need entertainment and attacking football!!!

Finally, when will Rooney be dropped? He has been lousy for way too long!!! Its time to stop all this and keep him on the bench or ask him to go for holiday and do not come back again~ I wonder how many top European team will be lead by a 30 year old striker without pace and playing crap now?! Sigh~~~

We dropped another 2 points over the weekend and its defo not good for the team~ We must react and score some goals so that we can win the games!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Ok, its the ECL again tonight and after 3 lousy results, we need to win this 1 in order to boost our chances of reaching the later stage of ECL and also our very own confident!!! We need to score goals!!! We were so flat in our last 3 games... Too conservative and too cautious!!! Maybe its time for us to take some risks as its a home game for us! Go for the 3 points and go for the kill~

With Carrick sitting on the bench for the last few games, i think LvG might just give him a start instead of Schweinsteiger as Basti might need a break after few games... Then glad that Jones is able to start too so i would put him over Blind with Smalling in our CB pairing! With Darmian suspended for the weekend EPL game, he will defo starts for this!

All eyes will be on our attacking 3rd where we have failed to score a single goal in more than 5 hours of the game... Put Young on the right wing and play both Martial and Rooney as our strikers... Dun think LvG will drop Rooney... Aii... =.=" Then play Fellaini with Carrick in the middle to have some height... Mata continue on the left... Keep crossing the ball in from the flanks... With Martial and Fellaini in, we might be able to nick a header goal...

It would be perfect if Herrera play instead of Rooney... But this just wouldnt happen... We need paces and Herrera and Martial might be given us that!!!

Stay discipline and play more positive and attacking passes, we will be able to win this game at Old Toilet!!! Believe~~~ 3-0 to the Red Devils!!! Martial to score~ GGMU!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
A hard fought 1-0 win over CSKA at Old Toilet but with much improve attacking display~ I wonder why we just cant attack like that in every game we played? Its great to watch when our team take risk and keep pressing for a winning goal! Most of the players did well in this game and hopefully we can be able to build on from this game! Attack attack and attack~

Schweinsteiger had a very powerful game for us and Carrick was solid too in the middle... Lingard will be a star for us if he can keep on improving! Blind played well as he was not under any physical challenge by the CSKA players... This type of games suit him where he can take his time to make his passes... Smalling is getting very consistent now, just like DDG do! Both of them very reliable at the back for us... Rooney improved too but still lost possession way too easily... And he missed a glorious chance in front of goal... Just 6 yards away~ =.="

Satisfied with the overall attacking display! And looking forward to the Sat game against WBA... GGMU!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

RAINAWAY” is a trade mark registered products; “RAINAWAY” products offer you highest quality nanotechnology products and are an alternative solution to enhance the performance of your products by sophisticated technology.

For the past decade, we proud to claim ourselves as a pioneer in providing a nanotechnology protection glass coating system and nano titanium photo-catalyst coating in car care, auto motive and building/construction industries.

The nanotechnology...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience