Malaysian Skyline Club?

geber

Known Member
May 18, 2004
Dr. Temujin: Can't get sponsor from MoF bro..If MoF start to sponsor MSC Sepang track days, then the other clubs want it also like VOCM, UDM owner and the list goes on. That need a huge amount of money.. :biggrin:

YB. [PIMPIN] : I want become a normal member only.. :love:

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Dr. Temujin: Can't get sponsor from MoF bro..If MoF start to sponsor MSC Sepang track days, then the other clubs want it also like VOCM, UDM owner and the list goes on. That need a huge amount of money.. :biggrin:

Those groups might not have a bigshot like u in MoF (oklah.. u can bring in VOCM as well as u're a member as well).. So MoF could only sponsor MSC and VOCM :rofl:

Plus, easy what to get sponsorship.. just put in LO for RM5k each for a couple of hammers another RM5k each for toilet seats, etc and we can easily pay for a day in Sepang.. :rofl:

I'm just joking yaa.. jgn la ISA plak.. :biggrin:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
How do we get in touch with Skyline owners who aren't active on these forums? I'm sure there are others out there who want to help setup the club.

BR - You have the contact details from the last gathering? Maybe can reach out and tell them about this.

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
data base with BR. BR can u list back devoted volunteers for the commitee. we set a date for next move

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
data base with BR. BR can u list back devoted volunteers for the commitee. we set a date for next move
AFAIK the most recent list would be #116 unless there has been recent developments

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Since my car is nearly coming out, I would like to volunteer as a normal member.

Was a bit shy previously since I didn't actually have a skyline, just a chassis and pieces of one :rofl: :rofl:

Still, it'll be my third skyline in all...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
pls report post if he spam again.
thanks

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
I second that.

Bro Vaness.. I know ur trying to sell ur stuff, but the sell thread is there for a reason lar.

Posting in every thread including threads that have no relation to ur sale is annoying and childish.

Out.
This dude is extremely persistent!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All please spread the news
My car was stolen on 24th nov 4.00 am infront of my house. The thief left a stolen satria in front of the house. The car was full of stolen goods. Anyone seen the car around please contact me:-

Make: Proton Satria 1.5
Color: Brownish Gray
Additional Info: Fitted with Gti Body kit, sport rim and tinted with grey black.
If found please call 017-6029630(Asif)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience