Malaysia 80s babys

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
haha...hafal sifir till cry oso got ler~
but all the while,other subject can always get A, only maths not good..
daddy don really angry bout it, just wonder why~:_:

lolz... i remember that legendary word "HAFAL SIFIR~!!!"...

argh... my worst nightmare.... everynite have to do it in front of my parents....

and now i cant even do simple plus/minus calculation in my head.... mainly due to too dependent on calculator....

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
thought bout wat kind of games u guys used to play...? like those outdoor games..

i used to play batu seremban and marble..or better knw as 'buah guli'..
sometimes play gasing oso with those indian boys...
and most happie moment was catching those 'ikan lawan' at the longkang..and then, put them in container and challenge other boys..hehe..felt good!

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
thought bout wat kind of games u guys used to play...? like those outdoor games..

i used to play batu seremban and marble..or better knw as 'buah guli'..
sometimes play gasing oso with those indian boys...
and most happie moment was catching those 'ikan lawan' at the longkang..and then, put them in container and challenge other boys..hehe..felt good!
outdoor games??... gasing, guli, pepsi-cola, "beduk", achi-duduk....
den upgrade to soccer using tennis ball... hahaha....
PJK time play soccer under the rain... PJK teacher call us back.. after he went back to staff room, we go out play again... lolz....

recess time, go to the river behind my school catch ikan keli n ikan lawan... lolz....

haha...hafal sifir till cry oso got ler~
but all the while,other subject can always get A, only maths not good..
daddy don really angry bout it, just wonder why~:_:
every nite half sifir till cry also mum dun let go.... if she good mood that nite, she only cane me after i hafal finish.... if not, each wrong digit whack once....

painful painful.... but last time after pain, den no more worries.... now, after pain still have to deal with the problem again.... haihz...

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
i missed my Vitagen.... free sampling during primary school huhuhu... always steal my girl classmate bottles.. hehe
Teruk la u Jack! will report this matter to ur team president and action will be taken to baware of u stealing ppl's food!.. haha!!

* No wonder that day do charity got kids complain to me got one Uncle steal his chicken rice.. hahahaha!!!! =p

I MISS PLAYING SONIC!!

Zeroed

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
What about waiting for the recess bell to ring? The moment the bell rings everyone would shout and dash out of class to the canteen, or padang. Then the prefects will try to enforce order, but to no avail. :biggrin: Also, waiting for the bell to ring when its a class or teacher teaching it that you dont like.

bikinigal

1,500 RPM
May 9, 2005
penang
www.multiply.com
wa..those were the time of anticipation..
it's as if like now, waiting for the time to punch out of work..kekekeke...:shades_smile:

What about waiting for the recess bell to ring? The moment the bell rings everyone would shout and dash out of class to the canteen, or padang. Then the prefects will try to enforce order, but to no avail. :biggrin: Also, waiting for the bell to ring when its a class or teacher teaching it that you dont like.

bobo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2005
Klang Mali
miss the olden days.. times where use to ponteng class to play football.. hhahahaha.. ponteng class go out of school to eat.. ponteng school go frens hse play guli, Sega n lepak.. so much fun when we think back.. now feel very old edi..

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
for those who doesnt know, astro ria shows the old skool transformers yesterday around 6pm like that. So i think it's every wednesday

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
for those who doesnt know, astro ria shows the old skool transformers yesterday around 6pm like that. So i think it's every wednesday
And even at midnight also got the old transformers

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
haha... this is really making me walk down the memory lane.. sweet!! Just wondering, what would kids born these days talk about 20 to 30 years from now??

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
haha... this is really making me walk down the memory lane.. sweet!! Just wondering, what would kids born these days talk about 20 to 30 years from now??
20-30years from now they be corrupt like ppl nowadays.. kekeke.. *Example Boon!

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
hahaha...i laugh myself out loud.hehehe....80's.remember the time when those
uk artist was a chart topper?bros,pet shop boys,kylie minogue,rick astley and all???
wow....really bring back the memory.no need to work.want to go out with friends,
just ask money from papa or mama.hehehe......and remember how we dress back
then???at the thigh there can add another thigh.is that big.baggy mar.and those
jeans with the thread as big as those use to tied down cow's one.hahaha....

Last edited:

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
hehehe....black,paiseh to admit but i was at vanilla ice concert.it was 1991-92 like that.hehehe...even my face came out in the news paper.:embaressed_smile:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
hahaha, GT Auto, you are so lucky, No concert for until mid 90s. I brought Vanilla Ice cassette when I was at Standard 6. Most probably the only cassette I bought in my entire life. LOL

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys...like d topic says d car is in need of help..u c it's leaking a bit of engine oil (it's just been thru a major overhaul in s'ban)..from Wat I can see is that it's due to d cover x 'gummed' properly (apparently there's x gasket for this therefore use only sealant)..sounds ez enuff rite??thats Wat I thought..d problem is I x get d crank pulley off!!manually wiz hammer..FAIL..air gun..FAIL..it's like d pomen who overhauled d car put in loads n loads of glue..:(

Honestly I've sent to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience