Manchester united football club

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
aiii.... was at the jazz bar... my mind was totally at the game... kept wondering what was the score... didn't even concentrate on the live band... i'm sure my wife knew that i wasnt paying attention.. so we left earlier.. .bout 12+ like tat... while walking to the car.. past by a mamak.. noticed that the scoreline was still 0-0 .. got hope!

then we went for supper.. also no appetite..... saw fr far far away tv.. noticed they kept showing the blues... tot.. habis... manutd lost liao.. haiii... sad.... went home slept... but still hoping that maybe manutd pulled it off.

then saw headlines in newspaper... haiii........... crashed.... and burnt...

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
the news, mostly is true and seal the deal aalready......

Bayern Munich president Franz Beckenbauer has announced that they have reached a transfer agreement with Manchester United for Owen Hargreaves

Beckenbauer would not directly confirm reports that the fee has been agreed at 25 million euros (£17 million) but did say: "It's in that range."

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Mmm... Its really sucky tht v finished de season in such a way, But Congratulation to Chelshit as they hv won it!!! Jus like what Ronaldo said: 'They r de Cup Winners but we are still CHAMPIONS!!!' :_:

It was really a nice move tht settled de tie... For me, both teams played very cautionsly... Slow in pace n very tactical especially in de 1st half!!! As for Giggsy n Cech incident, its clearly over de line n tht was a penalty too as Essien (de Maths Genius) fouled Giggsy from behind... De referee saw it clearly but as SAF n all our players said de referee wasnt brave enough to give it as he was under huge pressure for a whole wk from de Blues b4 de final...

In this game, i think Scholesy n Rooney were our best players on de pitch... Bravo to them... Ronnie seems like oredi had his mind on which gal(s) he gonna bring along for his summer vacation... LOLzzzz... Giggsy too fancifull when v need a cool head upfront... He hv had too many Le-Flicks on de final third which end up in nothing n lost de possession to opponent rather cheaply... Our defence jus done enough!!! Too bad they can anticipate Lan-par n Dog-bar move tht settled de score...

No worry mates!!! Who knows mayb Mr. Billionaire promised our whole ManUtd team a luxury summer holiday somewhere at his private places for us to lose de Cup to his team... Hehehe... Jus Kidding mates... Jus hv to take it as it is... It oredi done n dusted... So, lets enjoy de break now n oso all kinda interesting rumours for de players tht SAF gonna bring in to strangethen our team for our next season Challenge!!!

Yahoooooooooooo... V wil b much stronger and mature next season!!!! :_:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, i think Owen Hangreaves deal is done too... Negotiation shld b started even b4 de season end, most properly when B. Munich announcing tht they gonna overhual their whole team few wks back...

So 1 down n 2 to come in terms of players tht SAF gonna bring in... Continue de rumours!!! :_:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Too sad to know tht Edwin Van Der Sar gonna get demoted to a 2nd choice in de new season... Is this true??? Yeah, he hv had few mistakes this season by his own high standard of performance but i think he is stil a very good keeper n stil can do us de biz... Hopefully Foster is really good enough to take over... What am affraid is tht he lack de big stage experience... Mmm... Hopefully SAF wil prove me wrong again next season... :_:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Well, we've got to give the young keepers a try sooner rather than later. We can't be waiting till van der Sar is long gone before throwing the younglings into the heat of battle. Now that the big Dutch man is still around, we can afford to try out guys like Foster, knowing that we can fall back on van der Sar when necessary. He can also guide the young ones.

We have to remember both Foster and Kuzcak have got Premiership experience behind them. They are not untested.

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
didnt watch the match, but grats to AC for being the champions of europe.

now to find the noisy supporters having alot to say when chelsea won last week.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Couldn't be arsed about them.

Congrats to Milan though. They were a class side and they play class football. So it is nice to see a beautiful playing side like that win in Europe.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Haha... Hail de Filipo 'The Chicken King' Inzaghi!!! LoLzzzzzzzzz... Of all players, i never thought for a second tht he wil b selected to play in this match let alone scoring twice n won de CL Final... Haha... 1 of de goal was actually smacked kao his face n went into de net by Pirlo... :_: Never like de way he play n never like him as a player, but who cares... Haha... He had won AC Milan de Cup n get them a revenge tht they been waiting for!!! Justice done!!!

Realised tht this yr teams tht wearing RED for final r all losers!!! Haha... Or at least for English team... 1. Ass-senal lost against Chelshit in League Cup, 2. DEVILS lost to Chelshit in FA CUP n now 3. Lose-verpool lost to AC Milan in de CL Final... LoLzzzzzzzzz... What a coincidance!!!

Wasnt a great match for me where i expect Milan wil attack them all de way from start... Mmm... It was totally a diff team tht played against ManUtd in de semi 2nd leg... For me, Rafa got it all wrong too in some of de players he chooses... Zenden then tht lousy Kewell on wing?! Gerrard out of his best position again?! Subbing Maschareno n remain Alonso when de former is 1 of their best player on de field?! Mmm... But to play in de final alone oredi is a great achievement!!! Bravo!!! Yeah, too bad tht they hv got nothing to show for this season!!!

Congratulation to AC Milan for becoming the Champions of Europe again!!! Enjoy de moment as much as u guyz can, cos The Devils wil b back fighting for it again next season!!! Hehehe... :_:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
The Italians and Ancelotti are not naive to tactics, in fact they are the old masters. There was no way they would play the same way against Liverpool like they did against United. Against United, they know it will be a free flowing game. Against Liverpool, they know the midfield will be choked.

There are 2 added benefits to Milan's triumph. One, United did indeed lose to the best team, which is slight consolation. Two, you won't see any Milan fans shouting 7 times Champions every chance they get.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Haha... If tht de case, v shld tell everyone tht v got our 9 EPL title everywhere v go??? LoLzzzzzzzzzzzz.... And how many times tht v hv won de FA Cup liao huh?! Or shld v tell everyone tht v got de treble where no team ever did it b4 everytime v see a football fan??? Hahaha... :_:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
When in de semis, 3 English teams n an Italian team... Who would hv guess it this yr champions wil b an Italian team as they onli got 25% chances of winning it... Haha... Do u guyz really think tht de heavy EPL matches is 1 of de main factors??? Our players played way too many matches a season... Sigh!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, need sifus help on some issue. My friend recently bought a used putra year 97. Me myself is driving a satria gti so i know that both gti and putra share the same engine type 4g93p.
Damn, putra is so much more powerful than gti.

The thing im not sure is that my friends putra, the air hose between the air flow sensor and throttle body been modified with a mini open pod filter(the red thing).My gti the hose is connected back to the engine head. I was just wondering, whether in what...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience