Malaysia "E"ncyclopedia

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
ooo ... thanx for reminding... yeah... i remembered b4 there was less info than what it was today...

i remembered the pic of the Sultan was the Sultan from Disney's Alladin... LOL !!

P/S: This website contains information that may contain rasicm n talk bad about eveything so if u are weak hearted dont enter

Last edited:

drag_addict

Known Member
May 5, 2006
P/S: This website contains information that may contain rasicm n talk bad about eveything so if u are weak hearted dont enter
How 'bout the one with Pacemaker? Can arrr?..
Muahahahaha...:burnout:

NRC

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
That website is awesome. LoL !! Try to search for "Mat Rempit" LoL !!!!

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Damn. The search result for "mat rempit"

Types of rempit

"Mat Salleh - The white people from the west are know as Mat Salleh for the villege people. It was believe some of the Mat Rempit ancestors were Mat Salleh. Thus they sharing the same surname Mat."

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Check this out. Basically, all country ruler talks crap. All of them talk crap. It's a matter of who talks more crap.

========================================

Monday February 18, 2008

Pak Lah: Don’t compare Malaysia with Singapore

PENANG: Do not compare Singapore’s economy with that of Malaysia's.

It is like comparing “first-class grapes (Singapore) with first-class apples (Malaysia),” Prime Minster Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi said when addressing the Chinese community at the Penang Chinese Town Hall (PCTH) dialogue session yesterday.

“We are a population of over 20 million and we rank eighth in the world in terms of our competitiveness.

“This is not the Government’s figure and I am not telling you lies. This statistic is from an international survey.

“If I quote statistics from our own surveys, you will not believe us. Everywhere I go, the business community tells me that Malaysia is doing very well. These people are smart. You cannot fool them because they are well-read,” he said, adding that the Government had no reason to lie.

“Please trust us – we are your government. If you look at the economy, we are doing well. That is a fact proven by figures. But people still claim otherwise because of increasing prices. This is a very simplistic way of analysing the economy.

“Nobody is happy to see prices rising but this is out of our control. The question is not how to bring down prices but how to help the rakyat cope.

“Every country in the world is faced with rising oil prices except maybe Brunei but you cannot compare. The RM40bil oil subsidy we give out can be used to build better schools, roads, hospitals and infrastructure but we don’t want to burden the people,” he said, adding that education and medical treatment was also heavily subsidised by the Government.

“We subsidise even water and electricity, yet people are angry when they hear the word ‘toll’. We try to subsidise as much as possible but we still need to impose toll charges because we need to build roads,” he said before thanking the Chinese community for contributing to the country’s economy.

“The private sector is dominated by the Chinese and I want to say a big ‘thank you’ to the community for creating so many job opportunities,” he said.
========================================

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
cannondale,
I think it's just to show us his powers of wasting our tax money and that we can't say shite about it. haha

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
build better roads... my ass...y still need tol?if all high way r even worst den kampung roads... n massive jams..

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
When putting comment, needed to be fair and make sense. Simply shoot something by guessing or creating stories or base on emotion can only show people that you are not up to the level. No offense but it is true. Just like you are complaining your boss not raise your salary but spend few hundred thousands for renovating and buy new car. When you tell people that your boss is a fxcker but in some people eyes, they see it as an investment on image and know how to evade tax. So, a hundred million for the space thing is a sin and those companies which spend billions on advertising are stupid. You think no one in BN want the space budget convert to other purpose so that can get contract from the gov? Or you think this man who sit on the PM chair is not smart as you to calculate this simple $$ calculation and political tactics?

I'm sorry if I'm to harsh but please consider to view 1 thing from multiple angle.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
csl,
True in a sense that people don't see from that many angles but the thing is, the govt earned a lousy name for themselves just because they hardly told us the truth and corruption is at large. Because of that, it kinda makes some people don't trust the govt. When those people lose their trust, they start to think from other angles.

Issues like these are actually very wide. There could be many different and opposing opinions and all those opinions may make sense altogether. Yet, in a way, it's hard for the govt to please everyone but there are simple things that they can do to please majority of the people. For example, they should really fix up the roads around town. And once they have fixed the road, for goodness sake, they should stop digging it up again. I've seen so so so many roads that have been tar-ed nicely, and then, in the next few weeks, it's been dug across again. And when they put new speed bumps, they should paint them immediately. The govt can't even prove themselves worthy of handling normal issues, how can they handle bigger issues. So, to a certain extent, the citizens can't be blamed for looking at issues from one or just a few angles.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everybody,

Need help.. my car is overheating it's a wira 1.5 carburated engine. Did an overhaul (Full) after white smoke started coming out. Just did it about a week ago. My mechanic says it's the motor oil type I should change from 10sae to a 20 sae or something like that. Everything is fine for about 20 to 30 mins but after that the temperature rises gradually to almost the red line. I've tried flushing the radiator, changing the termostat, changing the hoses, changing the fan but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience