Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Boys... 2-0 win pls ya!!! :_: We Want The Double for 2007!!!

Champions!!! Champions!!! Champions!!!

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
i'm keeping my fingers crossed... tonite i might not be able to watch the game... but my support will always be wit them.... so all best to the devils!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Guyz... This FA Cup final wil b our last game watching ManUtd in action for this season!!! So let's enjoy it nicely... Go Go Go Devils!!!

Am very happy tht SAf r able to fill his strongest side this time... As hopefully Vida, Ferdinand n Van Der Sar can help ManUtd for another cleansheet this season... On the attacking front, Rooney, Ronaldo, Giggsy, Scholesy wil b our main hope... I wanna to see both Rooney n Ronnie end this season with another superb play n win!!! De onli Q here is whether SAF wil choose Smithy or Fletcher for de starting lineup... I believe either 1 of them oso can do us a great job but i hope tht Smithy wil get de nod as he really deserve something for this season as de way he came back n help de team... Bravo!!!

:_: Champions!!! Champions!!! Champions!!! :_:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Champions!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for tonight! I'll dispense with my usual pre-match post this time. In Fergie we trust!

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
Unfortunately i cant watch the final today. It's my fren's wedding. Hopefully when i go back home, i will have a very big smile on my face

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Fuck.

Don't want to say much lest I sound like a sore loser. Chelsea pulled the sucker punch on United. Chelsea were virtually out of steam, United were dictating play, but Chelsea took advantage of a lull in play to score with the best and only move they've made for a while in the match.

Don't feel right for me. That match, if any, deserved a penalty shootout. Two teams were at stalemates almost the entire match. United may feel aggrieved by that incident involving Giggsy and Cech. It certainly did pass the line.

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Me too would sound like a sour grape
But i can't hep but to think it's part of a 'trophy distribution"
And the ball DID cross the line.
We did not deserve to lose.That's two finals in a row that it ended up that way.
It's sort of an anti climax to the season really with the brand of football that we displayed.
That said, i am still very proud of our team.

Last edited:

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
haiz.......luck is not in our hand......
fuck the ref.......

RealtyAgent

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2006
www.autoglobalzone.com

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys.. i have heard of these gadgets about those exhaust that spit fire..
and i know that roughly all u need is a spark plug and some wires and a switch.
but other than that.. i dont know how its done.. can anyone help me out about this?
plannign to diy this thing..
thanx a mill.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience