Manchester united football club

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
'If I give my opinion about the 90 minutes, I think Chelsea did not deserve to lose. We controlled the game, not for 10, 15 or 20 minutes - we controlled the game for 90 minutes in quite an easy way.' - Jose Mourinho

since when Chelsea controlled the game for 90 minutes? KNN la.. :P

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Silver & Munky,

Yo frens, mana dah pergi ni??? Hahaha... U guyz been missing for a while le... Or u guyz were granted de extra holidays by SAF since u 2 oso involved in de Copa America??? :biggrin: Welcome back n yes, its gonna be a great season ahead for us all - Red Devils!!!

Congratulation to ManUtd for winning de Community Shield, Superb goal by Giggsy n wonderful triple saves by Van De Man... This is de 1st time i saw a triple penalty saves from de start in my whole life... If 1 penalty is saved, it might b down to luck but what can u said abt de triple saves??? Haha... Really enjoyed watching it especially it was taken infront of all Chelshit fans... Saw few 'bald' heads fans on de left behind de goal, holding their heads throughout de shootout n when came to Rooney's kick, they were oredi on de way hom... Hahaha...

Few nice things from this game, 1st - great to see a fully fit Giggsy... His movement had been good n i think it wil another great season for him ahead especially he wil b given more time to rest with Nani in de team... 2nd - With de penalty saves he made, it wil b a confident boosting for our Van De Man... Hopefully he wil play his best season for us b4 he decide on his future... 3rd - Sheasy played well in partnering Carrick in de middle, saw him breaking down Chelshit attack few times... Hopefully he wil stay as fit throughout de whole season so when call upon he can do a good job...

Was a but dissappointed to see Rio letting Malouda passed hm so easily... Tht was a soft goal to conceed in my opinion...

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
That's typical Mourinho lar. Hell freezes over before he'll take defeat graciously.

Anyway, considering our midfield was missing Scholes and Hargreaves, it was bound to be lightweight. Hargreaves, especially, was brought in as a solution to this.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
yea.. i wouldn't blame rio, knowing his capability in terms of pace.. but look at Brown.. the moment Malouda shot past him.. he just slow down and jog.. wtf!? he should be chasing him down along wit Rio.. now leaving rio alone desperately trying to pull Malouda down.

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Great tht O. Hangreaves n Anderson get matches under their belt... And coming frenly this Wed v wil see Tevez doning ManUtd jersey too... Hopefully it wil not b long tht SAF is able to choose his strongest lineup for de EPL season... For me, i think v stil yet to see what or how actually SAF gonna play his team when everyone is fit to b choosen...

As for de striker issue, i think come Jan v all wil hv a clearer picture of how our team play... With Smithy now a magpies (Congratulation to him for scoring in his debut), v r a bit light in tht department... Both Saha n Solksjear stil on de injury list...

With Scholesy currently out of de team, i hope to see Tevez - Rooney - Ronaldo - Giggsy playing up front with Carrick - Hangreaves supporting de team further back for de season opener!!! Yum Yum!!!

Oso now waiting to see what wil happen to Heinze...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, Brown n Mr. Heart Attack was a bit under par during yest. game... Especially when opponent attacking us with pacey wingers at both flanks jus like what happened yest... :banghead: V need to address this issue soonest too...

As for tht goal, Brown jus stood n watched de ball flied over his head... Mimpi lah dia... Diu... And WP was giving Silvestre had time troughout de game...

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
One more thing i noticed, pizzarro are not that deathly compare when he was at bayern. Maybe he still need time to adapt to English football but hey, let's just hope that he won't be able to adapt too soon. Then chelshit will have to rely on drogba...and if drogba we to ever be injured...hehehe than things can be much more easier for us since they wont have a reliable striker to play.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
hahaha.. chelsea tend to have high profile strikers stucked in the bench. The only striker that is able to play well is Dogba...

otherse.... broken ferrari, and whatz the serbian fella that failed badly? and now pizzaro at risk. But i'll give pizzaro some chance.. since itz his first taste of EPL.. but i just hope he'll be sheva's bench partner. hahahaha.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Latest newz review tht our Mr. Heart Attack is looking for a move away from Old Toilet... Mmm... I think 5mil pounds wil b a great biz for de club...

Chelshit without Dog-bar is never de same team... Jus like v r without Scholesy in de middle of de park... But at least v r not over dependent on him as Chelshit did on Dog-bar... Tht's y de January Africa Cup wil b a big blow to them... Hehehe...

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
If mr.heart attack and heinze were to leave, than we might have some problem over the left flank. That would narrow the pick to only Evra and O'Shea. Hopefully our reserve player can deliver up to their task if they we called to replace the two if they were to get injured. Otherwise SAF need to buy a new player during the January transfer window or loan somebody.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
If both Heinze n Silvestre r leaving, i hope chances wil go to Pique n Evens although 2 of them r centre back... But it wil b great for them to gain more 1st team experience...

Afte all de crazy spending in de summer, who would hv thought tht v can manage to re-coup a big part of tht $$$ by selling off few of our current players... Smart!!! :biggrin:

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
having evra and oshea there.. this is the best time to bring in youth players. What do u guyz think?

i personally think this is the best time.

handsome_cow

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
great match
nice to see man u playing again :)
silvestre and brown did terribly
in my opinion
brown is nt even gud enuf
bt evra dam gud!!
tevez cming this week

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

INSIDE MY CAR HAVE
1)IMMOBILISER
2)STOPLOCK
3)ANTIHIJACK
4)VIPER ALARM 2 WAY VIBRATION AND SOUND
5)BONNET LOCK (SPECIAL KEY)
6)INFRARED DETECTOR (HEATDETECTOR)
7)WINDSCREEN SENSOR (ALL GLASS)
8)SPECIAL TINTED(TAKE TIME TO BREAK THE GLASS)
9)NS70 35 R BATTERY.REALLY BIG
10)CCTV IN MY GARAGE
11)GSM DETECTED
BATTERY IS IMPORTANT TO MAKE SURE ALL THAT IS RIGHT.
NORMAL BATTERY ONLY CAN STAY 1 DAY
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience