Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guyz, something to talk abt n might need some of ur inputs... For me, its good deal for de club as Curly Fries, Rossi n Smithy (going off soon) wil bring abt 20mil pounds for de club especially v hv spent big this season... Although its sad to see Rossi n Smithy go, but we cant do anything right as v r looking for diff quality players... After 2 of this strikers left, v onli got Rooney, Saha n Solskjear in de team... And yes, Tevez is on his way, am very happy abt it... But do u guyz think its good enough for a club as big as ManUtd to challenge on all fronts next season???

I remember SAF once said, he needs 4 great strikers in his team in order to give him enough options for all competitons... No disrespect n i great thanks them for their past contribution to our glory days, but is Saha or Solskjear stil can offer de team something v need? SAF did said a fit Saha is as good as any great No. 9 in de EPL, but how long can he stay fit??? I luv de way he play when he is fit, fast thinking, good header of de ball n got 2 strong foots...

Mmm... So de Q here is, besides Tevez do v really need another new striker??? what u guys think?

Once Heinze is out, do u guyz think v need another LB??? Or is it good tht v hv a swap deal with Juve as de some of de reports said???

Last edited:

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
My opinion, yes we need another striker..and by all means, get a striker that are slightly taller...what we have now are consider average and i wont see they can win an air ball challenge especially if againts the arsenal giant defender. The one that need to be replace is solskjear. No offend to his fan, we did win the Champion League with his goal but i think age has catching up on him. He is not that sharp anymore and now his has become an injury prone player which will affected the team progress during the long season. The baby-face assassin has grown up and cannot inflict fear as he use to do.
As for the left back position, well that one i think we have enough backup for this coming season. With Evra, silvestre, o'shea...i think we would be ok. But if mr.heart attack would to have another attack, than at january transfer window we might need a fresh faces.

handsome_cow

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
anderson is nt a striker?
im sure he can give SAF options in the front
agree wiv what lopot said abt solskjear
but i honestly think that we shud sell off saha
a player that gets injured 80% of every season wont help much in my opinion

handsome_cow

Known Member
Oct 25, 2006
and yes tevez will join man utd!!
great news !!
manutd.com
check it out guysZ~~

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Hello my fellow Mancs!

Life is good for all who love Manchester United!

Looks like the Tevez saga is finally at an end. And we have a fabulously good squad for the new season. Things are too good and haven't been so good for a long time, so I'm certainly not going to complain. I won't even complain about the lack of a target man (except for the man of glass Saha) because that would be nitpicking.

Like Fergie said, this is the best squad he has got to work with and I'm almost going to agree with him. This is certainly a squad with a ridiculous amount of talent and potential (and depth). But they'll have to prove themselves. Till then they still are behind the fabulous treble winning side of the late 90s.

Last edited:

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
in a way i do not think we need another target man.
The system we played last year (4-2-3-1) does not, in my opinion, require a target man.

And i hate us playing with a target man - which essentially means the team will play a lot of lazy long balls.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Yeah...I agree. We're heading towards speed and trickery with quick passes up to the flanks or behind the opposing defenders as our main weapons.

But still, having a target man can be useful. Because they can hold the ball up front and allow others to push forwards when things get cagey (like against people who load up the midfield and defence). They're like having a big centre in basketball. When under pressure, send the ball to the big man up front.

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
yeah......hat-trick.....lol

new season new silverware.....

congrate

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Hahaha...happy days!

Although it is "just" the Community Shield, it feels good to beat Chelsea. Payback for the FA Cup final.

Hats off to van der Sar for the triple saves special of the day, but Chelsea are pretty shit at this penalty malarky, aren't they?

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
lol.. who said van der sar is off form? heh heh heh.

well, so far manutd seems rather good when comes to attacking.. but somehow the midfield is way to light weight.. chelsea easily charged thru the midfield. Hopefully Owen will fill up that position well.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there ,

does anyone knw where can i get the replacement of the remote control ( Transmitter ) for viper 560xv alarm ? how much it costs? it can be repaired??currently i'm using the spare one ... please help ..thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience