Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Another new twist to the club transfer and it seems that ManUtd have signed Matteo Darmain from Torino!!! A RB for the club and his country Italy!!! He had a good WC last season and doing pretty well with Torino too... Lots of very positive review of Darmain and many expecting him to be a good fit into our team as he can play in any position across the back line!!! This will be a plus point to LVG~ And for the bonus, Darmain is 6ft in height and physically strong too!!!

With this, it makes me dream of our defensive lineup for the coming season - Shaw, Otamendi, Ramos, Darmain!!! With this defensive line up, it will give us a very very solid base~ Although it will not be good to have 3 totally new faces in the back line as it might affect the development of our existing defenders, I dun really cares as we need to be back to the very top with those quality!!!

And I'm still waiting for the Schneiderlin signing~ I think he will be a very important player for us as the DM... We cant always rely on Carrick...

Looking towards our new team that LVG gonna bring us~~~ Yeeesssss!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
RvP is expecting to sign for Fenebahce soon and Chicarito doesnt seems to hv LVG trust, so this means we are gonna get another striker in? Hmm... Love the rumors linking us to Muller of Bayern M.~ Although its highly unlikely, its a very good option for me!!! Imagine that we have Rooney upfront with Muller right behind him as the attacking mid~ Then Depay on the left and Mata on the right supported by Schneiderlin and Herrera in the middle of the park!!! Yum Yum~~~ Hahaha... What a dream attacking line up that would be!!!

With RvP, Nani and Falcao off after the likes of Anderson, Cleverley and etc, our club salary have been saving lots of money!!! Some supporters think the saving is as high as 1mil pound a week~~~ Bravo!!! With that, our financial standing will be a lot healthier!!!

I still think we should cut our losses with Di Maria~~~ =.=" Dunno why, i just think his style of playing might not be too suitable to what LvG wanna!!! He is a very good attacker but on his defensive side, he is very very weak... And also, he is very injury prone!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeeessssss~~~~ What a few days different can make!!! Let's welcome both Bastian Schweinsteiger and Morgan Schneiderlin to ManUtd after the club unveiling both Memphis Depay and Matteo Darmian!!!! A telented pacy winger, a solid and tactical aware RB and 2 capable CM/DM~~~ That's a great great summer for us!!! Hurray~~~

Now we have got both Sch... on together with Carrick!!! So we no longer need to panic or worry whenever Carrick is out injured or he needs a rest as he will be 34 soon~~~ In B. Schweinsteiger, we have a GREAT LEADER in the middle of the park where his work rate is tremendous, never-say-die attitude will inspire other team mates on the pitch and he has got bags of top class experience as in when to stay calm and when to put on pressure... His range of passing is superb too~ As for M. Schneiderlin, we will have a proper DM now after Keano era!!! Schneiderlin is quick, solid, skillful, tall and discipline!!! This is exactly what we needs in our team!!!

If Woodward can complete the signing of either 1 of Ramos or Otamendi, then our title challenge for the coming season is seriously on!!! Of cos i hope we get both Ramos and Otamendi, but it might not be as easy!!!

Striker? Oh yeah, gotta say millions thanks to RvP for his goals and services to our club!!! A fantastic player and 1 of my favorite too during his time here... All the best to him at Fenerbahce!!! We are being linked with many strikers at the moment as we are slightly light weight there with RvP now gone and Chicharito look set on his way to USA... 1st choice for me will be Lewandowski and Benzema... But that's defo no no now... I dun wanna Cavani and Higuian now!!! Kane doesnt look possible too due to Danny Levy~ So Lyon's Lacazzatte, Benteke, Barahino n etc?! Out of this i prefer Lacazzatte!!! Pacy, skillful and very alert!!!! But the down side is not EPL proven~

Really excited to the new season~~~ Today our team will be flying out to USA for the pre-season tour, so all the best to the team and LvG!!! Hopefully Depay, Darmian, Schweinsteiger and Schneiderlin will be all on board there too and have a great pre-season as others!!! After this, we will have the serious qualifying round of the ECL to play for!!!

Yesssss~~~

:party: :party: :party: :party:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
If ADM do go, a 22 mil pound Pedro is very tempting!!! Pedro is fast, experience, have lots of big game know how, skillful and very tactical aware!!! But, do we really need him?! If ADM do go, i rather the manager and the club do give the chances to Januzaj, Perierra and Lingard!!! Lately we have been buying lots of good players, players that can go straight into the starting 11... I hope beside buying big, we do stick to our club history by giving lots of chances to our youngsters as well!!! The trio been doing pretty well in the 1st game of the pre-season tour together with Wilson... They need to step up and be integrated into the 1st team slowly~ If they do, they can help the club save up millions!!!

My favorite formation now will be 4-3-3 with all the new players... I would love to see the midfield trio of Schneiderlin (sitting deep) - Schweinsteiger - Herrera ( our attacking midfield)!!! I think they will form a very powerful midfield base for the team in both attacking and defending~ LvG must utilises Herrera more and build a round him after Herrera have proven to him that what he is capable of last season!!!

Lastly, still waiting on Otamendi signing!!! Hmm... Should be happening within this week as 1. he is due to be back to training on the 27th July just like our Rojo and ADM, 2. Ed Woodward have flown back from US for transfer matters, then he will be back with the team in US before the Barca game and lastly, all the parties in the club want the signings (if any) to be done ASAP!!! So, fingers cross~~~

Look like DDG is staying for sure for at least another season with us as RM have signed a new keeper and handed their No. 1 jersey to Navas!!! So this will means the end of Ramos too!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
So, today ManUtd confirmed another signing - Sergio Romero!!! The Argentina keeper~ He will be in to replace Victor Valdes!!! I think he is a pretty good keeper, saw him in the last WC and the recent Copa America... And most importantly, he played under LvG before as well... Welcome to him and hopefully he will be a very good and useful player for us during his stay!

And there are more good news on the transfer front! Err... At least for me!!! :p ADM is leaving us for PSG!!! LvG confirmed that he do not board the plane which he is supposed to, in order to join the team in US!!! I think that's very unprofessional and cheap!!! But i dun care~ Its good to see him leaving us as he do not really have the heart to wear our shirt!!! And I LOVE what Keano said about ADM: Its not a footballing move but a lifestyle move!!! This show that he is WEAK and his wife RUN his life~~~ Too bad the club gonna lost about 15mil GBP on him but great that we will never see him in our shirt again!!! No 1 is bigger than our club!!!

On the more positive note, Pedro deal is close~~~ Very close according to many sources... Ya, i have said before i prefer if ADM goes, LvG should give more chances to Pereira, Januzaj and Lingard!!! And the trio have did really well in the USA tour with all of them having score a goal each!!! Bravo~~~ But if LvG think Pedro signing can bring something different to the team, then let it be!!! And I always support him for that!!!

After all this, the only big big concern now for me... Or most of ManUtd fans, will be the CB position!!! Sergio Ramos or N. Otamendi?! For Ramos, its very very slim chance as RM just do not seems to let him go that easy and there are even reports saying he is very close to a new deal with RM!!! So, why waste time on him? Just go for Otamendi now as it make even more sense with the signing of Romero and with Rojo in our team!!! Otamendi wants to play for us desperately, so it will be great to bring him in as he will fight his heart out for the team on the pitch unlike his other compatriot who is leaving us!!!

We are ready to go if Pedro and Otamendi are both confirm coming in!!! It will be a BIG BIG season for us... Yes, pressure defo going to be huge as we have spent a lot!!! But that's going to be good pressure to do well!!! GGMU~~~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Still the ADM deal not confirm yet with no official news... Hope to see the back on him soonest!!! Might be a good player but with super low class attitude!!! Many reported that he is off to PSG for 44.5mil GBP with add ons, so hopefully this can happen real soon... Then Pedro side is all but ready to come in as many source said his deal is pending on ADM deal... And Barca might keep him until after 11th Aug Super Cup date as Messi and Neymar might be be fully fit yet... Hmm... Strange that why we care about that when we are paying them?! Haha...

Then DDG deal is almost done too with him going to RM for 25mil GBP!!! And Ajax Cillisen will be the replacement with around 20mil GBP... Cillisen missed Ajax ECL qualifier match as he do not want to be Cup tied! And Ajax said he was injured~ Haha... So its pretty clear what's happening!!! For 25mil, DDG can go with just a year left... Great job to the club and Ed Woodward for standing up against RM on this case!!! Stupid RM bid with just 13mil GBP weeks back~~~

Now, I just hope LvG will buy a CB!!! And yes, my target have been Otamendi!!! Experience, strong, young, quick, alert and most importantly he wanna play for our club!!! Other than him, Godin might be a short term solution!!! So, fingers cross!!!

Finally, our game against PSG - We lost the game 0-2 with 2 clear mistakes from Jones!!! A typical Jones on the day where he always made such mistake throughout the years with us!!! Hesitating, slow and clumsy~~~ =.=" Think he can be back up but never our 1st choice!!! Overall we played well but again failed to score~ Hopefully with this 2 points (center back and attack) clearly shown up, LvG will rethink about signing a world class CB and change our tactic from 4-2-3-1 back to the more effective 4-3-3!!!

Formation wise, its pretty strange to me that LvG switched to 4-2-3-1 from the proven 4-3-3!!! And omitting Herrera from the starting line up again is buffing~~~ =.=" Herrera have proved that he is a very useful midfielder in our team last season, and why LvG just do not build around him with his new plan and summer purchases?! Hmm...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hoping to see ADM go soonest and it can happen today! So that LvG and the club can speed up Pedro signing~ Then the official squad no. will be announced soon after that too as the season 1st game is fast approaching this weekend!!! Yes~ Finally football is back!!! ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

On the other transfer, Rafael have confirmed that he is leaving us... Most possible is to Lyon of France~ So all the best to him as during his time with us, he was a warrior eventhough he always tackle or given fouls away~

Other than that, we might gonna sign 2 Pedro in this week~ Reports said ManUtd have bid for J. Pedro of Brazil U21 team... A Right Back that played in the U21 tournament with our Pereira!!! Hmm... Hope he is gonna be great!!!

Still no news on DDG and new CB yet!!! =.="

Just a thought, if LvG play Blind in the CB because he can control the ball well and play the ball out of the defence with vision, then why not converting Carrick too? More experience and taller! Carrick might have better passing range and he played there last season and showed that he can do us a job too! If... if LvG refuse to buy a world class CB, this might be just a way~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
So, the new season have started and our beloved ManUtd begin the season with a home win too!!! 3 important points in the bag with a very average performance from the team as a whole... But there are many positive points from the game for us especially all 5 of our new signing have made a successful debut on the same day~

Here are the positive points:

1. Morgan Schneiderlin - He looks the deal~ Very handworking, tackles well, keep on pressuring on opponent when we do not have the ball and he shield the defence pretty well too... Need times to gel better with all his team mates but he will prove to be a great addition to our team especially in the midfield by adding the much needed steel~ Love the way he pressing hard, even on the final 3rd~ And he won a few balls there too~ Bravo!!!

2. Matteo Darmain - Another great performer on the day for us! He is so assure and solid on the right back position! Defending wise, he didnt put a foot wrong and always spot on with his positioning!!! Great that he have the energy and stamina to push forward and track back in the same time~ Going to be another super signing for us!!! When he was subbed out, Valencia got caught off position in 2 occasion which nearly cost us the 3 points!!! That's a big different!!!

3. Sergio Romero - A capable keeper with great reflexes and awareness!!! Before seeing him play for us, many negative reviews about him not being the 1st choice keeper for his previous club and his last club game was back in Nov/Dec!!! But he showed his class and capability in this game!!! All he needs to do is improve his urgency and ball distribution whenever he got a back pass~ Once he do that, he will be a good keeper for us!!! I think we are pretty much well covered in this area where we also see Sam Johnston played in the pre-season... Both can do well...

4. Chris Smalling - He is starting to grow into a good and dependable CB for us after last season improvement!!! Did really well on that day with few timely tackles and interception~ Positioning wise, he is improving well too... Hope he will be able to continue his maturity and growing under LVG!!! But he needs a solid partner~ From the very 1st game, Blind didnt seems like that partner for him... Still early, maybe with more minutes under his belt Blind will improve too... But i still think Carrick might be a better choice if LvG is to convert his midfielder into 1 of the ball playing CB... Else when Rojo is back to full fitness, Rojo will provide a bigger challenge... Still hopeful that we will buy either Ramos or Otamendi soon~

5. Micheal Carrick - After all the strengthening and spending in the midfield, Carrick still look the best bet for the player who can dictate our game and bring calmness to all team mates!!! His experience are too important!!! I got to say I'm surprised too!!! Carrick done very well!!! So hopefully he can help the new players gelling soonest possible and work as a unit~ We need him to start controlling the game soonest so that our attacking and defending will work as LvG likes to~~~

Our attacking still look a bit slow and disconnected... But 1st game in the season, all these are expected!!! With more players coming in possible, i think we will have a very strong season!!! Everything have to start from our midfield, once they work the attack and defending will improve too~

GGMU~~~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
There will be a EPL game for us tonight 245am~ Against A. Villa away... We need to keep winning and collecting the 3 points so that it will give us a better chances to win the league this season... Great that LvG said there are no new injury reported, but DDG is again out of the team due to 'not being able to stay 100% focus' by LvG!

Although I'm not too into our latest 4-2-3-1 formation, if LvG think its gonna work then let it be... LvG said in his latest press, he might now be using Memphis on the left wing~ Great news for us all as the left side is where Memphis will be able to express most!!! Hopefully by doing so, it means Mata coming into the No.10~ Or restore Herrera back into the team and go back to the tried and trusted 4-3-3 with Mata staying on the right... Expect both Carrick and Schneiderlin to start in the middle again with Schweinsteinger on the bench... Other than that, wishful for a better and more commanding performance by Blind!!! Romero 2nd game for us, think he can do a good job for us...

As for DDG case, i fully support LvG! Thus far, LvG have said that he wanna the club to keep DDG... But DDG himself have not come out and make his intention clear~ To stay or leave, the club do needs an answer so that everyone can move forward! So benching DDG is the right move for me until the transfer window close!!!

Hoping for a 1-3 away win for our team~ And it will be great if Rooney can open his scoring account for us! We need him to feel confident for the whole season so the soonest he start scoring the better for everyone!!!

GGMU~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Another flat game, another 1-0 win and another 3 important points in the bag!!! Performance wise, we need to improve in few areas especially in the final 3rd!!! Darmain, Schneiderlin and Smalling shined for us in this very average game!!!

Memphis again, was too eager to impress! And he made lots of mistakes, most notably the sitter that he missed when being set up nicely by Mata through ball~ If that had gone in, it will defo help settling down his nerve~~~ Think Memphis just need to stick to the basic and boost up his match fitness more, then the goals will surely come for him!

Rooney was our biggest disappointment throughout the game! He hardly contribute anything to the team with his heavy touches, lousy passing and failures of ball control!!! Think Rooney got the lowest score for the last 2 games... This have to be improved!!! Just as many fans have voiced out, the club paid him GBP 300k a week and everyone expect the best from him~ If his excuses was he needs few games under his belt to be match fit, then why dun he have his own trainer during the summer break or cut short his break earlier to pace himself back to the start of the season? He is taking the club for granted for doing so!!! Hmm... To me, its very unprofessional!!! We blasted ADM, Falcao and Anderson for doing so, Rooney shouldnt have any special treatment!!!

On the positive note, both Darmain and Schneiderlin will gonna be very important players for us this season with the way they are performing!!! Both very hard working, good attitude and positional wise they are great in respective role~ With them in the team, our defending are more solid and stable as compare to last season... No silly mistakes from the middle and right side anymore~ Then Smalling have keep on improving and becoming a very good CB for us!!! Its his awareness and quick response that help keep us in the game... Bravo to him and great to see that!!! On the other hand, Blind still not fully convince me that he will be a great partner for Smalling... I really concern about his height and physicality as a CB... Yes, Blind is good with ball on his feet but when we face big striker in other games i doubt he can handle them... And i dislike the way Blind keep back passing the ball to our keeper... In some situation, its unnecessary to do so~

Schweinsteiger did well too when he came on to replalce Carrick... He control our game pretty good... Would love to see him more when he get into full match fitness soon...

Our overall play in the final 3rd have to improve! We need to move the ball faster and sharper in order to open up opponent defence... Then we also need players to run behind their defenders too so that the through balls from Mata can be more effective!!!

Next up will be ECL qualifying round against Club Brugge at Old Toilet for the 1st leg~ As usual, we need goals together with a water tight defending so that we can have a positive result to bring over for the 2nd leg~ This is a must win tie for the club in order to be officially back to the biggest stage in European Football!!! I have great confidence in LvG and our team! I do think LvG tactical mind and our strong team will do well in this season ECL~ In Europe, game pace can be slower but more tactical... So that's exactly what suit LvG most!!! Patient is always the name of the game~ Experience heads such as Carrick, Schweisteiger, Rooney, Mata and Smalling might help~ They know what to expect in ECL and that will be crucial for the team and LvG!!!

Expecting a good win that will finally kick start our season~~~ GGMU!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
A good 3-1 home win over Club Brugge in the ECL Qualifying match 1st Leg~ Obviously the Man Of the Match is Memphis Depay, with 2 great goals that got fans jumping up and down again!!! And it was great to see Fellaini back with a headed goal too~ He is another important player for our team whenever we need to switch things~~~ Bravo to our overall play!!!

Performance wise, we improved as a team... We managed to score more goals now and moving forward with better attacking ideas... Memphis should have at least score a Hattrick, he missed a sitter that was being set up by Rooney, which heavily involved the improving Shaw!!! With almost an open goal at his mercy, Memphis skied his shot with a rush kick~ =.=" Apart from scoring the spectacular goals and able to dribble pass defenders in this game, Memphis still need to improve on his passing!!! On few occasion, his passing was baffling~~~ If he manage that too, he will be a very crucial player for us this season!!!

Again, Smalling and Schneiderlin have had another solid and impressive game at their respective position!!! Glad to see that as it gives lots of confident to the other team mate with such a performances by them... Hope they will continue to grow and become an even better players for us!!! Darmain and Shaw have done well too...

As for Januzaj, Mata and Blind, I hope they will fight harder for the team by getting involve more... They are a bit up and down at the moment... Need more consistency in their play with the chances given to them!!!

Overall, satisfied with the performance and result as Fellaini got us the very important 3rd goal~ And we rare given the opponent any clear chance too... Great! This is a sign of improvement for the team... Hopefully we will be able to finish the job on the return leg next week...

Ok, coming back on the transfer front!!! Pedro have gone to Chelshit now!!! =.=" Hahahaha... I kinda suspecting this would happen as the deal been dragging for some time and best of all, our club haggled about the fee!!! If LvG and the club is desperate, i think the deal will be done and dusted weeks back... Reports saying LvG have asked Ed to pull the plug on this deal without given any reason to the media... Many pundits think that Pedro is always the 2nd choice of LvG, and by pulling the plug, this means LvG 1st choice target is getting closer!!! Hmm... There are many rumors at the moment... And Best of them all is that Blind from Germany stated that ManUtd have bid Euro 85mil for Muller~~~ Wow~~~ Whether its true or not, we gotto move fast as the closing date is approaching fast!!!

If u asked me, if our transfer so far deem a success? I will say YES!!! We have bought in 5 players to improve 4 main areas of our team that really need strengthening!!! 1. Memphis on the wing and to contribute goals 2. Schneiderlin and Schweinsteiger in the midfield to shore up our engine room with experience 3. Matteo Darmain on the right back to give us stability and height and 4. Romero as the future no. 1 for the team... And i have also said that i prefer the club and LvG to give more chances to develop Janauzaj, Perreira and Lingard over the signing of Pedro!!! Now, it's happening!!! So i have got no compliant!!!

As for the Saturday game at Old Toilet against Newcastle, I expect LvG to rotate his team a bit as he will keep an eye on the 2nd Leg of ECL... Schweinsteiger and Herrera to start for me in the middle... And i also think its time to let the likes of Young, Chicharito, Valencia, Rojo and Perreira to have a run in the team... These players need to build up their match fitness too... So chances need to be given to them, so that they will be able to reach the 1st team level~~~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Oh~ It was a very frustrating 0-0 home draw after waves and waves of attack that brought nothing in the end!!! Positive: Clean Sheet again for our defence! Bravo~ Negative: Clean sheet also for our attacking!!! =.=" Let Down: Memphis Depay - As he wasted lots of possession, bad final decision when come to passing, casual at times and still do not look 100% match fit for EPL... Rooney again drawing blank!

Defensively, we are very solid nowadays (yes, we have not play against any top team yet)... Defenders have improved a lot across the back line, they are more alert, quicker to react, solid, fitter, positioning better and work better too as an unit!!! This is a plus point for us this season if we can continue to be this solid... Smalling again is our stand out defender of all... Love the way both Shaw and Darmain are performing at the moment, but would like to see Darmain be more adventurous whenever chances allowed~ Shaw on the other hand, supported Memphis better in attack!

Ok, comes to the midfield... LvG have said he loves a 2nd striker more then a 3rd midfielder in the team, so its Schneiderlin and Schweinsteiger that are our main man in the engine room... Agreed with some pundit saying Schweinsteiger is still not 100% fit and fast enough to perform his best, else he will be able to bring better attacking ideas into our team... Schneiderlin is doing very well for us where he help protecting the team while under pressure with lots of pressing, interception and tackling... Hopefully he too, will be able to push forward more whenever spaces are available...

As for Januzaj, he needs to understand his role more... He needs to support the midfield while we are under pressure or building up play... Then his passing need to improve as well as his decision making... Choose the right time to pass or dribble... The No. 10 role is not as easy as he have thought!

Memphis was very wasteful... He should have choose to pass more than keep trying to beat players around/outside the box... He needs to understand that this is a team game... And also at times, he look very casual with his play... And that will give fans a bad indication that he might be too arrogant! So hopefully LvG will take a note on this and talk to him...

Its a frustrating result but no panic yet as reported by all the medias~~~ Crazy!!! We are just 3 games into the season and they are trying to bring our team down as usual... We saw improvement on the fluency of play in this game... So next up is to finish the job by putting the ball into the back of the net!!! I believe we will be able to do so... I still think Mata can have greater influence on us if he can drift in more and exchange position with Januzaj during play...

On the transfer front with the final week to go now, we are linked to 3 players basically by the media - Thomas Muller, G Bale and Neymar!!! Hahaha... Will any of them really be available in the last week of transfer? Hmm... Of cos we as a fan do hope its all real and it can be happening, but logically saying, the chances are as low as ZERO!!!

But i do think Ed Woodward is working on something for sure... Hopefully he will have enough time to do his job and bring more surprises to us just like last season right before the window closes down!!! GGMU~~~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
A good result for the team where we were able to beat Club Brugge away for 0-4 and qualified for the ECL now!!! Yeesssss... Now Adidas GBP 75mil a year deal is on!!! We could have score more but we made some careless mistakes and again, some wrong decision in the final 3rd~ Glad that Rooney finally open his scoring account for us this season by scoring a Hattrick!!!

To me, i think Memphis was the biggest disappointment in this game!!! Expect a better performance from him as he can do better than this~ Careless passing, easily lost possession and still doesnt look 100% match fit yet~ He do look a bit arrogant during his play~ Hmm... Hopefully LvG will be able to chop that off him... Expect to see a fully match fit Memphis soon...

Love the way we play in the 2nd half as Schweinsteiger was the biggest influence in the team once he came out for Januzaj~ Schweinsteiger was good in every aspect from positioning play, pass well, tackles, push forward, track back n etc... He could have had a goal too has he decided to shot instead of making a useless pass when he was through to goal!!! A 3rd midfielder in this system is way better than a 2rd striker in Januzaj, who were mainly ineffective and soft!!! Still a long way to go for Januzaj... Not a pretty performance from him again...

Once Schweinsteiger came in, Mata, Herrera, Rooney, Memphis and Carrick were all came alive again and played well... Suddenly all our moves were smooth and quick... So, this is the way forward for us... Hopefully LvG can realise this and stick back to the 4-3-3 rather than the slow 4-2-3-1...

Romero did very well again in this game where his quick and experience move, prevent us from conceding~ Bravo to him! If he continue to do this well, it will boost his, the team and the manager confident for sure~

Lastly, Chicharito have had a real bad game to forget!!! Even when he was about to came onto the game, his face look doom and tired!!! Too bad the pitch gave way when he step up for the penalty kick! Else he would have join Rooney for opening his scoring account too... Bravo to Rooney for giving Chicharito the chance to take the penalty kick! Then not long after that, Chicharito missed a glories and 1 of the easiest open goal just 5 yards away~~~ =.=" Hmm... Hopefully LvG will give him more chances to play, as Chicharito too needs to build up his match fitness soonest!!! In Chicha we trust!!!

Overall we played well and its an improvement from the Newcastle game cos we managed to get 4 goals... Hopefully the form can be carried on and the team will slowly hit good form and be at the top of the table by year end!!!

GGMU

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Dramatic last day of the transfer window for ManUtd~ Drama after drama~~~ Hahaha...

Best of all, the collapsed of DDG moves to RM on the last minute!!! The documents were said to reach Spain side late~ Hahaha... So DDG will be rotten on the bench this season with LvG in-charged!!! Both teams will appeal to FIFA on Tuesday morning, where both sides are confident that they have all done the necessary steps to ensure the deal goes through!!! The deal is worth a total of GBP 29mil, GBP 19mil cash + Neylor Navas as part exchange! A good deal for ManUtd? Hmm... To me, it doesnt matter~ That amount of Cash to the club is nothing, and LvG will anyhow keep up with Romero btw the post so whether the deal goes through or not, no big deal~ But i would love to see ManUtd get 1 of over the arrogant shit RM!!! Hehehe...

Then, ManUtd have signed a Wonder Kid in Anthony Martial for a staggering GBP36 mil!!!! =.=" A Wonder kid? Yeah, We Wonder Who this kid is? We Wonder is this a joke? We Wonder is he good enough? We Wonder where this kid come from? We Wonder why is the fee so damn high? We Wonder everything about this deal~ Thus, a Wonder kid!!! =.=" Never really watch Martial play before, but was watching Monaco v Valencia just a day before the news broke out... Frankly, he never catch my eye on what he does!!! Nothing special~ But many reports compare him to Henry!!!! Haha... And D. Deschamp said Martial have got a very rare talent where he has got the combination of power and pace!!! Hmm... Hopefully this is not another Falcao~~~

On the other end, Chicharito have gone to Bayer Leverkusen on a permanent deal... Good luck to him... Then Januzaj left for BVB on a season long loan! Good for Januzaj, as he really needs to step up... From the given few games this season, he failed badly to impress!!!! And maybe LvG wanna him to be at BVB to convince Hummels?! Hahaha... Then T Blackett left for Celtic on a season long loan too... Hope he can improve else, sell him... Lindegaard have gone to WBA on a permanent basis too... Good luck as Evans and Fletcher will be a good mate for him there! And reports saying LvG might allow Wilson to go on loan too, possible destination will be either WBA or Spurs! WBA would be a better choice as he will be able to get more game time there... If Wilson were to allow to go on loan, will that means there will be another striker coming in? We look light weight there if both Chicharito and Wilson left... Hmm...

Ok, back to the lousy result last Sunday against Swansea!!! Another 2-1 away lost... Embarrassing!!!! To be honest, I thought we played pretty well until the collapsed due to individual mistakes and lapses~~~ Our midfield were good with Herrera in the no.10... Herrera were able to made few forward passes but Rooney wasted them all... Schweinsteiger is getting better and better now and with him back to full match fitness soon, he will be a great player for us... Schneiderlin have had another good game for me... Discipline, touch tackling and work hard... Both Shaw and Darmain have done well again too... Bravo!!! The main let down for me were Rooney, Memphis and Blind!!!

Rooney for missing 3 1 on 1 chances that the team presented to him... He failed to put any of them on target, let alone scoring... This is very unacceptable!!! He is slow to react!!! Memphis again looked like he is not very interested!!! Not fully fit as a number of his passes were so casual that they nearly put the team mates in difficult situation... What the F is he doing? As for Blind, hate him keep passing the ball back to the keeper unnecessarily!!! He is super slow, then because of that the targets of passing were being closed down, he opted to back pass to his keeper in the very last second!!! And this put lots of pressure on the keeper, especially on a wet night like this...

LvG need to sort this out... Hopefully Rojo will be restored back to the lineup, think that's the best partnership we can have or else, get Carrick in there!!! He is a much better option over Blind, if LvG loves a ball playing CB to be with the improving Smalling... Carrick have the height, physic, experience and trust!!! Then, Memphis should be starting on the bench and let Young start! Think Young can do a better job at the moment as he track back better and is more discipline!!! Rooney? He is undroppable by LvG!!! =.="

All in all its not too bad... If the team can gel together quicker, we will be great again soon... Looking forward to our next game after the international break, home VS Loserfool~~~ Good game to get back to winning way for us!!! GGMU~~~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Finally the transfer window for this summer have closed down~ And its a very satisfied summer for us at ManUtd with 6 signings and lots of departing!!! Our final signing is Anthony Martial from Monaco... No more other fancy names on a dramatic last day of the transfer... Very happy with the DDG situation too!!!

Ok, on DDG situation i truly think we came out on top over RM... I'm very sure that Navas will be as devastated as DDG do, as clearly RM doesnt rate him at all as they are willing to include him in the deal for DDG... So if Navas cant get his head right, it will be great show in RM!!! Hahaha... For us, we at least have got Romero btw the post!!! And i do think Romero can come good... Love the way he came out from his post quick enough to claim the ball, in which this is still very much DDG weakness~~~ So, Bravo to Ed Woodward and LvG on this to really pissed off Perez and RM!!! RM my balls~~~ Hahaha... As for DDG, its now all depending on him what he should and would do for the remaining year with ManUtd!!! Clearly, if RM rated him so highly why on earth that they only bid for him on the last day of the window? DDG have to re-think about his future!!! It will be great if he is to sign a new extension deal with ManUtd!!!

As for Martial, many have came out to voice their opinion on our latest signing!!! But to me, the opinion that really counts are those close to the club... And its been pretty positive so far... A potential great talent but we have to be patient with him... Just like Memphis and Januzaj at the moment, might be good for a game then disappear for the next few... Consistency is the main challenge for young players!!! Hopefully he will be fully develop under the guidance of LvG!!!

So, we do not sign any CB but letting go 1 in Evans... Great!!! I really hope that LvG will think about Carrick over Blind ( Slow and lack of physical size) and Rojo (if the so call burst up is serious)!!! And McNair will be our up and coming star in that position too...

Still have great believe in LvG and this team!!! If getting the right players in the right position, I'm sure the philosophy will work real well for us!!! So next up for LvG is to get the right players for the right positions!!! GGMU~~~