Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
RvP is back to full training again, which is a good news to the whole club!!! But i do not expect him to be back into the lineup straight away as he has been out for almost 2 months now... He need to regain his match fitness and that will take time...

I think we should keep RvP for next season as i still think he is 1 of the best striker around! For much of our earlier season, we have been playing different tactics with at least 2 strikers up front, so it took away lots of midfield support... And now we are in the 4-3-3 or 4-5-1 formation with lone striker, i think its different all together especially that we are playing faster football with lots of midfield movement! So i think RvP will be more suitable in this formation than the previous few...

The problem for RvP at the moment is do LVG gonna drop Rooney and play him?! RvP in front of Falcao at the moment? With the team doing well and at the crucial moment fighting for points and places in the EPL, it might be too big a risk for LVG to put RvP straight back! Even as a 2nd half sub, I think Falcao should be considered 1st...

But i think the club defo not gonna buy Falcao after the loan spell, so keeping RvP and uses the transfer budget else where is more important!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Wow wow wow~~~ What a superb performance by the team yet again and that was a total domination over a full team shitty!!! A Fantastic come from behind win that shocked all Shitty arrogant players!!! Hahaha... Both Young and Fellaini were outstanding throughout the game!!! Bravo to the 2 of them~~~

For the 1st time in recent years, i watched the derby game without nerve, even before the game started!!! With our lately display, i knew that we can at least get something from this game without problem!!! But i never thought that we can dominated Shitty midfield and scored 4 goals past them!!! Hahaha... Totally out of my dream~~~

Got to say the whole team played real well, especially Young and Fellaini (the 2 super flops of last season)!!! Bravo to them for being able to lift themselves and fight like a real ManUtd player now!!! And part of the responsibility have to go to LVG and his coaching team too, as they are capable of transforming players like Young, Fellaini, Smalling, Jones, Valencia, Mata and Carrick into great players again!!! All the mentioned players are able to understand LVG philosophy well now and is able to carry out what needed by LVG on them on the pitch!!! Bravo~~~

We are now a very good possession team as all players are able to keep and pass the ball better! Without losing the ball, it makes things easier for the teammates! We are great to watch again! Glad that we totally dominated Shitty in this game and send out a message to them that we are back and the city is RED again!!! With such performance, i think even SAF himself would be very very proud!!! Now, i would say its more the system than the players!!! When the system is right and the players understood the philosophy well, with the same individual on the pitch, performances can be such a big big different!!! Only 2 are new players this season in Blind and Herrera, the others are all existing ones!!!

Next up will be Chelshit away on Saturday midnight!!! Another huge test and challenge for the team!!! With all our players firing up and full of confident now, we stand a great chance to nick 3 points from the leader!!! Hopefully Carrick will be able to recover soonest from his slight calf tight!!! He is now very important in the system we are playing in, but i believe in Blind, he can do a job for us too~

Other than that, it will be LVG vs Mourinho!!! Another exciting talking point!!! Hopefully LVG will again win his battle on hand!!!

GGMU~~~ :party: :party: :party:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Disappointed with the result? Yes, very very disappointed about it!!! What about the performance? Very very happy with the way we played Chelshit off the pitch!!! And it was very very unlucky that we didnt managed to take any 1 of our chances as we have done everything right besides scoring that important goal!!! That's why, I'm disappointed with the result as to me i think we deserve at least a draw!!!

We were superb in the way we played and the confident of the team were excellent too~ And to me, i think Herrera was outstanding in Carrick absent where Herrera is able to offer something different from what Carrick or Blind gave us!!! Herrera ball control, awareness and skills are great to watch!!! Then McNair is another star performer! Solid, alert and quick! We were all thinking Blind is gonna be our best LB, but Shaw reminded us that we should re-think! Shaw have the pace, physical and football brain to be our next Irwin!!! Very happy to see it~

As for the disappointment:

1. Falcao - What to say about him anymore? Really not suited to EPL as its too physical for him! And i thought it was a foul on him by Terry that lead the their goal but stupid referee didnt give it! Falcao looked slow, low in confident and most importantly he lost all his goalscoring touches!!!

2. Young, Mata and Fellaini - The trio have been closely marked by the opponent and they were unable to have ways to break them through! And that, for most of the game, might have caused us the game and our penetration!

3. Rooney - He has done ok in the midfield and its more him then Herrera that making our midfield look stagnant! A waste of a talent in the middle where Rooney should be playing upfront and pressurise the old and slow Chelshit defence!!!

Overall its a very good showing by our team and we are heading towards a right direction! If we continue to develop in the same and right way, we are going to be a huge force in the EPL again soonest! And do not forget that we are going to further strengthen our team in the summer~

Pressure is slightly back to us as our lost couple with Shitty win and this put us just a single point ahead of them! And we have a fight on hand for the 2nd place with Ass-senal having a game on hand over us! So the next 6 games are will must win games for us if we are to aim at 2nd place in the league table!!! But with the performances of our team lately, its all possible!!! ^.^

Bad result but with lots of positive signs this week! Great!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
With us sure on buying a new CB, most properly Hummels for his experience and leadership, would it hamper McNair development?!

1st of all, McNair starting off his career as a midfielder and that's why he is so good having the ball under his feet as compare to Blackett! McNair is more compose and have much better ball control! So i think LVG can maybe think of developing McNair into a very good defensive midfielder for us as he have the physical and size to do a good job for us!!! Much better than Jones in the midfield role...

By doing so, it might help the club to save up lots of money in pursuing a world class midfielder as only a good world class midfielder can improve our current strong lineup!

As in midfield, there aint much choices for us to pick from! Khediara might be free, but his wage demand can be a problem where it was rumored to be 200k a week~ =.=" And i read a report saying that he might not be suitable for the way we are currently playing! BUt he have got bags of top level experiences~

Top pick would be Pogba coming home with a big big price tag of around 60mil pound! =.=" But if he lan si and say lots of none sense, then we should forget about him... If its true that he said he still very much in love with the club and would welcome a coming back, then we should bring him back... The LVG system would defo suit him well where possession football is prioritised! Pogba have the skills, physical and experience now... So would be great addition to the team...

Striker have never been our priority but if report is true in Falcao is going, Wilson will be loaned out for experience and RvP under threat, then i think C. Benteke would be a good option for us! He is huge, EPL proven, young in age, have pace and skills... So we will not be bullied upfront anymore!

Other than that, Clyne and Depays are a must! Haha...

I will seriously consider letting ADM go if PSG willing to pay us back the full amount that we paid for him! Not because he is not good as i always believe form is temporary but class is permanent! But the system we are playing, we needs lots of tracking back on certain position so that might not suit him... And he tends to be the main source where we lost our possession everytime he was on the pitch! A bit frustrating to watch... This happened eventhough during the early season where ADM was having better form! And EPL might be too physical for him as well just like Falcao... But if LVG decided to keep and develop him, then its fine for me!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Still no proper update on Carrick injury but Blind should be back into the team again with Jones... Hopefully Rooney will be able to move back into the lone striker role with Blind slotting into Carrick midfield holding position~ Then Herrera will be able to play his favorite attacking position closer to Mata and Rooney!

Expecting all other position to remain with the same players with Jones back with Smalling or else McNair should continue in the CB... Shaw had a very good showing last week and i expect to see more of it from him again!

With the way we are playing, i think it will be another good game away to Everton as it will not be easy for any teams to play good football there!!! It will be a very physical game as usual, so players like Falcao and Di Maria are not suitable to start!

I expect us to continue our good form so an away win for the team! I hope we can be more clinical upfront this time so that we can put away the chances the team created!!! Hope to see a few goals score by our players to win this game!!!

Confident remain high within the team~ Keep it up guys!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Wow~ An unexpected and a shock defeat when the team were actually high in confident and playing well~ But there were few players didnt turned up from the start of the game yesterday! Luckily all rivals below us were dropping silly points too, so there are still some breathing space for us!

Player who didnt turn up:

1. McNair - Typical 19 year old performance, great in a match then schoolboy the other! Inconsistency~ He was soft, slow and confusing in the heart of the defence! Comparing to the performance last week against Chelshit, words are lost for explaining why suddenly he became a bad player~ =.="

2. Valencia - He done so so throughout but 3 stupids mistakes from him caused us 3 goals!!! Not gonna be our long term RB for sure as there are lots of defending duties neglected!!! Our current weakness in the back 4!!!

3. Blind - Not sure why he didnt turn up as he is the BEST player to replace Carrick in that holding role~ But he didnt do his job well both attacking and defending~ Didnt gives the team the calmness that Carrick able to gives! Too soft~

4. Fellaini, Mata and Young - The trio are supposed to be our main focus point in attacking but in the past 2 games, they were way below par and when things didnt go our way, they didnt stood up as needed~ LVG need to do something on this as for sure teams will be trying to shut off the spaces where the trio are good at... Plan B or C needed during the game!!!

5. Falcao - I think he is defo off~ Way too many below pars performance with huge salary going into his account! I rather gamble on other younger strikers or our very own products based on such display!!! =.=" Too physical league for him!!!

Smalling was our best player on the pitch as he really have improved a lot since LVG took over~ He defo needs a more reliable partner next season! McNair still very young and it will be another 2 years before we can really see him grow into a great CB!!!

Nothing too worried as we are a work in progress in the right direction!!! But this lesson must be learn by all players and coaches in the team... With 4 games to go, we must secure as high position in the league as we can! I was aiming 2nd, but now it looks a bit difficult but not impossible!!! With a few additional next season, we will be a force again in the EPL for sure!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
This is really a bad bad lost!!! At home to WBA, we dominated the possession again but created very very few clear cut chances!!! And worst still, we missed a penalty!!! =.=" Not looking good after we had a great spell where we won against our closest rivals~~~ Now 4 points ahead of Fool with 3 games to go!!! In theory, we should be cool with that but in reality, when we were this bad, anything can happen especially we have to play Crystal Palace (a), Ass-senal (h) and Hull (a)!!!

McNair have had 2 consecutive bad games in the CB where he constantly playing meaningless passes side way back to Smalling when there are few other better option to move things forward! Then he looked a bit soft and worried too~ Very much Evans esque~~~ =.=" By looking at it, we have to bring back either Rojo or Jones soonest possible!!!

Then we need Carrick back urgently too!!! I agreed with a fan in another forum that Carrick might not be our best player this season but he is defo the most IMPORTANT player in LVG system where he is good at retaining possesion, spread good passes at the right moment, provide calmness to the team, good positioning when we are both attacking and defending and also have the necessary experience to lead the team~ Playing Herrera there have hampered our attacking creativity! Blind were slow in that position! SO we need Carrick back soonest~~~

Now with a bad bad run of 3 loses, questions being asked about Rooney role in the team again! He has been bad for quite some time now even when we were beating our direct rivals... Many were questioning his quality as our captain and leader in the team as he just do not stood up when we needed him most! Heavy touches, not fighting hard enough for the team, bad passes and unable to get away from his marker~~~ Hmm... To certain extend, i agreed with those fans where Rooney really need to stand up and be counted when we are in bad situation like now!!!

I have said before, the system that we are playing at the moment is the right system that gonna bring us forward and win many trophies in the future~ So, its the players that letting us down at the moment!!! Where is the unplayable and strong Fellaini few games back? Where is the skillful and stylist Mata now? Where are our forward playing and brave Central Back at the moment? Where is the confident and steady Herrera in our team? Where is the great combination of Young and Shaw/Blind on the left when we needed them most?

These are the questions that needed answers urgently~ Why suddenly a good system with confident players suddenly not working and have bad spell?! Yes, opponents now defended very deep and tightly but that's not the excuses! At times, we just looked stagnant and out of idea~ Seems like we just lacked a Plan B and C~

Then, i would wanna to say this again - Please shift Di Maria out of our team in the summer~~~ Ok, i know its his 1st season in the EPL and his family have had problems settling down in the UK, but he just doesnt look interested to play for us!!! All his basic skills were so wrong that he cant even make a simple back pass right!!! =.=" And on top of all that, he is on a huge salary to play football for our club!!! Just cash in on him and offload him to PSG... Then with the money recruited, we can invest in the same area!!! Really really disappointed with him to the MAX~~~ >.<"

Looking forward to the next game as always but it will be a tough tough game for us when we travel to face Crystal Palace, as they are 1 of the form team at the moment! 1 thing good is that they will come out and attack us for sure and not like some teams who were parking their bus and defending deep~ We must get the 3 points from this game and hope that Fool will drop more points!!! Haha... Bad~! Actually we should earn our right to play in the ECL and not hoping for others to sink into the sea themselves~~~ :p

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
A big and warm welcome to Memphis Depay to Manchester United in the summer~~~ Great news for us as for the 1st time in many many years, we have acted fast in the transfer market to get an exciting big name player!!! Yes, Depay is not the finished article yet but many pundits and experts have high hopes on him becoming a big star in the future with the way he develop and play!

The scout that help get Ronaldo to ManUtd years back, even said Depay is a better player when compare to Ronaldo at the same age then!!! Hmm... Very very high compliment!!! So hopefully under the right guidance of LVG, Depay will be another Ronaldo for us!!! Exciting!!!

And yes, our transfer activities will not stop here... Reports are saying the deals for Gundogan and Hummels are very close too!!! Might happened anytime from now!!!

Then hopefully a Right Back as well... If Clyne not interested to come, then we have to move on for other target!!! Other than that, hoping that we can get a midfield enforcer in the mold of Roy Keane or Yaya Toure!!! Pogba?

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
A very scrappy win at the C. Palace ground where the pitch itself was very lousy~~~ To be frank, I was fearing the worst when Palace equalised! We looked very average without inspiration and few of the players were playing below par again!!! Strange!!! We were flying few weeks back with our fluent free flow football... But out of nowhere, we struggled to get goals and defending with panics again!

A big header from Fellaini that earned the 3 points for us at the right timing when we were pushing Palace back in the game... Rooney, Blind, Shaw, Valencia, Fellaini and even Herrera were having below par performances in this game! And the injuries during the game didnt help either as our CB have to be forced to change! And u knows how Evans always play, worst still this was his 1st game in many weeks~~~ Panic at the back again due to that and Palace attack were good with pace!

Just glad that we navigated this tough fixture with a win and now with Fool failing to win against Chelshit yesterday, we are now almost guarantee a return to ECL~~~ This is our ultimate goal at the same time when we are rebuilding the team again! So bravo to the manager, staffs and players although there were many down sides throughout the season...

With the ECL qualification almost in the bag, i think the manager will speed up his summer buying activities now! I have the trust in LVG and believing that he will be able to get in the right players for the systems that he gonna employ next season... Ricard Keys even said that he got to know from some sources that LVG are gonna buy as many as 7 players including Bale!!! Hmm... 7 Seems a lot but with us competing on 4 fronts next season, a strong team with a strong strength in depth is very important! Looking forwards to another exciting summer transfer activities by our club~~~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
A good team performance was destroyed by a stupid player in Blackett!!! What the fu*k was he doing by letting Walcott so much of space on the left side?! Wasnt the duty of a LB is to tightly mark his opponent when there are crosses coming in? FAILED~~~ Other than that, I'm pretty happy with the team performance given the injuries to our 1st XI that we are having... Especially Young and Herrera!

Generally, all the players on the pitch were having an improved performance as compare to the last few games... Blind look more determine, solid and always challenging for balls!!! This is what we want from him, not keep tracking back when the opponents piling on us! Young is getting better by game and its great to see that he is finally expressing himself well after so many years with us! He is becoming an important attacking outlet for us! Even Fellaini game have improved too as he move around more and control the ball better as compare to his own last few games! He needs to show more determination and fighting spirit in order to become a monster on the pitch again!

I think Herrera was excellent yesterday with the way he play! Tidy, neat and effective all over the pitch! He have got a great ball control too and this made things lot easier for him and the team in tight situation! Love the way he cut through 3 Gunners players like a boss~~~ He and Mata on the left are doing well at the moment... As for Mata, he needs to get involve more like yesterday game! He can make the decisive pass anywhere on the pitch! And we also need to provide him a more supportive and capable RB! Hopefully we will be able to do so in the new season!

Overall its a good game! But was let down by that stupid mistake from Blackett that allowed Walcott so much spaces where the latter was able to control the ball from a cross... Blackett should have followed him tightly and headed the ball away~ But instead of doing that, he was sticking in the middle of our defence watching other play that cross over his head without realizing Walcott was left free on the left side~~~ Plain stupid!!! To me, he is just another Evans whenever he play!!! Mistakes waiting to happen!!! Too casual most of the time and always delay passing the ball... Not ManUtd quality! =.=" His stupidness spoiled Valdes debut!!!

Other that that, i think Falcao was waving "Good Bye" to the Old Toilet faithful when he was being subbed out~ Sad to see as he was always trying hard to get something... But it always ended up with nothing... Love what the commentator said about him: Right player but wrong timing!!! I personally think he should go~ And we have to move on and look for other striker~

Great that we didnt see Di Maria on! He never try as hard as Falcao do and always look not interested in playing for us! Get Di Maria off our team too in the summer~

Finally, I dun think DDG will leave us this summer~ I have a feeling that he will stay despite all the rumors!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
RM start their bidding for DDG with a rumored 20mil Euro!!! WTF~~~ They think ManUtd never see money before?! Hahaha... I would say keep DDG for another at the club eventhough it might risks letting DDG go for free!!! Currently DDG still on a cheaper contract unless he sign a new 1, so its worth for us to keep it for another year if RM do not pay what our club demanded of 40mil pound transfer fee!!! Let RM take another huge risk with a possible another year without trophies!!!

With DDG staying for another year, we might have a bigger chance to convince him to sign a new deal during that period! So its a good situation for us rather than accepting stupid bid from RM and back down by letting DDG go like that~ Fu*k RM and let them drag on with the issue as the ball is firmly on our ball and its ManUtd call as in what they want!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
So... The season have finally ended!!! And it was a disappointing 1 for us with a dull draw against Hull~ To be frank, it was a very very disappointing game with lots of under-performers!!! But glad that the season have ended, so everyone can have their break and re-charge their battery and get ready for next season!!!

Jones, Rooney, Rojo, Valencia, Januzaj, Blind and Mata were all playing badly~~~ And Di Maria even worst, injured again!!! =.="

And it also seems the end for RvP career at ManUtd! Lots of bad rumors regarding his future at the club and reporters even got his photos where he met up with his agent for a talk on moving away~

Falcao is confirming going as the club will not renew his contract into a permanent 1! Feel bad for Falcao as we can clearly see that he tried very hard to impress the manager but luck just wasnt on his side and things just not working out here for him...

Then i hope Di Maria is moving too as PSG is known to be interested in him with a 50mil pounds bid!

If we can get this 3 off our wage bill, the club will save about 800k in salary a week!!! =.=" That can only be good for the club as we are looking to move forward, not backward!!!

Hopefully LVG will be able to get in some great and suitable players for us in the necessary positions in order to further strengthen the team... Looking forwards to the exciting summer~~~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hmm... This is my 1st writing after a while, after the season ended weeks back...

Now, the transfer news will be the daily thingy for me to check and look up to... Hopefully LVG will be able to get the players he needs and wants, in order to booster our current team and make us stronger to fight for all 4 competitions and trophies!!!

Great that we finally completed the signing of M. Depay as he continue to look impressive!!! Wishing him all the best and going to have a great great career with ManUtd!!! With him in, I think we will be more entertaining and more threatening going forward!!!

So, who else should LVG added into the team and what's going on lately?

- Fermino of Brasil is believed to be the next signing for LVG as many sources said both his club in Germany and ManUtd have agreed on a fee! And the player will have his medical soon while in Copa America~ Fermino is an attacking midfielder with lots of good skills, control and techniques~~~ Will be a great addition to the team and what's best is he is young at 23 and comes in cheap too!!!

- For the CB position, now my main hope will be N. Otemandi of Valencia and Argentina!!! Been doing some researches on him lately, he looks more aggressive, assure and solid than Hummels, although experience wise the latter might be better!!! Otemandi is like a warrior as he fights for every ball and never afraid to put his body into any dangerous situation... Just like our old hero Vidic~ With Rojo and Di Maria at our club, guess it would be pretty easy for him to settle in if he is coming~ Many sources are saying he is the 1 that will make the move to us amongst many other names mentioned!

- Schneiderlin of Southampton and France is another name that caught my attention lately... Knew that his stock was growing for the past 2 seasons but have never really watch him play too much... But as usual, did some researches on him and it seems that he is a pretty capable player in that holding midfield / defensive midfield role!!! Familiar with EPL and is ready to go... Would love to see him in as he will be fighting hard for us in the middle as we needs steel and power in the midfield!!! A right footer for a midfield, exactly what LVG is looking at in order to keep up his team 'balance'!!!

- Then there is the long waiting on Gundogan!!! Many believes that he will be heading to Old Toilet in the coming summer too... Great experience in big games, hard working player and is a great passer of the ball too... With us competing in all 4 competition next season, 3 new midfielders would be ok as Carrick cant play too much games due to his injury records and age... So we needs numbers as well as quality in there!!!

- For the right back, gone are Alves ( I'm sure LVG didnt actually going in for him)... So our realistic target now will be N. Clyne!!! But not too sure if Southampton will be willing to sell us two of their important players to us in a single summer together with Schneiderlin... If Clyne is impossible, then PSG Van Der Weld would be good too at a bargain price of 7mil! I'm sure it will be very tough to tempt Coleman from Everton...

- Then the DDG issue... Hopefully he will stay and extend his contract with us... The beautiful team of LVG team have just started, so there will be lots of great things to look ahead... Defo not a time to leave us... Hope he do the right thing now as the club have stay loyalty to him when he was down~~~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Not sure how true is this, RM have mad a bid for DDG with an opening offer of 13mil pound!!! That's an insult to ManUtd!!! Hahaha... RM think ManUtd have never see money before?! Reports are saying that, with the strong commercial income and activities, the club is allow to spend Euro 300mil in the summer if they wish to!!! Euro 300mil!!! Hello RM, u ever see this amount of transfer crest?! ^0^ ^0^ ^0^

To be frank, 13mil pound is nothing to the club now! I would rather they keep DDG for another season as we are competing in all 4 main competition! So with DDG quality and the saves that he will give us, will defo worth more than that stupid 13mil pound on offer~ Keep him for another season and see if there is someone within the team that can be able to convince DDG to sign a long term deal? And maybe after 12months RM will changed their mind and buy someone else instead~ Play the hard ball against RM and do not let them dictate the transfer deal~

Yes, its great that we keep asking them for their players in return to piss them off~ Bale, Ronaldo, Benzema, Ramos, Varane or even Modric~~~ Let's do a swap~ We dont care as we are not desperate!!! If they want a deal, we need a swap!!!

Other than that, our transfer activity have been slow or quiet thus far... Hopefully Ed Woodwork is working overtime behind the screen to make things happen! The pre-season training date is near so we need to act fast!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Gotta say Fool have been recruiting good players - Milner, Fermino and Clyne ( if he is signing up for them this week)!!! I think these players will defo improve their team!

And I was so surprised that we didnt actually bid for Fermino and Clyne eventhough the papers everywhere were saying they were coming to us!!! Again, it proved that nothing can be trusted until the players sign on the dotted line with our club!!!

But hopefully the news of Schneiderlin is true where he will be signed with us within this week we the transfer market officially open on 1st July Wednesday! Think he will be a good additional to the team and been reading lots of article and watched some clips about him... EPL proven, good body size for EPL, a DM that we lacked in the team, very discipline, hardworking and tough in tackling!!!

Other than that, Giggsy did said the team is looking to add world class names in!!! And we have been link with A. Turan now and Bastian S. from Bayern!!! Wouldnt mind Bastian S. after Schneiderline, as Bastian will defo brings the winning mentality and great experience into our midfield!

As for RB, there was a link saying LVG might gives G. Verela a chance to play and shine! Verela was the very 1st player Moyes signed last season from Panarol, Uruguay! And he was loaned out to RM B team where Zidane was the coach! Reports were saying Velera was 1 of Zidane favorite player in the team... Velera have got pace, good dribbling skills, good awareness and hard working too... The only concern might be his body size and height! But with LVG, he always loves to nurture young players so why not give him a chance!

Love the way our club standing firm on DDG case! Keep him for another season, fu*k RM~~~ Hahaha...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, I am very new to this..just wanted to get some advice on fitting a v6 engine to an old beetle..this would be my first car modification project...so if anyof you guys can give me some good sites that explain how to go about doing this...and if the engine will fit without having to make more space.

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience