RealtyAgent

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2006
www.autoglobalzone.com

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Congratulation to Cristiano Ronaldo as he is bagging almost all individual awards available to players... Well done to him for a fruitful season...

Ronaldo's awards 2006/07:

1. Barclays Player of the Month (November, December)
2. PFA Fans' Player of the Month (October, February)
3. PFA Player of the Year
4. PFA Young Player of the Year
5. PFA Fans' Player of the Year
6. PFA Premiership Team of the Year
7.Football Writers' Footballer of the Year
8. Barclays Player of the Season
9. Portuguese Sports Personality
10. Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year
11. Players' Player of the Year

Lets help ManUtd win de Double this year, Ronnie!!! :_:

Champion!!! Champion!!! Champion!!!

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
emm.....just read some sport news regard to Owen'hagrave......their quote is both side agreed the terms......

waiting more news from u allll

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
There are lots of rumours about Berbatov as well. What do you guys think of him. I've seen him a couple of times and he looks the business. Fantastic first touch and clinical finishing. Not exactly the fastest though. Would do well as a target man, but will he suit our fast and furious game?

I think Hargreaves is a certainty. What Fergie wants, Fergie gets. I think the boss was convinced a long time ago that he'll get Hargreaves.

Eto'o will be way too expensive, if he even wants to leave.

We need to get a hold of Nani or Quaresma. Portuguese connection on the wings! Future Giggsy replacement. Can't expect ol' Giggsy to play 40 - 50 games a season, can we?

As you can see, I'm thinking we'll need 3 signings in 3 areas, striker, winger and midfielder. 3 quality signings in these areas and I'll be happy.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
As for Berbatov, lotsa experts r comparing him with our Football God - Eric Cantona, as de way he play n hold up play... Yes, de main Q now is v hv changed our playing style n built on Ronnie n Rooney where pace is de name of de game... So am not too convince tht he really fit what v r doing now... For me, Berbatov is pretty similar to how Saha play, jus tht Saha is more injury phoned n hvnt really got a long enough period in de team to show his true worth!!! Both them r great with 2 feets, good header of de ball, hold up defenders n fast on response on 1st touches...

Since Torres is never a Devils in de future, i would luv to see Eto'o now... Hehe... Let de bozz spend a bit of our Chairman $$$ la... Haha... I think this season alone, his pocket wil b bulging again with all de windfall from new sponsor deals, ECL revenue, EPL Champion revenue, FA Cup revenue n all kinda TV revenue too... Hehe... So let de bozz spend spend la in order to make all supprters happy too...

Me too hope tht O. Hangreaves saga wouldnt drag on for too long... V hv seen enough for de past few seasons when things started to drag, v ended up buying other players or none at all... Such as de Ronaldihno case... Sigh!!!

I really luv to see a new winger coming in to replace Giggsy on de left as SAF hv said few days ago tht he had a new role for Giggsy in de team... And tht's definately not on de flank anymore considering his age now... He wil b playing more behind de front man as a 'linker' to de midfield... I want Nani!!! :_:

Rumours oso strongly link our Heinze away, to Juventus especailly... But with what SAF did in de last few games, such as handling him de captain armband i think this wil kinda giving Heinze a feeling tht he is stil very much needed in our team... Hehe... For me, its a supurb move from Fergie!!! Bravo!!!

Not too sure if v need a back up for Neville, or its tht a main priority next season with Brown, Sheasy n Fletcher all played there this season??? Oso how abt tht G. Bale???

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Glad tht Larsson hv agreed to come back for de FA Cup Final at Wembly - as a VIP Guest!!! Luv to see him again especially if ManUtd is able to lift de Cup at de end of this match, Larsson can join in too!!! :_:

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
i think Berbatov in a way is similar to our Ol' Ruudgreat technique in holding up the ball and good finishingSomehow i think Ruud's poaching ability is second to none but not Berbatov...Berbatov is similar to the King?nah...no way. Cantona is way smarter and cheekier than Berbatov.

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Yeah, Berbatov ain't no Cantona. Cantona was a playmaker of the highest order. Berbatov is a target man.

He may not be a poacher the likes of Ruud, but he certainly is a class finisher and much more technical ability. A continental striker I would say.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
Glad tht Larsson hv agreed to come back for de FA Cup Final at Wembly - as a VIP Guest!!! Luv to see him again especially if ManUtd is able to lift de Cup at de end of this match, Larsson can join in too!!! :_:

damn.. i should learn to finish reading a paragraph b4 cheering... tot larsson coming back to play at FAcup final. hahahaha.

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
Berbatov = saha + cash. its probably a deal spurs cant refuse since Berbatov is almost certainty made up his mind. & wont really be thrown into the negociation table unless another striker is offered.

theatre of dreams vs theatre of hopefuls. no contest. he will go as any player wont resist the chance to do MU colours.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI everyone,

could you please share thoughts on replacing stock brake hoses to steel braided hoses

would there be any immediate difference of better braking ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience