management for campro 1.6

samlee19860407

May 22, 2007
hi guys, i am driving a satria neo 1.6
and since i had done some mods such as cam and crank pulley, PNP, exhaust system and some others, i think that its time for me to play with some management system so that the mods i do can be bring to its best

however, i had heard from many that the siemens ECU is very stuborn and will continuously reset back
therefore i would like to know which management is the 1 that can be used for campro engine :)

standalone is way over budget for me....the price of a piggyback will be ok :)

gtiwtks

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
Sam Lee,

Try Unichip maybe, they have done up a few neo and the customer are happy with it. I just a satisfy user of unichip running on a siemens sgti.

handsomeboy

Known Member
Apr 6, 2007
gti, how much is it?? i heard its rm2200...quite expensive for a piggyback~

samlee19860407

May 22, 2007
yea, gtiwtks, i had heard of only unichip works for siemens, just that i need more confirmation, hehe

coz some also say emanage works, some say unichip will still reset

any other campro user here had do something to their management b4? :)

Force Performance

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Borneo
:cool: i would suggest d more reliable & hi-tech designed PS-PowerSport tuning device 4 d Siemen ECU - With its least adjustments which lead to produce excellent performances.

Force Performance

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Borneo

chinoz_zim

Known Member
Apr 17, 2006
my friend want to install this piggyback..and we see the progress k..

cooljas

500 RPM
Jan 24, 2005
Y don u try emanage, tat day i saw at gt auto one satria neo installed the emanage n having quite good results!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day

Assuming i already have a paint code, lets say i have a Lexus Paint Code Glacier Frost Mica (Paint Code 074).

Which / where is the best shop that i can send my car to for repaint to this EXACT same color as if it was out form the factory ?

(Within KL/PJ Area, and for reasonable price -meaning not dirt cheap, but not dirt expensive)? Would appreciate any recommendaitons. THanks guys !
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience