Manchester united football club

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
agree wif u storm, we need a tall striker, agile, superb finishing & etc.. for me ashavin didn't meet tht.. if SAF can get ibrahimovic would be great.. hehehe..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Another problem for us is that Anderson is now injured!!! Not sure how long it will take him to recover from that... And if am not wrong, our fixtures next season are very tough where we almost needs our full squad ready at the very beginning!!! So, we might need someone for that attacking midfield position besides Scholesy...

Just hope that next season Carrick, Hargo, Nani and Anderson will all stand up and b counted... We need them to start contributing goals from their game...

I doubt Ibrahimovic will move as JM is there now!!! He wont wanna to do biz with us!!! Hahaha... Sour grape!!! :biggrin:

^Dreamerz^

1,500 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
KL,AmPang..
Visit site
agree wif u storm, we need a tall striker, agile, superb finishing & etc.. for me ashavin didn't meet tht.. if SAF can get ibrahimovic would be great.. hehehe..
ibrahimovic is tall n has good finishings.. but he is slow la bro..

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
For me, Benzema will be the answer to Torres.
They both are what i call modern striker/target man.
Tall, strong yet agile,pacey and skillful.

They are they type of strikers that can go past defenders and yet they can hold up the ball when necessary. Also, their finishing is always up to the mark.
Put it another way, they are the mixture of Thierry Henry+Van Nistelrooy.

These modern strikers are few and far between.
Currently, as of my opinion - Torres,Benzema and Berbatov fits the bill. Supposedly Saha as well. But he's made of glass.
So Benzema shall be our top priority given his age and potential. Berbatov is a bit of the wrong side of 20's in my opinion and with that price tag, i might as well opt for someone younger - as in the same bracket as rooney, tevez anderson and co.

Apart from Arshavin (with all due respect, i don't think he can break into our starting 11) another player that caught my eye was Spain's David Silva and Dutch's Van Der Vaart. More so on Da Silva. He can make a good succesor for our Giggsy.
As for Van Der Vaart, not top class but effective. I prefer him than Sneijder.

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I fully agreed on the Benzema case!!! My top target on the wish list as well for ManUtd!!! But the thing is, this young French boy here is a little bit as arrogant as our Ronnie... Cos when he was asked abt ManUtd, he always said he wanna stay at Lyon but love to play for RM!!! Diu!!! Hope its all just paper talk!!! With things going quiet, i hope SAF is actually working his way into signing Benzema!!! :biggrin:

If Ronnie goes (which i think he will), we need someone like Berbatov type of playmaker to spark our team play!!! With the reported 80mil transfer deal for Ronnie, i think we can get a few great players (Priority still striker even Ronnie leave us)!!!

I dun mind we go for Santa Cruz!!!

Then, we really needs someone to back up both Rio & Vida!!! Brown will b the perfect man but he is gonna b our 1st choice RB?! I hope SAF will bed Danny Simpson into the team more often this coming season as we cant always buy buy buy!!! G. Neville will just play for us on n off, especially in those domestic cup games... Fitness and stamina wise, its too demanding for him at the highest level now... So to Giggsy and Scholesy, not gonna play in all our big matches!!!

To b frank, i dun really rate any of the Dutch players in the Euro 2008!!! Dunno why... Mayb i dun watch them play enough!!! Hehehe...

On the other hand, players rumours to b leaving us are still Saha and Silvestre!!! Now Bolton are coming is for Saha too... As for Silvestre, club from Italy and France are interested in him... If Silvestre leave, we need cover on the LB too!!!

P/S: Where is Silverfish nowadays huh?! On holiday together with SAF?! Hehehe... :party:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Cibai RM... No $$$, somemore wanna talk big here!!! Sigh!!! FIFA Rules said if a player play less than 10% of the club games, he can walk away... SAF can always play Ronnie in the domestic Cup games... Then come on as a sub for the last 1-2 minutes!!! There r always lotsa ways to play ard with the rules... So cibai RM, dont ever dream that we r gonna let Ronnie leave us in cheap!!! 45mil?! Yeah, ok... We will sell u either Flecther OR Silvestre OR Saha... Make your choice!!! :biggrin:

Yo guyz, what abt Eto'o from Barca? Think he will fit us well?! He got pace, height and skills!!! Anyone?!

Loserfool talks abt wanting David Silva and David Villa... Diu... They got the $$$ meh?! I thought their TWIN bosses gonna split?! Rafa gonna b chopped?! Hahaha... Let's see...

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
frankly speaking, eto is one of my favourite player.. he has the agility, pace, perfect shooting, heading, dribbling.. now he request for wanting out from barca but till now no team try to approach him.. SAF should do someting.. hehehe.. it would be good signing for man utd.. :biggrin:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, Eto'o will not come cheap!!! But so do Berbatov and Benzema, i think all them are very much under the same price range of 20-30mil signing!!! If we get what we deserved from Ronnie, we might b able to get 2 of the mentioned strikers from the list!!! :biggrin:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
So Germany is in the Final of Euro 2008 now... Who do u guyz think they will face? Spain r Russia?! For me, Russia is good and strong, but i will go for Spain as their players will have more big stage experiences and strength!!! I didnt watch the Germany - Turkey game, but knowing that Germany were real POOR given their standard and what hit Turkey!!!

Anyone knows when SAF is coming back from holidays?! With everyday goes by, more and more of our targeted players r becoming unavailable!!! Sigh!!!!

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
Russia!!! champions of Europe. lol....

and yes.... Fergie is really keeping us on the edge of our seats.... no news at all? takan we only hang on the Ronaldo meh?

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
I think 1 or 2 mths back, SAF hv said he wanna 1 or 2 new faces to come in to further improve on our team... With Ronnie rumours to go, we might need more new faces!!! So, am sure we will buy new players but the problem is, we all got to wait until our BOZZ finish his holidays under the SUN!!! :biggrin:

Till then, we continue to speculate!!! Hahaha...

LazyMF

Known Member
Jan 18, 2005
N9
Visit site
So Germany is in the Final of Euro 2008 now... Who do u guyz think they will face? Spain r Russia?! For me, Russia is good and strong, but i will go for Spain as their players will have more big stage experiences and strength!!! I didnt watch the Germany - Turkey game, but knowing that Germany were real POOR given their standard and what hit Turkey!!!

Anyone knows when SAF is coming back from holidays?! With everyday goes by, more and more of our targeted players r becoming unavailable!!! Sigh!!!!
Germany was totally suck.
Turkey had a good game by playing to the perfect strategy.
Both team keepers were suck too, hahaha.

I can say both goals by Turkey is the mistake by Lehmann.
Anyway, Germany has the ultimate power in attack.
Of course that Ballack is not up to his level.
In general, Turkey did deserve a draw at least.

I hope Russia will be meeting Germany in the final.
This Russia team has the energy, they have the hunger for success.
Again, i bet Arshavin to shine & write-off Espanyol.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Mmm... A. Arshavin!!! He is 1 of the biggest star in this tournament!!! I'll b watching tonite game!!! Sound very interesting!!!

Russia have got a very hard working team and a good coach!!!

Bad luck for Turkey with the way they crashed out to Germany... Sigh!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Ok, just got to know from some report that SAF is gonna back to his office from July 1st!!! Hehehe... Just few days from now... So stay tune guyz!!! :party:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Aston Martin is launching an exciting new one-make race series for Asia. This follows the announcement of two new Aston Martin dealerships in Shanghai and Beijing.

Called the Aston Martin Asia Cup (AMAC), the series starts in 2008 and will consist of 12 races throughout the Asia Pacific region including China, Japan, Malaysia and Singapore. Each race will feature a grid of 18 Aston Martin Vantage N24s, a 4.3 litre race-developed evolution of the V8 Vantage which has been proven in endurance...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience