Malay contractors required to sign 'Akujanji'

Status
Not open for further replies.

invisibleghost

1,500 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
wow! this is the best they can think of to solving the ali-baba problem...i wonder if the 'saya anti rasuah' badge has reduced corruption among the mata-mata...

--------

Malay contractors required to sign 'Akujanji'
Feb 16, 07 4:31am
Malaysiakini

Malay contractors will have to sign declarations vowing not to pass contracts for projects obtained from the government on to non-bumiputeras.

The Finance Ministry's secretary-general, Izzuddin Dali, said Malay contractors who flout the new ruling will have their contracts and registration terminated.

"Contractors that have obtained projects must sign an official declaration that they will not 'sell' the contract or break them up into smaller contracts and distribute them to other parties," Izzudin was quoted as saying in the Malay-language daily Berita Harian.

The move is a bid to curb the abuse of government projects awarded to the economically disadvantaged bumiputera - ethnic Malays and indigenous groups - under positive discrimination policies.

Elite group

Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi complained on Tuesday that 85 percent of projects won by bumiputera contractors were passed on to other races in the country.

Malaysia's population of nearly 27 million is made up of 60 percent Malay Muslims, 26 percent ethnic Chinese and eight percent ethnic Indians.

The bumiputera policies are aimed at boosting the economic development of Malays but critics say its poor implementation has mainly benefited an elite group of Malay entrepreneurs.
- AFP

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
government project 100% goes to Bumi status company, and now can't sub-con to other races, government want other races to eat glass ar?

government project budget all need to cut 50% due to lesser transfer than.

jiunn

Known Member
Sep 11, 2005
penang
RE: Aku janji

stupXd G racist say racist la what is positive discrimination!! stupXd g will be angry if we discriminate them and when they discriminate us then stupXd g just claimed that it is positif discrimination... malaysia boleh.....

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
racist or not racist..i dun care la..

it's their land anyway...if you lok through the history..the other races is migrations~

hmmm...so sure the local people will be protected..let just put it this way..

if this is a chinese land..sure i'll protect my own people first..rite anot~?

kakakakaka...the problem is that the people they protect is just to stupid to be protected.....lazy people~ no offence but even former PM dr.M says that~

escaflowne

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2004
Visit site
no alan...if it is let's say another races as majority...yes somewhat indirectly in some policy yes...but not something like this.

Why? It is a win-win situation,bumi sub-con transfer to non-bumi,they didn't gain the profits or it ? They still get quite a sum of it to drive nice car and live nice house...and non bumi work it out and gain the wealth too...

Wat is this man........my goodness.i am totally dissapointed

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
government projects awarded to the economically disadvantaged bumiputera - ethnic Malays and indigenous groups - under positive discrimination policies.
hahahhahahahhahahhahahah X 99999999999
so funneh.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
itz their land.. lets see how they build it... or rather.. how they destroy it.. good luck.

any chance of them destroying it.. i'll flying away.. leaving this god-forsaken land.

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
I'M LEAVING, ON A JET PLANE!
DON'T KNOW WHEN THE FUCK WILL I BE BACK AGAIN!
i'm bumi, but i feel damn bumped around
they will destroy the land in name of building the country
contaminate the sea's around malaysia with pollution
n spew more foulness into the air
protected land or national parks a just a speck on the map, while the land around it wil be used to timber
our gov will not listen to ideas to save the country...will i be censored?

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
another crap gov and akujanjikosong again........wahahaha

boggysv

2,000 RPM
Sep 7, 2004
it's their land anyway...if you lok through the history..the other races is migrations~

hmmm...so sure the local people will be protected..let just put it this way..

1st, look up on your history books.

2nd, go read up on martin luther king junior's "I have a dream" speech.

3rd, we are on wikipedia, MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!
Here

Lastly, hiding all these acts behind the curtain of "positive discrimination" is just a boatload of cow droppings.

If malaysia is in war tomorrow, do you think the people whose family are discriminated against would be prepared to die for the country??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Colin Chapman had it right by cutting weight and the Ariel Atom is one of the best possible examples of that in these times.

Weighing in at next to nothing, just an extra handful or horses on one of these would go a long way in terms of performance. That’s precisely what German tuner Wimmer RS had in mind with their performance kit for the Atom 3...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience