Manchester united football club

LazyMF

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
N9
Visit site
What i can tell u is this Arshavin really impressed me a lot.

Russia thrashed by Spain 4-1 in their opening match.
Then they managed to get a win against the Greeks.
Their final group match, which was against the Swedes, was the decision match for both team.
A draw was sufficient for Sweden to qualify.

And the return of their King Arshavin outpowered Sweden.
I watched the match... really interesting.
Russia kept the ball running around Sweden penalty area, from left to right, from right to center, from center to left, ALL AROUND THERE... hahaha.

Just simply, they scored... And they won 2-0 (which suppose to be higher scoreline).

Then they play the favourites Netherlands (defeated World Champion & Vice Champion).
Again, they showed their ability in attacking the Dutch.
Till the Dutch can't get in Russian penalty zone & kept on long shooting by that Sneijder & Van der Vaart.

A late freekick by Netherlands earned them a draw.
Anyhow, Russian sent the Dutch home by 2 extra time goals.

This time around they will be facing the team that thrashed kao them 4-1 in group match.
I believe this will be a different game.
Russia did mistakes in 1st game. They were pushing forward too much.
They were trying to catch up Spain with offside traps, which they failed.
I believe Hiddink will be playing something different in today game.

Am really expecting they can reach final.
Then beat the Germans, and be the CHAMPION!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Great game!!! Spain showed their class in this semi-final, Finally after many year of under-achieve!!! Too bad that Arshavin and Palyuchenko were being marked tightly by the Spainish players and it affect Russia game plan... Besides, i think the Russian players were a bit too tiring after their game against the Dutch...

Oso, credit to Senna for being tightly man-mark Arshavin... Senna did a very good job for this tournament so far... In fact the unsung hero in the Spainish team!!!! Then Sergio Ramos have had a great game too...

3-0 scoreline is a bit harsh to the Russia, but just like Turkey, they held their heads high eventhough they were being knocked out at the semi-final!!!

Bravo!!! :party:

Now Germany vs Spain for the final of Euro 2008!!! So, see who is the unluckiest players this season for not winning anything!!! Will it b Germany Ballack or Spain Fabregas & Fool Torres?! Ballack will b praying hard that it will not b him this time round as he do not wanna to go through another heart broken season just like he did in 2002, where he lost 3 club titles (German League, Cup and ECL with B. Leverkursen) and Germany lost to Brazil in the World Cup!!! :biggirn:

My $$$ will b on Spain, as they have really show their class in this tournament!!! Hopefully they will b able to shine until the very last minutes!!!

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
my only wish is David Silva as Giggs' permanent replacement and Benzema as the final piece of jigsaw.
The likes of Saha, Silvestre, O'Shea, Fletcher may leave to trim the numbers and too add a bit financially, though the latter dua are invaluable team members.
And yeah, the not-so-keen Ronaldo may leave too if he's not too keen in staying at Old Toilet in exchange of some sunshine.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, nowadays, i see alot of waja's owner doing transplanting their 4g18 > FTO engine 2.0 24v..

for engine approval i'm not worried cuz alot of kaki can suap mulut @ under table to puspak*m j*j..

just worried about pros and cons use these engine.. handling is the main matter..bcuz v6 engine for sure very heavy..

like a wira using 6a10 engine..

handling become very poor.. ez to understeer?oversteer? erm..

so what do u guys think??

some mechanics says.. FTO engine is the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience