Malaysia Car Detailing Guru KC present - how to restore your windscreen clarity

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
Here is some guide to remove the water spots in your windows and glass...esp front windscreen

CAUTION! Driving in the Rain is DANGEROUS
it is so dangerous to drive is a smeared visibility

usually how it look like

when it is wet

Glare can impair vision for all drivers, but is especially bad for older people......young people spending too much time on their mobile gadgets every night in dark...

*This decreases the probability of seeing with the peripheral field, so that, for example ...
**Wipers are never 100% efficient and typically leave a smear of water across the windshield. ...
***Rain makes road delineations, such as crosswalks, less visible.
**** Fog and mist cause some of the most dangerous and difficult driving conditions

I'm forever fighting a battle to improve visibility when driving in the dark and rain. Windscreen is always smearing and one of these days, I'm fearful of causing ... This is not something I have experienced in other cars so I don't know if

imagine this is what I got from my ride...and driving in the rain at night!!!!

Thank Godnesss for technology

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my 50/50% comparrision and midst

I learnt to tackle the problem professional and safely.....by polishing them

Thanks to awesome Polish Angel 9H rain for my screen - now water resistant and water spot free

Just one swipe..tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Now that I am protect ready for my world trip!!!!lets travel safe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car started shifting up and down while driving on a constant road.i have taken it to a transmission shop and they have found the following fault codes when test with ADS-1 Fault Diagnostic Scanner:1642 anomalous engine speed signal,100 gear monitoring
Need i remove the tranny and strip?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience